Rape And Molestation Charges Filed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, we're all ears.

SS I am sorry I should have ner put in this
Here is what i heard. But since then I have found ot there is a basemen in the church
There are 3 girls that had been molested by MH.This is wht that guy in Tracy heard over the weekend. 2 of them never were reported. Also when the autospy comes out we will find out Sandra was drugged and molested.Seems some things are being leaked somewhere.
Also it was the church shed not the Church where she was killed. Hence the roll away being taken as evidence.

SS feel free to share th PM I sent you this mornining before this came out. The Locals hear more then we do
OK...you asked me to, but this is outside my norm. I make it a rule not to ever share pms or information given to me in confidence. Here is what JDB sent me this morning.:

Today, 10:58 AM
JDB
Tybee you will never be forgotten Join Date: Sep 2003

More info to be quite about

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are 3 girls that had been molested by MH.This is wht that guy in Tracy heard over the weekend. 2 of them never were reported. Also when the autospy comes out we will find out Sandra was drugged and molested.Seems some things are being leaked somewhere.
Also it was the church shed not the Church where she was killed. Hence the roll away being taken as evidence.

I just heard the reporter that broke the story (Jennifer Wadsworth) say on HLN the Tracy PD believes there are leaks coming out of the department and they are not pleased about them. ;) This would back up some of the stories we are hearing.

OK...you asked me to, but this is outside my norm. I make it a rule not to ever share pms or information given to me in confidence. Here is what JDB sent me this morning.:

Today, 10:58 AM
JDB
Tybee you will never be forgotten Join Date: Sep 2003

More info to be quite about

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you This verifies what the Locals heard was before th press heard.

I just heard the reporter that broke the story (Jennifer Wadsworth) say on HLN the Tracy PD believes there are leaks coming out of the department and they are not pleased about them. ;) This would back up some of the stories we are hearing.

That's unfortunate. This case has been handled so well, sad to see a bad apple on the tree.

SS I am sorry I should have ner put in this
Here is what i heard. But since then I have found ot there is a basemen in the church

3 girls? Well, why the bleep was she still out on the streets? Why wouldn't someone report this? I am pizzzzzzed off!!!!!!!!! If this is true, and I don't doubt it, she should have been locked up long ago, and she should have never been around kids. Thank you for sharing what you know. Locals have a lot of info that the media and LE doesn't report imo.

When my daughter was 1, I was a single parent, a 13/14 yr old girl wanted to watch my daughter, I being the paranoid mother never left her with a babysitter but decided to go ahead "one time".. She announced when I returned an hour later she had given my daughter a bath. One more time she babysat while I ran to the store or something. I clearly stated NO BATHS. But she had taken my daughter to her apt, a few doors down, her parents were home. Something creeped me out. I never let her babysit again. She would leave notes on my door asking to babysit. I ignored them. I finally talked to the manager of apts asking what was up with this little girl. She firmly said "Don't let her babysit!" And proceeded to tell me how the girl had been accused (from what source I don't know) of molesting another child (boy) she had babysat.
I literally wanted to lunge out and hurt this girl after I heard that, but I could never prove anything, I just stayed clear from her.

Also my friend was sexually abused by her female cousin as a child.

I've repressed the babysitting thing (my daughter is almost 17) but now hearing this just made me think of the little girl who lived in our apt. complex who seemed obsessed with babysitting my daughter.

Ughhh... Guess the point is, you never know..

I had the same thing happen. I had given my 3 1/2 year old and 1 1/2 year old baths and dinner before I left a 17 year old girl to babysit them while I went to work for the evening. The next day my 3 1/2 year old told me the babysitter gave her a bath. Her communication skills weren't very well established yet, but I did understand her, and there were signs of a bath having been taken.
My daughter is 42 now. She has no memory of it either.
You just never know.

I had come accross two brief statistic points in two different
articles on Sandra's death and Melissa's arrest, for what it's worth.

1. FBI statistics show women are involved in just 7 percent of
murders of any sort.

Solo killings of children by women are even more unusual.

A review of data from the 2007 Uniform Crime Report confirms that the arrest of Melissa Huckaby in the Sandra Cantu murder investigation is uncommon," said FBI spokesman Steve Dupre in Sacramento.

Link http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/apArticle/id/D97GRVO00/

2. The Problem in Perspective

According to a 2002 report by the U.S. Department of Justice, an estimated 797,500 children are reported missing each year. About 12,100 of these cases are classified as non-family abductions, and of these the number of "stereotypical" abductions - involving a stranger or slight acquaintance who keeps the child overnight, transports him at least 50 miles, holds him for ransom, takes him with the intent of never returning him, or kills him - is extremely small.

