Rape And Molestation Charges Filed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Aha! Sgt. T. Sheneman just said on NG that someone called into the tip line which also brought Melissa up on their radar!! (My first thought would be one of the other parents with a child possibly molested by her perhaps.)

Boy, I'm through with speculating about this crazy case until LE tells more, but can't help but wonder if the sexual abuse was post mortem or to make it look as if the murder was done by a man. Lots more is going to have to come out to make me believe that the woman was sexually abused herself, that she has lesbian tendencies repressed due to her religious upbringing, or that she snapped due to her circumstances. Heck, what circumstances. Living with family in a nice area, able to be involved in school and church, having a vehicle to drive, built in babysitters, yet she had to steal and cause herself problems. She's a calculating whackjob , self entitled criminal if the charges are all true, that's for sure. About the same as any male criminal who gets no excuses.
--

Wow, I just noticed something about your post. With the exception of the news today about "rape with an object", your description about her snapping due to her circumstances and then heck, what circumstances......living with family in a nice area, able to be involved in school and church, having a vehicle to drive, built in babysitters, yet she had to steal and cause herself problems........you could have been talking about Casey Anthony. She also had it made.

Welcome to WS, LC! While I agree with using stats to some extent...they can be good tools, but can be misleading and very incorrect. I also have to mention what one of our members said which has me wondering now if a lot of the cold cases sitting on desks of detectives are there because they did not or would not consider the perp to be a female.

I agree... my life has not been that out of the ordinary (well, yes, it has, but that's another story...lol), and I've met more than a few female offenders ... none of them, to my knowledge, have murdered any of their young victims, but through their molestation of young children they've destroyed many lives.

I wonder if the new charges will be in reference to the other victims as well?

I am just sickened about the latest news of rape and molestation. I feel the tox tests will reveal that Sandra had been drugged but did not expect this other. Now I am hoping that Sandra was so drugged that she never knew what happened to her.

Rest in Peace, Sandra, in heaven and the arms of the angels.
It is totally sickening and disgusting, but does answer the question of motive (and what the "weapon" is that the Sgt. had referred to) and IF this molestation did take place, MH deserves nothing less than the DP. :mad: MOO

Great question, Suzi~ I would have to say no tho. These charges will be exclusive to Sandra and this case alone. Any additional charges for other incidents (on other children) would probably be held because of the capital charges here.

Driving directions from Tracy, CA to Bellflower, CA
344 mi – about 5 hours 19 mins (up to 6 hours 50 mins in traffic)

I was on the fence between sex predator and some kind of extension of a munchausen's by proxy syndrome. I never really thought it was an accident. Something seems very disturbed in her face. I wonder how her former best friend feels right now. I feel very bad for her. I can't imagine how it would be to have been good friends with the perpetrator of such a sickening and bizarre crime.

Hi all - super newbie here. This is my first post, so please bear with me. You all are so amazing, everytime i think of something to ask, you all beat me to it:) Speaking of friends...has anyone heard of any current friends being interviewed? I'm surprised that no one her age has come forward and said anything regarding her character. Sometimes family can have serious blinders on(just look at CA). Maybe someone other than relatives can shed some light on this devious creature.

So, was Melissa not a Sunday school teacher? I am confused, did she work at the church or teach there?

Welcome to WS, Har30Black! (From now on...I am calling you..."Super Newbie" LOL Love it!)

Thank you for such an enlightening post. We have read so much about Melissa's extended family, but only on her paternal side. There is no mention of Melissa's mother or her family. I'm wondering why she is 'out of the picture'. Can this type of abuse be generational? I wonder if Melissa was abused by an older female when she was young.

From what we have learned, Melissa was not a happy child. That in NO way implicates her parents as being responsible for her unhappiness. Sometimes, there are simply hormonal or chemical imbalances that make it impossible for someone to be happy. With that aside, I still find it very interesting that Melissa's 5 year old daughter was scheduled to leave for a vacation with Melissa's mother the day after Sandra went missing. I cannot believe that the timing of her five year old spending time with the biological mother she herself was unhappy with isn't somehow related.

