Raven Filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought that Raven actually had TWO Ducati's... one was a 1999, the other was a 2001. Maybe one was sold, the other repossessed?

I can't help but wonder if Raven wanted to file for bankruptcy while still married but Janet didn't want to.

Raven, surely you know better than many the necessity for life insurance. You, as the sole surviving parent of Kaiden, don't have life insurance? Between all of the money you've been getting from SS, selling your stocks, withdrawing from your 401K, etc., you didn't have enough to take out a life insurance policy on yourself? For Kaiden's sake? Seems to me that someone that insured his spouse's life would also insure his own once his wife was gone. Or maybe all of these stocks being sold, 401K's being drained, etc., was you hiding your assets before filing for bankruptcy. You do know that's illegal, don't you? Oh ... right. :doh:

Seems like there were lots of debts from far in the past. Several left behind from NC even. Strange how that debt follows you clear across the country.

I'm wondering ... what became of Raven's pets? Did he take them to Utah with him after Janet's murder?

guera said:
I thought that Raven actually had TWO Ducati's... one was a 1999, the other was a 2001. Maybe one was sold, the other repossessed?
Maybe someone else knows more but from what it seems, the loan for the Ducati was taken on October 2, 2001 in the amount of $12,295. It appears as if it hasn't been paid since December 2005. This was for a 2001 Ducati.

JerseyGirl said:
Raven, surely you know better than many the necessity for life insurance. You, as the sole surviving parent of Kaiden, don't have life insurance? Between all of the money you've been getting from SS, selling your stocks, withdrawing from your 401K, etc., you didn't have enough to take out a life insurance policy on yourself? For Kaiden's sake? Seems to me that someone that insured his spouse's life would also insure his own once his wife was gone. Or maybe all of these stocks being sold, 401K's being drained, etc., was you hiding your assets before filing for bankruptcy. You do know that's illegal, don't you? Oh ... right. :doh:
Raven's never been bound by any moral or legal ethics.

Moxie said:
Raven's never been bound by any moral or legal ethics.
True, and he will NEVER, EVER change and those that think he's some changed person, whether it be friends, coworkers, they need to realize this.

What you see before you is a person that manipulates, pulls out fake tears, but watch him closely, you will see behind those hollow eyes that he's scheming, finding ways to use you, and when he's done with you, he's done with you.

It's all about what he can get out of a situation or a person and he's always been this way and will continue to be this way.

JerseyGirl said:
Seems like there were lots of debts from far in the past. Several left behind from NC even. Strange how that debt follows you clear across the country.

I'm wondering ... what became of Raven's pets? Did he take them to Utah with him after Janet's murder?
This seems to be a mystery that follows Raven and all of the pets he has ever owned! I am betting on that fact that as he tires of them or they become the slightest bit of a bother to him he gives them away. Rids his life of them. Sound familiar?

BirdHunter said:
This seems to be a mystery that follows Raven and all of the pets he has ever owned! I am betting on that fact that as he tires of them or they become the slightest bit of a bother to him he gives them away. Rids his life of them. Sound familiar?
When I read this, all I could think of was Kaiden. I have always thought that Kaiden would be safe with Raven, but this statement has really made me question Kaiden's safety. What's going to happen when Raven grows tired of Kaiden. Janet made it through 5 years of marriage, how long will Kaiden have? If Raven is fickle enough to get rid of pet companions, and he rid himself of his wife and child, could Kaiden really be next? I sure hope not.

LE, if you are reading here, get this guy in jail and that baby with his maternal grandparents, quickly!!!

BirdHunter said:
Makes me sick, and we know he's done it over and over again, and objects have always been and will always be more important to Raven than people. It's part of the trait of being a sociopath. He values himself by possessions and even views animals and people as possessions, and all outward emotions towards people are contrived. He can go through the motions, laughing, crying, but all the worlds indeed a stage. He doesn't really feel it the same way a normal person does, and he doesn't value life, whether animals or people the same way a normal person does.