A law enforcement survey found that 115 missing children in the year studied fit the description of a stereotypical kidnapping.

In 40 percent of stereotypical kidnapping cases, the child was killed.

Nearly half of stereotypical kidnapping victims were sexually assaulted.

Ten percent of stereotypical kidnappings lasted longer than 24 hours.

At 69 percent, the majority of stereotypical kidnapping victims were girls.

Seventy-two percent of stereotypical kidnapping victims were white.
Sources: U.S. Department of Justice, National Center For Missing And Exploited Children

Link http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/abduction/stats_list.html

ITA, CountryGirl.

This latest news...I just don't know what to say. Sick. I pray her family didn't hear about it from news reports.

Mrs. Lawless talked again yesterday on this first video report http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_...vestigators-Have=1&blockID=263639&feedID=2674 about abuse. This is at least the second time I've heard her say that. How would she know that?

IMO she probably had a little insight into the investigation by the line of questioning by LE. The police must have known Sandra was sexually assaulted.

Welcome to WS, LC! While I agree with using stats to some extent...they can be good tools, but can be misleading and very incorrect. I also have to mention what one of our members said which has me wondering now if a lot of the cold cases sitting on desks of detectives are there because they did not or would not consider the perp to be a female.

Just read here that police believe Cantu was murdered in the Church.

I've read that too - but they're not being too definitive about it, are they? What confuses me is that the church by Orchard Estates (her grandfather's church) is _not_ the church she works/worked at, I don't think. I read she was a volunteer Sunday school teacher at her uncle's church in Bellflower. But the media is saying she worked at the Clove Road church (her Gfather's church - that seems to be where the murder occurred).

Or am I just confused? I'll try to find links I read yesterday....

I've read that too - but they're not being too definitive about it, are they? What confuses me is that the church by Orchard Estates (her grandfather's church) is _not_ the church she works/worked at, I don't think. I read she was a volunteer Sunday school teacher at her uncle's church in Bellflower. But the media is saying she worked at the Clove Road church (her Gfather's church - that seems to be where the murder occurred).

The article I posted earlier today said it came from the police that she worked at her grandfather's church...the church where the investigation took place which is the Clover Baptist Church.

Welcome to WS, Paperwing! :)

Source: Sandra Cantu Murdered In Church

By: Rowena Shaddox
FOX40 News

April 13, 2009

TRACY - Sources have confirmed to FOX40 News that they believe murder suspect Melissa Huckaby killed 8-year-old Sandra Cantu inside the church where her grandfather is pastor.

It's the latest in a case that has affected an entire nation, and left those who live near Clover Road Baptist Church, unable to comprehend that something so heinous could happen in a place of worship.

News of the church, which is just a couple hundred yards from the mobile home park where Sandra and her alleged killer live, was a grim detail Sandra's family had to cope with on Easter Sunday.

Sandra vanished from outside her home March 27th. Her body was discovered in an irrigation pool a week ago today, and early Saturday, police arrested Huckaby, who is a Bible teacher at the church and the mother of Sandra's best friend.

Link: http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_...rdered-In-Church=1&blockID=264993&feedID=2674

I am just sickened about the latest news of rape and molestation. I feel the tox tests will reveal that Sandra had been drugged but did not expect this other. Now I am hoping that Sandra was so drugged that she never knew what happened to her.

Rest in Peace, Sandra, in heaven and the arms of the angels.

i recall reading that MH did not teach at the Clover Road church. We know she had access to it of course and its probably where she would take her drugged victims, which IMO she had quite a few.

i recall reading that MH did not teach at the Clover Road church. We know she had access to it of course and its probably where she would take her drugged victims, which IMO she had quite a few.
It was in error since she was working for Clover Baptist instead per Tracy PD. Can't believe everything we read, but I do believe they have the correct church and the correct perp in this case. ;)

IMO she probably had a little insight into the investigation by the line of questioning by LE. The police must have known Sandra was sexually assaulted.

Just throwing this out there to see what you guys think...

Perhaps Melissa was the one who planted that seed? Perhaps she said something to her Grandmother...She was so chatty - trying to "cover" her tracks...

I'm not sure LE would have let that one out of the bag....

Reporting now on NG that the suspect will be charged with "rape with a foreign object, lewd and lascivious conduct with a child, and murder."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back