Rape And Molestation Charges Filed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just read here that police believe Cantu was murdered in the Church.

JDB, I reread your post re: the previous incident and I'm surprised that Sandra's parents did not impress upon her that MH was dangerous and to stay clear of her. Perhaps they did and that explains her demeanor on the tape??

I'm with you. I have had a problem believing that this is 100% true. I believe that the incident happened, I was watching to the news with my jaw on the floor as she herself admitted it on Fri, but the part about it being Sandra.....it seems odd that it would not have been reported like the kissing at the pool incident. However, with Sgt. S stating that he has not had the time to look into this (seems like it would be top priority)....maybe. The case gets more horrific by the day.

ALl this is now coming out. And goes back to my theroy I gave on that thread.I will not doubt that when the autospy is released Sandra has drugs in her also. WHich the local I work with told me Sandra was drugged 6 months ago by this MONSTER. And people daoubt what I said.

Check post 187 on the arrest thread. I posted on Sat.

Also there have been reports of at least 1 more being drugged.
post_old.gif
04-11-2009, 12:27 PM
JDB
user_online.gif

Tybee you will never be forgotten

Well with the news of MH being arrested I feel I can share this now. SS can verify what I am saying is true. As I PM her yesterday after I heard it from a guy at work that lives in Tracy. I did not want to say iit on the board at the time as it is hearsay but it now makes sense.

His MIl works with someone that lives in the MHP. She waas told that 6 months ago Sandra was found behind a bldg in the MHP unresponsive. She was rushed to the hospital and it was ruled a Drug overdose. It was MH who gave her the drugs.

picture.php

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

So am I nora. I had a horrible feeling about this perp when I read about her arrest. Many people's first reaction (since it was a female) was that it was an 'accident'; but I had a gut feeling that it was no accident.

That poor sweet child. She's the same age as my oldest granddaughter.

I was on the fence between sex predator and some kind of extension of a munchausen's by proxy syndrome. I never really thought it was an accident. Something seems very disturbed in her face. I wonder how her former best friend feels right now. I feel very bad for her. I can't imagine how it would be to have been good friends with the perpetrator of such a sickening and bizarre crime.

Good point. All of the female murders (murderesses?) that come to my mind are women who have killed their own children, not someone else's.

Most cases of women abducting non family member children, do so to raise them as their own. From hospitals, daycares and that sort of thing. What I am about to explain next is not for the faint of heart. I do think there has been some cases where women have attempted removing unborn children from the womb resulting in death to the victim and unborn child. But again I think the idea was to raise them as their own.

this is just a whole new arena here isn't it peeps? I mean I know it exists but it is not common....esp with no one else involved... oh my....

Its like getting hit in the stomach. It has actually brought tears to my eyes - to think that a woman, any woman would intentionally kidnap a child, subject them to such sickness and murder then murder them is just more than I want to think about.

Initially, I kept thinking it had to be an accident and MH just paniced because of the trouble she was already in. But when I finally got a chance to listen to Sat.'s presser and heard Lt. Sheneman say something like "there were no words" to describe what MH did, I knew it wasn't an accident. So then I just thought MH was a sick and if this is true, then she is a sick, perverted .

If it is true - the DP is warranted and I hope the State goes for it, 100%

Salem

In February 1998, the Post-Intelligencer published a series of articles that documented overzealous -- and even abusive -- actions by Perez and social service caseworkers, civil rights violations by judges and prosecutors as well as sloppy work by public defenders.

Since then, many of the convicted have been freed by higher courts, largely through the work of The Innocence Project, a group of volunteer lawyers.

It was a WITCH HUNT!!!

:doh::doh::doh:I didn't read the whole thing, I just skimmed through it after seeing it on another thread. I am very sorry!:doh::doh::doh:

They have investigated this fully and there are no other people involved. Sgt. Tony Sheneman did a Q and A earlier today on channel 10's website and he specifically stated if anyone else were involved they would have been arrested along with Melissa. There IS NO ONE ELSE responsible or associated to the murder of Sandra Cantu.

Yeah but what about "lewd act" or " molestation?"

Bolded by me for reference.
What part of this description is the tip to her identity as an offender?
I could describe many women as nice, sweet, a good mother, and a caretaker of everyone's children. I don't see a red flag with this description.
The only time I see a red flag is when an adult prefers the company of children over the company of an adult.
Okay there are other things that I would consider a red flag, but nothing with this description.
What have I missed about this?

Great question!

The answer is that when a woman has done the hard work of becoming an authentic adult (has learned to say no to people, can make her own choices and bare the consequences, can set boundaries with other people so that she doesn't NEED them to survive, all those good psych traits) and then CHOOSES to practice those traits because SHE wants to that's great.

BUT, when a strong self never develops (in this case it was probably due to a rigid religious family and I'm betting sexual abuse and probably lots of other factors - that are not excuses, but instead are explainers) a woman like Melissa fills that sort of role in her family system and neighborhood (taking care of kids, not socializing with adults, always presenting as sweet and accommodating - even to the LE!!!) because she HAS to - she doesn't have an adult self that could do otherwise.

Now I wonder if it was the murder weapon or the foreign object that LE was looking for...either way I hope they have found both.

Here's an article from the Center for Sex Offender Management, which was a project of the Department of Justice:

http://www.csom.org/pubs/female_sex_offenders_brief.pdf

I remember hearing at a seminar about 20 years ago that up to 14% of the juvenile/adolescent sex offenders were female and I thought that was really high. The number of adult female sex offenders seems to be a lot less.

From previous threads you will find that there are several of us women who have been able to leverage large weights with the ability of wheeled luggage.

I think this could be part of being a "disorganized killer". When ever we go on vacation my suitcase is usually close to 50 lbs (i always have to weigh it so I don't get charged an extra fee at the airport). I almost always wheel my suitcase through the airport/hotel by the handle but if I'm only going a short distance I don't bother with the wheels and just kind of bumpity-bump it along the floor by the small handle on the top. Both of these methods would leave a messy trail in the dirt of a field, leading straight to wherever the vehicle was parked. Also while "bumpity-bumping" the suitcase the carrier's feet would be pushed deeper into any soft mud if there was any, leaving lots of nice shoe prints.

Edit: To add that it wouldn't be difficult at all for Melissa to load the suitcase in and out of her car. Just get a little leverage while picking it up and kind of swing it into the trunk.

So I guess they may have found the foreign object...
Could be. Then again, the report I mentioned was older and nothing has come out since then to indicate if they have or have not found the particular instrument used in the murder itself.

I think the evidence of a Rape and Molestation probably has come from evidence collected on Sandra's body, her clothing, and different locations in the church (possibly the papertowel, the rollaway bed, etc.). It is quite possible they found an object used for the rape by instrumentation, but not neccesarily so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons
Back