RDI Theories & Discussion ONLY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I finally re-read the AMA with Kolar, I skimmed it the first time and missed some good parts. I found this quote most interesting:

I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on this? If the cord was not staging (which I've always been iffy on anyways, its so dark & brutal) then what could it be for?

Kolar mentions that the bruise could not have been caused by the cord. That's huge! However it raises some questions for me:

If her shirt had been pulled, was this for control? If that is the case what of the cord? The cord seems to be a "control device" (perhaps a leash, remember on one pageant app PR wrote JB liked to "play kitty")
So I guess in a convoluted way I'm asking where people think this fits in.

By the way otg, I have read your theory on the BDI angle, and I thought your theory is the most cogent so far. I believe that everyone in the house had a part in her death though.

Quote from Kolar: I don’t believe the strangulation with the cord was a part of staging, and its use constituted an underlying part of the motivation involved in the assault on JBR

Hi, Annapurna, I’m glad you joined the discussion.

I have also puzzled over what Chief Kolar meant.

I personally haven’t ever accepted a mercy killing in this scenario. I know others do.

But to try to read Kolar: If it isn’t an accidental strangulation, and if it’s not a ‘staged’ strangulation as I had once upon a time thought, then it is what Kolar describes: Whoever used the noose on JB, meant to end future issues for himself or herself or for the family as a whole. So controlling the future narrative of this event is, imo, one possible explanation for the strangulation. And, if we evaluate that both JR and PR wanted nothing more than to rescue the family honor or rescue all of them, by controlling the consequences of it, it then also makes sense to look at the head strike as an explosion to control her. Stop her screaming at a molestation event, control incorrigible behavior with one of the males of the family, strike her in frustration because she stomped on a new nintendo or lego, idk. I just know that violent domestic events are frequently triggered to control what someone doesn’t know how to affect in any other way. I can see the similar motivations of control impacting both the head strike and the strangulation.

These are simply some thoughts, speculative at best, to attempt an explanation of Kolar’s comment.

Quote from Kolar: I don’t believe the strangulation with the cord was a part of staging, and its use constituted an underlying part of the motivation involved in the assault on JBR

Weird/incomprehensible phrasing ... people often speak this way, but clean it up a bit in writing because they have the opportunity to review it a bit, even in a quick AMA. I get the first part - he doesn't think it was staging, and thus obviously someone wanted to asphyxiate her. "its use constituted" - oddly passive language. Translation: "someone used it because..." Saying that the use/cord was an underlying part of the motivation really does not make sense. Idk what underlying means in this context exactly, but how could it be part of the motivation? Did he mean to say evidences the motivation? And does he mean motive or motivation? the motivation "involved" in the assault is also weird phrasing - usually you would say motivation "for". And by saying assault I get the sense he is thinking sexual in nature and not something intended to end in her death.

The best interpretation I could put forth is that he thinks the perpetrator wanted to strangle her and that was part of the thrill in a sexual assault. Not sure how the head bash fits in. The weird phrasing made me think he was trying to hint that someone other than the assailant did that part, but if it was not staging, I don't know why someone would do it.

Weird/incomprehensible phrasing ... people often speak this way, but clean it up a bit in writing because they have the opportunity to review it a bit, even in a quick AMA. I get the first part - he doesn't think it was staging, and thus obviously someone wanted to asphyxiate her. "its use constituted" - oddly passive language. Translation: "someone used it because..." Saying that the use/cord was an underlying part of the motivation really does not make sense. Idk what underlying means in this context exactly, but how could it be part of the motivation? Did he mean to say evidences the motivation? And does he mean motive or motivation? the motivation "involved" in the assault is also weird phrasing - usually you would say motivation "for". And by saying assault I get the sense he is thinking sexual in nature and not something intended to end in her death.

The best interpretation I could put forth is that he thinks the perpetrator wanted to strangle her and that was part of the thrill in a sexual assault. Not sure how the head bash fits in. The weird phrasing made me think he was trying to hint that someone other than the assailant did that part, but if it was not staging, I don't know why someone would do it.

lawstudent,
It could be Kolar is dissimulating as he cannot be seen to offer a narrative that matches that agreed by the GJ?

Kolar's account seems to suggest some kind of pathological behaviour, not simply some accident of circumstance.

