Reactions to Child *advertiser censored* Discovery

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So....BD....when is your next sexclusive going to appear? She most likely is going to start getting real picky about what media she speaks with, and they will have to play nice, and pay nicer.

IMO

Still "in the dark" Billie?

This might help illuminate things for you:

images

While Dunn admits Adkins was the one who brought over the memory stick that was confiscated, she says she's still in the dark about what is happening.

"I haven't gotten to talk to investigators, to find out what it is."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=346806

So BD admits Shawn owns the memory stick, but denies he put the *advertiser censored* on it.

:eek::eek::eek:

RBM:

Billie finally admitted something ?

But of course, Billie denies that Shawn put the *advertiser censored* on the memory stick is tailing right behind this.

I really thought that when Billie had to face up to this Memory Stick -- that she would say the Mystery Man did it ...

I. don't. understand.

Disappointed? He worked hard to get what ironed out? what?????????

I want to know WHEN BD knew that LE got this memory stick. She was there for the searches - she consented. She knew they retrieved the box of bedtime reading materials from the top shelf in the closet. So, did she actually she them find and confiscate that drive at the time of the search? Or, was she out back talking with LE about the shed when CSI found it?

IMHO I believe she knew they has this from the get-go. She's been walking a tightrope - trying to keep her name clean but all the time worrying what LE is going to release next. IF (and that's a BIG HUGE IF) she didn't know what was on it - you bet she sure asked SA about it first chance she got. Did she go to that drawer after LE left and see it was gone - but still not sure if SA had already taken it?

So, again, my question for the night is WHEN did BD know LE got that drive?

LE gave her a list of everything they confiscated from the house. So she's known LE has the memory stick & the CD-R since back in January.

I. don't. understand.

I thought that was the strangest response also....he's disappointed in the child *advertiser censored* and it has put a wrinkle in things? WTH?

It is possible that BD did not know what was on the flash drive or the cd since she does not have a computer in the home and I have had friends who were in total denial that the hubby/boyfriend was into *advertiser censored* until it literally hit them in the face.

With all of that being said, was it stated if the images that were on SA's mum's computer the same images that were found on the flash drive and the cd? And since SA did not live with his mother could he somehow get out of any charges since LE would not be able to prove who was the person to do the actual downloading? Or if the flash drive and cd match the computer could that be the link to charge SA with having child *advertiser censored*?

I really hope LE has dotted all I's and crossed all T's cause while *advertiser censored* is bad enough, for someone to have that much child *advertiser censored*, the person needs to be put away and never see the light of day again.

Mel

This whole thing is way beyond twilight zone now. I feel like one of those dreams where you keep trying to dial a phone number and keep punching the wrong buttons and have start over a million times and wake up frustrated.

LE gave her a list of everything they confiscated from the house. So she's known LE has the memory stick & the CD-R since back in January.
Oh that's right. We knew that too. So, it does seem to me that BD has been running damage control from very early on. I got news for her - she ain't gonna be able to outrun this tornado that is jsut about ready to touch down.

This whole thing is way beyond twilight zone now. I feel like one of those dreams where you keep trying to dial a phone number and keep punching the wrong buttons and have start over a million times and wake up frustrated.

never had that dream.....but I have had the one where I'm back in high school and can't get my locker to open:crazy:

Obviously we will now allow a much broader discussion about Billy.

With the new revelations and her reaction to them it is far and logical for people to question her about everything.

Remember no name calling, state things as your opinion. Let's always rise above the other forums that disintegrate into wild name calling when angry.

I am so angry now I can barely post.

What kind of person STILL basically sticks up for this guy?

How truthful is she really being?

What does she know if anything?

All of these questions and more are fair to ask.

We strive to protect victims on our forum but many times due to the nature of what Websleuths does it is hard to protect everyone. HOWEVER, we certainly will not protect someone from themselves when they make foolish decisions and even more ridiculous statements.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/ Websleuths .com

Question, I have never tried using a cd-r in our xbox or xbox 360. I know that on the 360 you can plug in a flash drive as well.

I don't even want to go where that question could lead, but it would then be possible I would think for SA to watch what he had on the usb key and the cd.

Ugg, this all just makes me sick to my stomach. I so wanted and still want to believe that Billie had nothing to do or did not know anything about what happened to Hailey and as more and more comes out the more ill I feel.

Mel

I personally am waiting for.....those memory sticks are nothing but junk science.

Why is this tune going through my head right now.....there's something going on in Colareydo....

For pete's sakes.... I had to ask - what's next didn't I??? Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine child *advertiser censored* and gma being arrested. Good gravy.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/25/billie-dunn-wont-speak-at-rally-after-images/
Clint Dunn said he looks forward to the event and hopes it will draw attention to many people's ignorance concerning missing and exploited children.
He said he was disappointed at the news of what the search warrant uncovered because it puts more stress on the search and takes more attention away from finding Hailey.

"I work so hard to get everything ironed out," he said, "and when I finally do another wrinkle pops up.":waitasec:

I guess he thinks this has nothing to do with Hailey? I never imagined someone being merely concerned and referring to child *advertiser censored* and bestiality as a mere wrinkle when said criminal acts were found in their missing daughters house! Rant off....

:bowdown: Thank you, Tricia. I promise to do my best to follow TOS, but it ain't gonna be easy.

I. don't. understand.

I think he was basically saying he has worked hard to even things out with BD so that they can work together to find Hailey. They had a chance to do this rally together and they could have been very effective together and they would have faced a lot of people to help get the word out about Hailey and now the whole thing has been turned upside down :(

He bought into the MM and that SA probably wasn't guilty and, to me, from the way the quotes and articles read, he didn't really believe those things, but he wanted to be able to work with BD to find their daughter. I think he is disappointed, vulnerable, disillusioned and probably pizzed that BD continues to be dishonest with him and everyone else that is trying to help find Hailey.

That's the way I read it anyway and I could be totally wrong :crazy:

Salem

I believe that the whole revelation of BD possessing child *advertiser censored* is going to make CD even more media shy. He seems to struggle with communication when attention is focused on him. I don't think he is comfortable being in the spotlight and he has had to force himself to speak in hopes of locating HD. I think he was used to being in the background of everything going on around him. Now he has to come to grips with his fears, and his "if only" recrimations may haunt him for the rest of his life. Poor guy. I have a lot of compassion for him.

I think he was basically saying he has worked hard to even things out with BD so that they can work together to find Hailey. They had a chance to do this rally together and they could have been very effective together and they would have faced a lot of people to help get the word out about Hailey and now the whole thing has been turned upside down :(

He bought into the MM and that SA probably wasn't guilty and, to me, from the way the quotes and articles read, he didn't really believe those things, but he wanted to be able to work with BD to find their daughter. I think he is disappointed, vulnerable, disillusioned and probably pizzed that BD continues to be dishonest with him and everyone else that is trying to help find Hailey.

That's the way I read it anyway and I could be totally wrong :crazy:

Salem

Thanks Salem! I guess, it just seems so wishy washy to me, I expected him to come out swinging, show some outrage for the implications this might have on what happened to his little girl.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back