Rape allegations mount against Bill Cosby #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she answered your question by saying "she agreed because, as an actress, writer and director, she wanted to learn from him,".

It seems like your sole basis for not believing she was raped is because she did something as a rape victim that you yourself cannot imagine doing. But we know that time and again how people react when actually confronted with a situation is not the same as how they theorize they would respond.

I said i believe some but not all. She was elated to go to the taping of his show days or so after she watched him rape her. Ok. I get it.

Visions of Hollywood allowed her to compromise her feelings. I know. But until there is proof. I just can't believe her 100% at the moment.

No need to be sarcastic, Dexter. And pardon me if I misunderstood, but I thought that your questioning why some victims accepted money or attended tapings of shows implied that you don't believe their stories.

And I don't recall her saying she was elated, but I'm just being picky, I guess.

No need to be sarcastic, Dexter. And pardon me if I misunderstood, but I thought that your questioning why some victims accepted money or attended tapings of shows implied that you don't believe their stories.

And I don't recall her saying she was elated, but I'm just being picky, I guess.

Lol. I'm not being sarc. You are being persistent on trying to corner me as a victim basher.

So let me ask. Do you believe all 59.? Thanks.

Oh so you were being sincere when you posted "I get it"?

I haven't read all 59 victims stories so I would not feel qualified to say whether I believe them or not.

But I certainly wouldn't think a woman was lying just because she accepted money or went to a taping.

And as far as I can see you don't need any help looking like you are bashing the victims.

Okay Donjeta. What do you think. Why would she go to the taping after watching him rape her.

She said just cause she no longer had him on a pedestal didn't mean she should miss the taping. Come on.

I say it again. I may believe some. But not all. Jmo

If she made it up she had absolutely no reason to say she went to a taping afterwards, knowing that lots of people would say what you just did.

Admitting details that victim bashers can use against them makes some of the women seem more believable to me, not less. Like they're simply recounting the truth about what happened, not making up a neat story.

Some people live with and cover for their abusers for years. People don't always react how you want them to and immediately stop all contact with rapists.

Reasons someone might go to a taping after a rape, just off the top of my head:

-you were starstruck to begin with, which got you into the position that you were raped in, and you continue to be a bit starstruck afterwards as you blame yourself for everything and try to explain his guilt away
-you wanted a learning experience and a taste of stardom but you got raped instead. You can either go home and just be a rape victim, or you can still get the learning experience, and you thought it might be worth it even if there's a bitter taste
-it's just easier to go than to explain to your friends and family that you don't want to go because you were raped by the star of the show
-you're a bit fuzzy about what happened because you were drugged, and you think maybe it was your fault for drinking too much and he's not to blame

Oh so you were being sincere when you posted "I get it"?

I haven't read all 59 victims stories so I would not feel qualified to say whether I believe them or not.

But I certainly wouldn't think a woman was lying just because she accepted money or went to a taping.

And as far as I can see you don't need any help looking like you are bashing the victims.

That's a bait and switch post. Which I will not be involved with. So you and Donjeta enjoy. Much obliged. Outty 5000.

I said i believe some but not all. She was elated to go to the taping of his show days or so after she watched him rape her. Ok. I get it.

Visions of Hollywood allowed her to compromise her feelings. I know. But until there is proof. I just can't believe her 100% at the moment.

If I recall correctly, you said you hadn't read ANY of the victims' statements. So on what basis do you believe those you do believe?

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — As reported first and exclusively on CBS 3 Eyewitness News, sources now confirm to Investigative Reporter Walt Hunter that Bill Cosby is under criminal investigation in Montgomery County in an alleged 2004 sexual assault in Cheltenham Township.

District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman has consistently declined comment.
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...investigation-in-alleged-2004-sexual-assault/

http://www.people.com/article/andrea-constand-bruce-castor-bill-cosby-will-not-cooperate

The first woman to publicly accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault is threatening to withdraw from a criminal investigation, according to her attorney.