I don’t believe the strangulation with the cord was a part of staging, and its use constituted an underlying part of the motivation involved in the assault on JBR
BBM: Kolar might consider the ligature asphyxiation as a continuation of the manual asphyxiation, and that possibly the same person that sexually assaulted JonBenet, also manually strangled her, bashed her head, and ligature asphyxiated her with a pathological desire to silence her?

Again people are trying to read too much in to this. All he basically said was that the person who strangled her knew she was alive and was purposely ending her life. They were not covering previous marks, and they were not trying to throw off LE. That is all he said, and what he said doesn't infer anything else. But it is a good piece of info and it lays to rest some of the theories I've seen about this in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again people are trying to read too much in to this. All he basically said was that the person who strangled her knew she was alive and was purposely ending her life. They were not covering previous marks, and they were not trying to throw off LE. That is all he said, and what he said doesn't infer anything else. But it is a good piece of info and it lays to rest some of the theories I've seen about this in the past.

I disagree with Kolar about this. I don't know what information he used to conclude whoever strangled JBR knew she was alive, but I don't think it was included in his book.

I also don't think it lays to rest many posters' theories because the whole, "I don’t believe the strangulation with the cord was a part of staging," is just an opinion. It's not fact.

I disagree with Kolar about this. I don't know what information he used to conclude whoever strangled JBR knew she was alive, but I don't think it was included in his book.

I also don't think it lays to rest many posters' theories because the whole, "I don’t believe the strangulation with the cord was a part of staging," is just an opinion. It's not fact.

OliviaG1996,
Kolar says:
I don’t believe the strangulation with the cord was a part of staging, and its use constituted an underlying part of the motivation involved in the assault on JBR
BBM: Kolar mighr be correct, whereas we see the ligature as part of the staging he sees it as an integral part of the assault on JonBenet.

He is implying without being explicit that one person sexually assaulted, manually strangled, applied blunt force, and ligature asphyxiated JonBenet.

When I read his book and listened to his theory during one of Tricia's interviews I was skeptical, since it contradicted my own theory which is nearly the same as Kolar's except I think the ligature asphyxiation was staging? Yet if you stand back and review Kolar's theory, it is consistent, he suggests an underlying pathology as the motivation, consider all those self help books, I reckon he is saying by the time the parents arrived at the crime-scene JonBenet was dead and all they could do was cleanup and stage a crime-scene?

The latter assumption regarding a pathology is also consistent with the numerous injuries found on JonBenet's body, some still unexplained and apparently the result of an enraged attack or someone going postal?

There are certain pieces of this puzzle that will always be based on opinion unless one of the players starts talking. Personally I feel the whole garrote thing is above what a nine year old would be capable of. I see the garrote as simply being a more believable COD if one were to believe a foreign faction were actually responsible. It would be interesting to know if Kolar has any evidence for this opinion or if it's simply a gut feeling? I'd guess the latter.

OliviaG1996,
Kolar says:

BBM: Kolar mighr be correct, whereas we see the ligature as part of the staging he sees it as an integral part of the assault on JonBenet.

He is implying without being explicit that one person sexually assaulted, manually strangled, applied blunt force, and ligature asphyxiated JonBenet.

When I read his book and listened to his theory during one of Tricia's interviews I was skeptical, since it contradicted my own theory which is nearly the same as Kolar's except I think the ligature asphyxiation was staging? Yet if you stand back and review Kolar's theory, it is consistent, he suggests an underlying pathology as the motivation, consider all those self help books, I reckon he is saying by the time the parents arrived at the crime-scene JonBenet was dead and all they could do was cleanup and stage a crime-scene?

The latter assumption regarding a pathology is also consistent with the numerous injuries found on JonBenet's body, some still unexplained and apparently the result of an enraged attack or someone going postal?

There are certain pieces of this puzzle that will always be based on opinion unless one of the players starts talking. Personally I feel the whole garrote thing is above what a nine year old would be capable of. I see the garrote as simply being a more believable COD if one were to believe a foreign faction were actually responsible. It would be interesting to know if Kolar has any evidence for this opinion or if it's simply a gut feeling? I'd guess the latter.

Maybe Kolar theorizes that BR strangled JBR with the cord and then later, after JR/PR/both found her unconscious, they decided to tie a stick to the cord, hence the "garotte"? If this is true, and Alex Hunter knew BR had killed JBR intentionally, why did BR receive no punishment whatsoever? Or maybe he did, and it was kept from the public. Money does talk.

