Raven Jobless???

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Psssssssssssst...anyone hear anything about pness' job situation?

I heard he got bored stiff at the bike shop and pretty much just blew them off. Gee, I hope business is up for them now that that jerk off is out of there.

;)

Blew them off? Did he give them notice before leaving or did he just stop going?

Nice way to thank those that stood behind you and helped you out ... big time.

LOL - blew them off, that doesn't sound like the Raven at all. I wonder how many stories are out there about Raven and the how's and why's of why he isn't working anymore. I can't imagine him quitting his job to ride his bike.

Maybe he started a new online bike business that we haven't found yet? Then again, where would he get the money for the business or the parts?

Maybe he was hitting on underage customers or maybe he was stealing bike parts, one spoke at a time, both of those sound more like Raven lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTUlegal

I heard he got bored stiff at the bike shop and pretty much just blew them off. Gee, I hope business is up for them now that that jerk off is out of there.

;)

sorry ladies...... the above post by me was a sorry attempt to make a small joke at legal calling him p.ness again.

please disregard!

Peace.

RAWR that had me spewing on my monitor......I got it now doh.

Pness is as Pness does I bet you he's spewing on his monitor too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTUlegal

;)

sorry ladies...... the above post by me was a sorry attempt to make a small joke at legal calling him p.ness again.

please disregard!

Peace.

Funny, as soon as I read your post, I thought that was the direction you were going but thought it was my gutter mind! :slap:

In doing some digging it seems the Rave is picking a new career choice. I heard tell he is thinking of becoming an electrician and is working and going to school.

I wonder how he's going to screw this up. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out where he's working and going to school now that we narrow it down.

Hopefully there is nothing to steal at this school or at his new place of employment.

In doing some digging it seems the Rave is picking a new career choice. I heard tell he is thinking of becoming an electrician and is working and going to school.

I wonder how he's going to screw this up. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out where he's working and going to school now that we narrow it down.

Hopefully there is nothing to steal at this school or at his new place of employment.

Is it wrong that I smiled when thinking of how easy it is to be accidentally shocked and/or electrocuted in that line of work? Probably... but I did.

http://www.blogger.com/profile/07229952032021039127

..reviewing raven's "old haunts"...as Ina’maqki’u wi’dishi’anun

.."interests"...........philanthropy...

..raven: note the ACTUAL meaning:

phi·lan·thro·py
premium.gif
(fĭ-lān'thrə-pē) Pronunciation Key
n. pl. phi·lan·thro·pies

1. The effort or inclination to increase the well-being of humankind, as by charitable aid or donations.
  2. Love of humankind in general.
  3. Something, such as an activity or institution, intended to promote human welfare.
Raven Abaroa :
having listed philanthropy as one of YOUR interests on your blog, i dare to you to define it.

let's jump to 2. Love of humankind in general. ( Raven: can you tell us in 50 words or less how murdering your wife and unborn baby fits into this definition?)

Posted by Terminatrixator: "... I heard tell he is thinking of becoming an electrician and is working and going to school."

Isn't his step-father an electrician? Maybe he's hit the point where he can no longer get a job on his own?

BTW, Terminatrixator, thanks for the digging, and update. I hope he is constantly aware of the multitude of people who are watching his every move as much as possible, hoping for him to slip up. Not to feed his ego, of course. But then, if his ego is fed, perhaps he'll become just overconfident enough to make a big enough goof that he'll be caught--preferably by someone who isn't afraid to press charges. It's time for him to pay!!

:banghead:

Yep, IBEW's Credit Union. Serving the needs of the Electrical workers. He bankrupted them. One was for the one vehicle, the other bankrupted, in my belief may have been the the trust fund with the minus balance.

I heard that he may be working for or getting schooling through some place called Cache Valley Electric. http://www.cve.com/

I'm not positive yet and will confirm when I dig harder.

Hey Trix,

I've been reading around the internet all night and it dawned on me that the RAV could be selling sports equipment on Ebay again for walkin' around money.

What do you think? I wouldn't put it past him. Especially if he walked away with anything except cash from the cycle shop.

Golfmom, long time no see, to a fellow Veteren of the Snotty Peckerson forum....so nice to hear from you again!
I would be afraid to let the Rave into my home to work on my electrical, plumbing or anything.....he'd prolly steal me blind!:eek:

Golfmom, long time no see, to a fellow Veteren of the Snotty Peckerson forum....so nice to hear from you again!
I would be afraid to let the Rave into my home to work on my electrical, plumbing or anything.....he'd prolly steal me blind!:eek:

It's funny how much alike they are ...next thing you know he'll be biking across France and meeting up with Snotts bar buddies in Paris.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back