Andrea Constand is upset about comments about her made by Bruce L. Castor Jr. , who is running for district attorney in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, this year. Castor previously held the job in 2005 when Constand first came forward with her allegations against Cosby. At the time, Castor decided against pressing charges against the star.

"I don't know how she could possibly cooperate with him," Dolores Troiani, one of Constand's attorneys, tells PEOPLE. "He said she should be afraid of him. He seems to have declared war on her. Logically speaking I don't know how a victim could trust him."

Police reviewing a 2005 sexual-abuse complaint against Bill Cosby have re-interviewed his accuser, but an election next week could determine if he’s charged.

Former Temple University employee Andrea Constand, who settled a sex-abuse lawsuit against Cosby, met two months ago with detectives from suburban Philadelphia, her lawyer said.

Lawyer Dolores Troiani confirmed the police interview late Monday, the day Constand filed a defamation lawsuit against the prosecutor who declined to arrest Cosby when she first came forward.
http://pagesix.com/2015/10/27/lawyer-bill-cosby-accuser-met-with-police-as-case-reopened/

Janice Dickinson Will Seek To Depose Bill Cosby

Documents obtained by BuzzFeed News reveal that Dickinson’s attorney will argue next week that Cosby should be deposed in the former model’s defamation lawsuit.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/janice-dickinson-will-seek-to-depose-bill-cosby

Bill Cosby Accuser Tamara Green Is Ready For Her Day in Court: 'It's a True Story And It Needed to Be Told'
http://www.people.com/article/tamara-green-bill-cosby-defamation-lawsuit-andrea-constand

Janice Dickinson Will Seek To Depose Bill Cosby

Documents obtained by BuzzFeed News reveal that Dickinson’s attorney will argue next week that Cosby should be deposed in the former model’s defamation lawsuit.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/janice-dickinson-will-seek-to-depose-bill-cosby

Bill Cosby Accuser Tamara Green Is Ready For Her Day in Court: 'It's a True Story And It Needed to Be Told'
http://www.people.com/article/tamara-green-bill-cosby-defamation-lawsuit-andrea-constand

Dickerson was famous before but is now seeking her attention. She has been a wreck for a while.

But why is Dickerson coming out now? She will only hurt others claims. Jmo.

Dickerson was famous before but is now seeking her attention. She has been a wreck for a while.

But why is Dickerson coming out now? She will only hurt others claims. Jmo.

She came forward awhile ago. She won't hurt others' claims, imo, because every time someone comes forward it clears the way for someone else to come forward. It's empowering, in a way.

And as for why SHE came out after so long - lots of these women took years to come forward and discuss their rapes. She probably has similar reasons and might have gotten courage from others as well.

JMO.

Ok. 60 women are saying Cosby raped them. But only 2 or so reported it initially. The other 55 are now coming out. Ok.

Famous or not. Bill was not john gotti. So i don't see how he found 55 women that he knew would never say anything until he reached the age of 70. Jmo

Ok. 60 women are saying Cosby raped them. But only 2 or so reported it initially. The other 55 are now coming out. Ok.

Famous or not. Bill was not john gotti. So i don't see how he found 55 women that he knew would never say anything until he reached the age of 70. Jmo

I like you Dexter, I really do, but I don't know whether I could confront a rapist in my defense or not. Never happened, but not sure I could do it.

Your post reflects that you have little to no understanding of sexual deviants. They don't typically select their victims based on the chance that she/he may/may not tell someone. This is often because they have an over-inflated view of their own wit and intelligence and, as in this case, hold positions of power and influence (and $$$) that, in their view, lessens the risk of the victim being believed. And that is all too often the case...

He didn't find 55 women - he found 1. And then another 1. And then another 1. Get it? He kept getting away with it. Started doing it in an age when women were not believed, or were blamed for bringing it on themselves. And he did it as a man of position and influence, mostly to women who had no position or influence. Often to women with high hopes for acting or modelling careers, hopes that could be ruined if they made an accusation against a famous powerful man. Oh, and most were drugged, so their grasp on the exact details of what happened were foggy, to the point they could barely believe it themselves.
Come on Dexter, this has all been covered before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member