Maybe Kolar theorizes that BR strangled JBR with the cord and then later, after JR/PR/both found her unconscious, they decided to tie a stick to the cord, hence the "garotte"? If this is true, and Alex Hunter knew BR had killed JBR intentionally, why did BR receive no punishment whatsoever? Or maybe he did, and it was kept from the public. Money does talk.

OliviaG1996,
Because BR was beneath the age of criminal responsibility, by Colorado Statute, he could not be named or charged with respect to any crime!

All those involved are also not allowed to name him publicly, hence Kolar's lack of detail, he does not want sued!

BBM: sure why not, this would explain Patsy's fibers?

I agree with your assessment of what he said, but I disagree that it doesn't imply anything else or that it was "all" he said. Maybe he was just rambling or trying to sound vague, but there are a lot of extra words there that don't really make sense - I can't tell if he implied anything else.

I agree with your assessment of what he said, but I disagree that it doesn't imply anything else or that it was "all" he said. Maybe he was just rambling or trying to sound vague, but there are a lot of extra words there that don't really make sense - I can't tell if he implied anything else.

~RBBM~

I agree with you about Kolar perhaps needing to be intentionally vague (lawsuit avoidance). I still am unsure how he views JR in the context of the crime. He certainly spent some time in FF reviewing JR’s actions. While considering his Reddit comments, I’ve been thinking about a question which has been raised frequently: What did JR know and when did he know it.

Whoever thinks that JR only figured out what happened that morning, not even participating in the staging, is actually in good company. ST and Kolar aren’t sure that he was involved until after the police arrived. Kolar references JR’s statement to his future son in law that he found JB at 11 am, and because it was a spontaneous utterance, the statement was considered true.

Of course, there are things like the fibers from the new Israeli shirt found in the crotch of JB’s new Bloomies, a statement from an attorney which has been strongly denied by IDI.

But aside from fibers, there is an idea in criminal profiling that behavior is more telling than words. What is thought-provoking in terms of JR is that he is always able to come up with an explanation, which might seem very believable, even if he has to deny what he originally said. Here’s what Gregg McCrary, FBI profiler, said about criminals and their verbal statements, "I've talked to guilty offenders in the penitentiary, and some of them are so manipulative and persuasive that they almost have you believing they didn't do it."

Former FBI profiler, Douglas, who interviewed JR with PR by his side, alleged “if JR was lying, he was one of the best.” He came away believing JR was an 'innocent' in the crime. And perhaps he was.

But if one thinks the 'Intruder' is a mirage, as I do, it’s also useful to look at this from a behavioral standpoint.

From a ‘normal’ family standpoint, it stretches credibility that PR would fail to awaken JR if she found that BR had mortally wounded their daughter. It also is hardly credible that, if reviewing the ransom note for the first time, JR wouldn’t wake up his son and ask what BR may have heard (or done).

And then that same morning JR hustles BR out of the home at about 8 am, telling police who wished to question BR, that he was asleep the whole time and hadn’t heard anything. JR claimed to have let him sleep, never questioning him if he heard anything. Well, based on the 911 call, with his and BR’s voices heard, we know this was not true. He even admits this in an interview with a tabloid. Moreover, others have heard the anger in JR’s voice towards BR and a natural question one would ask is whether that anger was because BR was interrupting a conversation, or because of what he knew BR had done.

What about JR’s attorneys, what did they think about JR’s guilt or innocence in the crime? In August 1997, JR’s attorney went through the full autopsy report with JR . The attorney went through every detail of the coroner’s findings with JR, who became despondent and broke down. Attorney M, who was likely to have had his doubts about R’s innocence, watched his client closely. That was when the attorney discovered that JR did not even know how JonBenét had died. PMPT

But JR would certainly have known details in January, By now (January ‘97), the press had reported that JonBenét’s skull had been fractured, that she’d been garroted, that the ransom amount was an odd figure, and that the paper used for the note had come from inside the house. PMPT

JR also addressed JonBenét’s sexual injuries in May 1997 at the Rs’ own press conference: “There have also been innuendoes that she had been or was sexually molested. I can tell you that those were the most hurtful innuendoes to us as a family.”

My problem is what triggers JR’s behavior in the attorney’s office, breaking down as though he hadn’t even known how JonBenét had been killed? At least that was his attorney’s interpretation.

