Raymond Clark III

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interestingly, the article mentions that Clark had joined Yale's Asian Awareness club.

A) He was not a Yale student
B) The club was at his High School, and there are rumors that he was not a member of the club, but had posed for the picture.

Any articles about his childhood, teen years?
All I read was trouble with girlfriends. Girls accused him of rape/sodemy
but dropped the charges.
His personality changed..from class clown to control freak....when?
yes, I wonder if he did steroids????
Did he go to a gym? hobbies???
I still think Annie gave ORDERS to him about how she expected her mice to be taken care of and he lost it! Plus I still think he had a thing for her and she rejected him many times..........IMO

Did the witness describe a redhead? I missed that & did not see it here either..Am I blind? :waitasec:

New Haven Independent published "Was That Annie Le's Killer?"

She described the man as being white and of “medium build.” He wore glasses and had reddish brown hair.

http://newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/was_that_annie.php

Clark looks a little beefy but he is not particularly tall-- "medium build" might fit here. He does have reddish brown hair. Don't know about the glasses part though.

EDIT: In the post above mine, amysmom links to a CNN video clip, which at 18 seconds in has a black and white photo of Clark wearing glasses. Spooky. Definitely could have been the guy the Yalie in the New Haven Independent article came across.

A) He was not a Yale student
B) The club was at his High School, and there are rumors that he was not a member of the club, but had posed for the picture.

And the coach at the high school doesn't remember him as being an athlete.

Did we get an exact birth date and where RC was born for our forensic astrologers???

Sources said authorities have linked DNA from the 5-foot-9, 190-pound Clark, who worked in the same Yale building as Le, to the murder.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2009/09/17/2009-09-17_lab_tech_raymond_clark_under_arrest_in_the_murder_of_yale_student_annie_le.html

Thank you Thank you Thank you for this! I hope I don't offend anyone here, as this is not meant to offend ... but ... 5'9 and 190lbs is overweight ... Not to be taken out of context. I myself don't think he was on steroids based on his belly fat alone. You can see it in his pictures. Wouldn't he be in better shape if he were on steroids & working out? From the BMI Index chart that hangs in my doctors office, it almost seems as if he could be considered overweight, or if not, at the top level of his weight index before reaching that point. This is just an observance, please don't bash me.

Now, I do wonder if he could have subdued Annie by putting his weight on her chest. Is 100 pounds above a person's body weight enough to crush somebody? Man, I guess it could happen if there was enough force backing the weight up.

Wanted to say that I meant to type 100 pounds more than her...not just 100 pounds.

Thank you Thank you Thank you for this! I hope I don't offend anyone here, as this is not meant to offend ... but ... 5'9 and 190lbs is overweight ... Not to be taken out of context. I myself don't think he was on steroids based on his belly fat alone. You can see it in his pictures. Wouldn't he be in better shape if he were on steroids & working out? From the BMI Index chart that hangs in my doctors office, it almost seems as if he could be considered overweight, or if not, at the top level of his weight index before reaching that point. This is just an observance, please don't bash me.

Now, I do wonder if he could have subdued Annie by putting his weight on her chest. Is 100 pounds enough to crush somebody? Man, I guess it could happen if there was enough force backing the weight up.

Annie was very, very tiny. AT her weight...that 190lb man on top of her would probably make it difficult for her to breathe.

Wanted to say that I meant to type 100 pounds more than her...not just 100 pounds. Thanks Stilettos.

Any articles about his childhood, teen years?
All I read was trouble with girlfriends. Girls accused him of rape/sodemy
but dropped the charges.
His personality changed..from class clown to control freak....when?
yes, I wonder if he did steroids????
Did he go to a gym? hobbies???
I still think Annie gave ORDERS to him about how she expected her mice to be taken care of and he lost it! Plus I still think he had a thing for her and she rejected him many times..........IMO

It may not have been about an actual rejection (many times or not). He may have been beneath her notice....you know...not even in consideration. that can get to some guys with repressed violent tendancies.

And the coach at the high school doesn't remember him as being an athlete.

the article i read said the athletic director. it didn't mention a coach. i don't think most atheltic directors would remember too many atheltes!

typical news piece where the perps neighbors say 'oh he's such a nice guy', 'he could never kill someone' I never got how after a person is brutally murdered the neighbors come out to say what a great guy the suspect is :banghead:

http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/features/2009/09/17/clark-nice-guy-neighbors-say/

Interestingly, the article mentions that Clark had joined Yale's Asian Awareness club.

It's mind-boggling - so common it's almost a cliche. And sometimes it's worse than annoying, to the point of suspicious, when they insist their wonderful neighbor couldn't be the perp. :cool:

The prevalence of interviews like those should serve as a reminder that we just never know, so must always be careful whom we trust, at least.

Remember the Z man in the days before we heard about RC? IIRC, it is a diff first name tho.

Can someone please tell me what "IIRC" stands for. I see it all the time here and have yet to figure it out...thanks in advance!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back