So, was Melissa not a Sunday school teacher? I am confused, did she work at the church or teach there?
Melissa Huckaby was a Sunday School teacher at the Clover Baptist Church pastored by her grandfather Lane Lawless located at 11000 Clover Road, Tracy, CA. She had no other job outside the church when she was arrested.

There's one question I can't get out of my mind...how does a woman who stands 5'3" and weighs 125 pounds manage to put a large suitcase with a 45 lb. body into the center of a large pond all by herself?

The suitcase rolls and it can be tilted to get in and out of a car. I don't weigh 125 lbs, but I have had plenty of suitcases that way 50 lbs and more. I've been weighing them before flying to make sure I can stay under the weight limit without having to pay extra.

From what we have learned, Melissa was not a happy child. That in NO way implicates her parents as being responsible for her unhappiness. Sometimes, there are simply hormonal or chemical imbalances that make it impossible for someone to be happy. With that aside, I still find it very interesting that Melissa's 5 year old daughter was scheduled to leave for a vacation with Melissa's mother the day after Sandra went missing. I cannot believe that the timing of her five year old spending time with the biological mother she herself was unhappy with isn't somehow related.
Aren't you contradicting yourself a bit there? No one said she was unhappy with her own mother...did they?!

Outside of giving her the opportunity to act on her fantasies or impulses, I do not see how the two connect in any way. If her grandmother and her daughter were gone, she wasted no time in taking advantage of them being gone. I don't think it had anything to do with how she felt about her own mother, but instead...how she wanted the object of her obsession which was Sandra. I still consider this a crime of opportunity...even if it was premediated. She waited until such a time she found Sandra in a vulnerable position (alone and with no one around to see them) before she kidnapped, raped, and murdered her.

Welcome to WS, LC! While I agree with using stats to some extent...they can be good tools, but can be misleading and very incorrect. I also have to mention what one of our members said which has me wondering now if a lot of the cold cases sitting on desks of detectives are there because they did not or would not consider the perp to be a female.

Hi SS, Yes, I took that to heart too, reading our poster's thought about that.

On HLM They just said that only 9% of children killed are by women vs 90% are by men.

I do agree with you about statistics. They are simply tools to go by in an assessment of each case. The thing about statistics tho is as more cases are entered into the data base they become fine tuned and thus more of a true indicator. One example of that is what Marc Klaas has always said, that in the average abduction of a child they are dead within the first 3 hours. I think Sandra might be another nail in that statistic's coffin!

xox

3 girls? Well, why the bleep was she still out on the streets? Why wouldn't someone report this? I am pizzzzzzed off!!!!!!!!! If this is true, and I don't doubt it, she should have been locked up long ago, and she should have never been around kids. Thank you for sharing what you know. Locals have a lot of info that the media and LE doesn't report imo.

Prob. still on streets bcuz nobody EVER thought a woman ( a mother!) could be capable of such a horrible crime!

And thanks to Viki, too, for her insights. We know that so many times, yesteryears victims become today's perpetrators. We feel so sorry for these little kids who are sexually abused, but when they grow up to continue the cycle of abuse on children, the grown up victim is now a "monster" - who deserves to be tortured and killed themselves!

I can't find much sympathy in my heart for adults who molest and kill, but picturing them as helpless little victims once themselves (when applicable) can bring some perspective to these tragedies.

The suitcase rolls and it can be tilted to get in and out of a car. I don't weigh 125 lbs, but I have had plenty of suitcases that way 50 lbs and more. I've been weighing them before flying to make sure I can stay under the weight limit without having to pay extra.

I've thought about that too, as Sandra was said to weigh 60 lbs, then add another approx 10 lbs for the bag. MH weighing 125 would have to strain to life something that is over half of her weight. Although adrenaline can do it's thing. xox

This would confirm she was the victim of a sexual assault by Melissa Huckaby. I thought it would end up being the case, sadly. I also feels this plays into my thoughts earlier about Sandra being an object of obsession or target for Melissa which could very well go to motive.

I had the same feeling about this one, SeriouslySearching.:( MH has probably been grooming Sandra for some time now. There are no words for how sad this is all getting to be...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho
Back