A few reasonable questions might be: Was JR equal to PR in ‘acting’ ability, maybe an even better actor than PR? And would some of his actions be behavioral indices someone like Gregg McCrary would look at really closely for determining when he knew something about the crime? If he were not involved in her injuries, does his behavior reinforce lack of knowledge before the morning of the police arrival?

Just some thoughts and, as past poster Gramcracker used to say, YMMV.

I don't know what PMPT is - I'm assuming one of the books by the people you mentioned - but his attorney shouldn't be talking about that stuff and I highly doubt he did. I mean, in the course of representation/PR he may have told that story, and it may well be true, but he's not going around giving his honest impressions unless they help out his client. He would be in big trouble otherwise. I believe the only way that the person you quoted would know that the attorney felt that way would be directly from the attorney's own writings/argument, and probably not stated so directly. It would be common for an attorney to tell the court that he and JR went over the video and JR was obviously very upset and shocked by each "reveal". But it is quite odd for an attorney to say "and that was when I knew - he didn't know how she died." And this is in third person - how does the author know this? And how does he/she know the "who likely suspected he was guilty" part? Maybe that is explained prior to your excerpt, but that is why i want to find the time to do a full lookover of the official documents in this case - these "insider" books seem ridiculous to me, and while I do think the best explanation of the weird AMA wording is intentional vagueness to avoid lawsuits, the words still are essentially a jumble of nonsense. He could be intentionally vague without sounding like that - many people are such poor communicators that I find it useless to read much into what they say. So much stuff that sounds suspicious or intentional s often just miscommunication. While the words of these detectives definitely provide context and avenues to follow up on, I can't assign them much weight, even if they know a lot and are telling the truth. When the facts are put into a narrative form, it's hard to know what facts led to what conclusion and why.

Lawstudent, PMPT is Schiller's Perfect Murder Perfect Town. It was the first book on the case released as far as I know. I don't believe it to be 100% unbiased personally.

There are good books on this case, I liked Kolar's book for the way it presented facts. If you haven't read it I recommend it. I do agree that the AMA comment was likely just poorly worded and obfuscating intentionally (its an off the cuff type interview and as I recall it was one of the later questions asked, who knows maybe he was tired)

I think that attorney quote sounds like a load of bull (and this is why I don't trust Schiller 100%). I agree with your assessment that it doesn't sound like something his attorney ought to say, so I doubt he did. I could see JR breaking down after going over every detail of the autopsy no matter what his involvement was: its his daughter and she died horribly. If he knew maybe it was guilt. I'm sure no matter what the R's involvement (I don't absolve any of them personally) that they were all deeply emotionally effected by the event. They're not robots.

I don't know what PMPT is - I'm assuming one of the books by the people you mentioned - but his attorney shouldn't be talking about that stuff and I highly doubt he did. I mean, in the course of representation/PR he may have told that story, and it may well be true, but he's not going around giving his honest impressions unless they help out his client. He would be in big trouble otherwise. I believe the only way that the person you quoted would know that the attorney felt that way would be directly from the attorney's own writings/argument, and probably not stated so directly. It would be common for an attorney to tell the court that he and JR went over the video and JR was obviously very upset and shocked by each "reveal". But it is quite odd for an attorney to say "and that was when I knew - he didn't know how she died." And this is in third person - how does the author know this? And how does he/she know the "who likely suspected he was guilty" part? Maybe that is explained prior to your excerpt, but that is why i want to find the time to do a full lookover of the official documents in this case - these "insider" books seem ridiculous to me, and while I do think the best explanation of the weird AMA wording is intentional vagueness to avoid lawsuits, the words still are essentially a jumble of nonsense. He could be intentionally vague without sounding like that - many people are such poor communicators that I find it useless to read much into what they say. So much stuff that sounds suspicious or intentional s often just miscommunication. While the words of these detectives definitely provide context and avenues to follow up on, I can't assign them much weight, even if they know a lot and are telling the truth. When the facts are put into a narrative form, it's hard to know what facts led to what conclusion and why.

PMPT Page 376 Months later, Bryan Morgan told a British documentary filmmaker that after the release of the autopsy report he sat down with Ramsey to explain its contents....

~RBBM~

I agree with you about Kolar perhaps needing to be intentionally vague (lawsuit avoidance). I still am unsure how he views JR in the context of the crime. He certainly spent some time in FF reviewing JR’s actions. While considering his Reddit comments, I’ve been thinking about a question which has been raised frequently: What did JR know and when did he know it.

