'Real Housewives' stars indicted on 39 counts of fraud

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MO this is really pathetic. Gia make up like a strumpet-- very age inappropriate. Her singing is about like her modeling. I feel embarrassed for her even if she and her mother don't. Teresa must totally live in a bubble now with only "yes" men around her and no one to bring her back to reality. Wonder just how screwed up Gia will be by the time her mom gets out of prison.

I have always felt that one of Theresa's goals is for Gia to 'star' in her own reality series. I still think it could happen.

Few people deserve to go to prison more than both Theresa and Joe, imo. Just five more days to go.

OMG!!!

From Perez Hilton

"Real Housewives Of New Jersey's Gia Giudice Is Filming A Reality TV Show! Like Mother, Like Daughter!"

http://perezhilton.com/2014-12-30-g...-jersey-reality-show-3kt-footage#.VKQt7oE76rU

"On Monday, it was revealed that Gia Giudice, the daughter of Real Housewives of New Jersey's Teresa Giudice, is filming a reality TV show!"

"A source close to the situation explained:

"It will be all about her group, 3KT. They've been filming already for two months. So far, the footage is really fun. Once the pilot is completed, they'll start shopping it to the networks.""​

Bless their hearts. I watched the video for Gia and friends (3KT) "Season of Joy" and wanted to say, it was at least far more age appropriate than their last video IMO.

They were much more clothed through this one, particularly the more candid, girls hanging out being goofy footage. Aside from the jarring presence of the bizarre random insertions of choreographed hip hop moves in short skirts which completely did not go with the beat or lyrics, I thought it wasn't nearly as bad as their first video.

That said, I don't see loads of talent and future super stardom for this group but hey, whatever.

OMG!!!

From Perez Hilton

"Real Housewives Of New Jersey's Gia Giudice Is Filming A Reality TV Show! Like Mother, Like Daughter!"

http://perezhilton.com/2014-12-30-g...-jersey-reality-show-3kt-footage#.VKQt7oE76rU
"On Monday, it was revealed that Gia Giudice, the daughter of Real Housewives of New Jersey's Teresa Giudice, is filming a reality TV show!"

"A source close to the situation explained:

"It will be all about her group, 3KT. They've been filming already for two months. So far, the footage is really fun. Once the pilot is completed, they'll start shopping it to the networks.""​

Well somebody has to support this family in the manner to which they've become accustomed and mom is a bit er, busy, so up steps Gia. Lets just hope daddy dearest isn't in charge of Gia's investments. :rolleyes:

So how much of her 15 months is she actually going to end up serving? Can she get out early for good behavior or overcrowding or some such situation?

Geez....her sentence was cut by 2 months

Teresa Giudice's original 15-month prison sentence gets slashed by two months

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ce-gets-slashed-two-months.html#ixzz3OFZBxfE3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Is it possible she might get out even earlier than that with good behaviour? They really need to set an example to stop people doing this in future. I bet a lot of people would be willing to do jail for 13 months for spending millions of fraudulent dollars.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back