BirdHunter said:
This seems to be a mystery that follows Raven and all of the pets he has ever owned!
The reason I ask is because in the bankruptcy information, there's mention of some sort of veterinary care in Utah after Janet's death. So did he move his animals with him and actually take them to to doctor or did he take a friend or family member's pet(s) in his name, knowing full well that he was never going to pay the bill? Is it part of something bigger - like family knowing what he was going to do and also taking advantage of some "freebies" before the bankruptcy filing?

How is it okay to go bankrupt but still be entitled to entertainment money, $100 monthly cell phone bills (that's A LOT for a single person plan - that must include a ton of service options), high-speed Internet, cable, etc.? There are so many people out there that don't have these things and they're paying THEIR bills. This irks me to no end.

I have a PDA phone with verizon wireless with unlimited data plan, all the options, PLUS a 10 dollar fee a month for talking service (where the phone talks to you and you to it, no buttons required!) and my plan is 70ish, i have NO idea how 1 cell phone for such a loser like the Rave can be 100!

JerseyGirl said:
The reason I ask is because in the bankruptcy information, there's mention of some sort of veterinary care in Utah after Janet's death. So did he move his animals with him and actually take them to to doctor or did he take a friend or family member's pet(s) in his name, knowing full well that he was never going to pay the bill? Is it part of something bigger - like family knowing what he was going to do and also taking advantage of some "freebies" before the bankruptcy filing?
I can only relay my understanding of the events that took place with the dogs and cat after Janet's murder. Keep in mind I have only second hand knowledge of this, be it a very reliable source. The dogs were given to some one in NC. I heard that Janet's Mom and Dad took Janet's cat home with them and are keeping it.

BirdHunter said:
I can only relay my understanding of the events that took place with the dogs and cat after Janet's murder. Keep in mind I have only second hand knowledge of this, be it a very reliable source. The dogs were given to some one in NC. I heard that Janet's Mom and Dad took Janet's cat home with them and are keeping it.
So to answer your notice of the vet bill (which passed right by me) This is most likely for a different animal/pet of some one in his family or he has since gotten a "new" pet.

BirdHunter said:
Lucky cat. I wish Kaiden was as fortunate. Unfortunately for Kaiden, Raven didn't choose to discard him as well.

We discussed earlier in the thread the bankruptcy of I.B.E.W. Federal Credit Union.

One was for the Ducati, which they are fighting, the other is the $35.00 overdraft.

From the back of the funeral program you will see the Memorial Trust Fund is set up at:

I.B.E.W. Federal Credit Union
3405 West 1987 South
Salt Lake

I'm thinking that -$35.00 is the overdraft of the Trust Fund for sure now.

JerseyGirl said:
How is it okay to go bankrupt but still be entitled to entertainment money, $100 monthly cell phone bills (that's A LOT for a single person plan - that must include a ton of service options), high-speed Internet, cable, etc.? There are so many people out there that don't have these things and they're paying THEIR bills. This irks me to no end.
It irks any responsible person. I wonder if anyone else in the abaroa family have filed for bankruptcy (parents, siblings, etc.) and got away with not paying their bills? Maybe since they did it, they think it is no big deal if raven does it too!!

My favorite is the daycare. If Rave is working only 10 - 20 hours a week, why would he need this much money for Daycare. Oh yeah, that's right, he uses daycare for all his funtimes. He uses Daycare like a built in Mommy.

If he needs that much money for daycare seems Karen and Shiloh or Amanda must not be watching him. Well, probably a good thing that Karen and Shiloh aren't watching him much. Doesn't Raven have a lot of step-siblings that live out that way. I think having a Bolton or Amanda watching Kaiden would probably be a safer bet than using daycare or someone in his immediate family to raise your child.

ewwwinteresting said:
It irks any responsible person. I wonder if anyone else in the abaroa family have filed for bankruptcy (parents, siblings, etc.) and got away with not paying their bills? Maybe since they did it, they think it is no big deal if raven does it too!!
My guess is that it's habit-forming. Monkey see, monkey do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back