Whoever thinks that JR only figured out what happened that morning, not even participating in the staging, is actually in good company. ST and Kolar aren’t sure that he was involved until after the police arrived. Kolar references JR’s statement to his future son in law that he found JB at 11 am, and because it was a spontaneous utterance, the statement was considered true.

Of course, there are things like the fibers from the new Israeli shirt found in the crotch of JB’s new Bloomies, a statement from an attorney which has been strongly denied by IDI.

But aside from fibers, there is an idea in criminal profiling that behavior is more telling than words. What is thought-provoking in terms of JR is that he is always able to come up with an explanation, which might seem very believable, even if he has to deny what he originally said. Here’s what Gregg McCrary, FBI profiler, said about criminals and their verbal statements, "I've talked to guilty offenders in the penitentiary, and some of them are so manipulative and persuasive that they almost have you believing they didn't do it."

Former FBI profiler, Douglas, who interviewed JR with PR by his side, alleged “if JR was lying, he was one of the best.” He came away believing JR was an 'innocent' in the crime. And perhaps he was.

But if one thinks the 'Intruder' is a mirage, as I do, it’s also useful to look at this from a behavioral standpoint.

From a ‘normal’ family standpoint, it stretches credibility that PR would fail to awaken JR if she found that BR had mortally wounded their daughter. It also is hardly credible that, if reviewing the ransom note for the first time, JR wouldn’t wake up his son and ask what BR may have heard (or done).

And then that same morning JR hustles BR out of the home at about 8 am, telling police who wished to question BR, that he was asleep the whole time and hadn’t heard anything. JR claimed to have let him sleep, never questioning him if he heard anything. Well, based on the 911 call, with his and BR’s voices heard, we know this was not true. He even admits this in an interview with a tabloid. Moreover, others have heard the anger in JR’s voice towards BR and a natural question one would ask is whether that anger was because BR was interrupting a conversation, or because of what he knew BR had done.

What about JR’s attorneys, what did they think about JR’s guilt or innocence in the crime? In August 1997, JR’s attorney went through the full autopsy report with JR . The attorney went through every detail of the coroner’s findings with JR, who became despondent and broke down. Attorney M, who was likely to have had his doubts about R’s innocence, watched his client closely. That was when the attorney discovered that JR did not even know how JonBenét had died. PMPT

But JR would certainly have known details in January, By now (January ‘97), the press had reported that JonBenét’s skull had been fractured, that she’d been garroted, that the ransom amount was an odd figure, and that the paper used for the note had come from inside the house. PMPT

JR also addressed JonBenét’s sexual injuries in May 1997 at the Rs’ own press conference: “There have also been innuendoes that she had been or was sexually molested. I can tell you that those were the most hurtful innuendoes to us as a family.”

My problem is what triggers JR’s behavior in the attorney’s office, breaking down as though he hadn’t even known how JonBenét had been killed? At least that was his attorney’s interpretation.

A few reasonable questions might be: Was JR equal to PR in ‘acting’ ability, maybe an even better actor than PR? And would some of his actions be behavioral indices someone like Gregg McCrary would look at really closely for determining when he knew something about the crime? If he were not involved in her injuries, does his behavior reinforce lack of knowledge before the morning of the police arrival?

Just some thoughts and, as past poster Gramcracker used to say, YMMV.

questfortrue,
That was when the attorney discovered that JR did not even know how JonBenét had died. PMPT
This by default must be consistent with the R's version of events, i.e. JR took a pill and slept soundly all that night.

Yet it was JR who discovered JonBenet, surely the garrote around her neck might be a clue to how she died?

JR is simply covering his own back, he is writing himself out of any prior involvement. For someone who slept all night he certainly had answers to questions he should have known nothing about.

From what I can remember of those early days of the investigation, details of her death were scarce. Even though John found her and would have seen the garrote, he likely wouldn't have known about the head bash or the sexual assault by that point in time. The Rs also claimed to be avoiding watching TV or reading news reports about the case.

As for Johns actions that morning, if Burke was asleep or feigning sleep when John checked on him, he may have assumed that he'd been asleep all night. When Burke awakens for the 911 call, John may have asked him if he'd seen or heard anything. After that he may simply have been trying to spare Burke the stress.

That said, I think that if John wasn't involved at that point, the moment he read that note he was beginning to have doubts.

Assuming JR was not involved, if she was wrapped up in a blanket, he may not have noticed the garrotte, especially in the shock of the moment. But even knowing that, hearing the gruesome details would be totally different and I believe that most families that experience a murder experience something similar because they don't try and listen to all the details in the media because it is disturbing. Even in high profile cases, the families are often appalled in court when they hear it all at once - even if they were involved in the crime. Very few people are sadists - the whole covering up a murdered family member to avoid looking at them thing illustrates this.

From what I can remember of those early days of the investigation, details of her death were scarce. Even though John found her and would have seen the garrote, he likely wouldn't have known about the head bash or the sexual assault by that point in time. The Rs also claimed to be avoiding watching TV or reading news reports about the case.

As for Johns actions that morning, if Burke was asleep or feigning sleep when John checked on him, he may have assumed that he'd been asleep all night. When Burke awakens for the 911 call, John may have asked him if he'd seen or heard anything. After that he may simply have been trying to spare Burke the stress.

That said, I think that if John wasn't involved at that point, the moment he read that note he was beginning to have doubts.

BBM: IMO, not waking BR up and assuming he didn't see or hear anything because he appeared to be sleeping at the moment is still very strange behavior whether JR thought his wife was involved or not.

I see JR breaking the news to BR in front of FW as a ruse to show FW and any police officer that may have been near that this kidnapping (or so police thought it was at the time, anyway) was real. Otherwise, why tell BR his sister was missing when he heard the 9-1-1 call and most likely pieced that together himself by then?

When it comes to statements and behavior, anyone’s interpretation of a statement or behavior example can vary, which is, of course, why it takes a very tough prosecutor to take a circumstantial case to court. Vincent Bugliosi once said: Nonphysical, circumstantial evidence cases, as the Ramsey case, almost always are the toughest to solve, the most difficult to get a conviction of because we're talking about things like an inappropriate remark.

But since we’re simply considering some theories - there’s no finding of fact by a jury here - I’ll raise a couple of other behavioral flags.

To Andreww, I’d agree that JR’s participation is very opaque. But one of the reasons I was looking at the behavior on the morning of the kidnapping, is to see if there are any ‘traces’ of some sort of prior knowledge or involvement, besides the Israeli shirt fibers.

First, an aside. Sgt. Wickman who was in charge of evidence claimed that the book Mindhunter by JD was among the Rs’ books. In this book JD gives insight about Staging and Undoing at crime scenes. Of course, JR dismisses that he owned such a book. Pick whom you believe.

As far as early signs go, imho, sending one’s son off to an unsecured location can either be considered foolish, when the kidnappers were said to be watching the home, or else it could be viewed as prior understanding. Another inexplicable early reaction is actually ‘no reaction’ to the kidnapper not calling. He does not ask Detective LA, “Well, do you think this means he’s going to call tomorrow? Should we still man the phone?” Instead he wanders off for 40 minutes to an hour. Some think he went to the basement where he found JB. But to me there’s something kinda ‘off’ about this, and it has to do with the two profiling areas of Staging and Undoing.

Possibly I’m rendering this too simplistically, but as I understand it, Staging is meant to point authorities in another direction. Undoing is a sign of remorse on the part of the participant, who may have a close connection to the victim – family, close friend, etc.

The sign of Undoing is obviously the blanket wrapped around JB as a papoose would be wrapped.

As far as Staging goes - when JR removes one of the wrist ligatures and the duct tape, I’ve wondered why he fussed with this. One possible explanation (maybe of several explanations) is that he was removing someone else’s weak effort at Staging. Weak staging of the foreign faction/intruder would spoil the violent scenario. The wrist ligatures were so loose that the one JR did not untie practically fell off on its own at the ME’s exam. It’s the same with the duct tape placed on her mouth. (And I don’t recall that he removed it to attempt CPR on her.) According to detectives, the perfect lips imprint point to it having been placed on her after her death. So what I was wondering was, if he were down there ‘finding’ JB at 11 am, why doesn’t he undo the wrist ligatures and remove the duct tape at that time?

Also, since he is compelled to volunteer to Father Rol that JB was wrapped in a blanket, so he thinks that the kidnapper didn’t mean to kill her, is he giving a different explanation to account for what the FBI might view as Undoing? Maybe someone else will have alternative answers for some of this. Just more questions than answers. YMMV.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53
Back