'Real Housewives' stars indicted on 39 counts of fraud

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I remember when she went shopping for the home decor and she didnt ask any prices. She'd just say 'don't tell me, just send me the bill.'

Now I knew that was a phony act, because I know some very rich people, and they ALWAYS ASK THE PRICE. lol

Yes seems those that flaunt it don't really have it. No real news in my other cases so I'm back LOL

Best laugh of the day- the pizza/troll comment from the little one!

The show must go on. One day after Teresa and Joe Giudice both received prison sentences for their fraud case, the Real Housewives of New Jersey stars kept a united front as they taped an upcoming episode of Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen on Friday, Oct. 3.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...at-happens-live-picture-2014410#ixzz3FBfpRIgn
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

"Thank you for letting me address the court today. I wrote this last night because I get nervous when I speak," she said. "I speak as a wife, a mother, and a daughter. Today I am blessed but I am also humbled. I hear you and what you are saying, and it is time for me to wake up."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ite-fraud-case-sentence-2014310#ixzz3FBg31l64
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

"Sources close to the production tell us her "Real Housewives of New Jersey" co-stars were furious about the tardiness Sunday afternoon ... same for Bravo head honcho Andy Cohen."

"And what's worse ... we're told Giudice continued to delay the process once they began filming -- making producers continually start and stop the taping because Teresa said she was "going through a lot" and needed a break."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3FKa6k8eE

I remember when she went shopping for the home decor and she didnt ask any prices. She'd just say 'don't tell me, just send me the bill.'

Now I knew that was a phony act, because I know some very rich people, and they ALWAYS ASK THE PRICE. lol

I don't watch the show but I just saw on The View a clip of Theresa furniture shopping and her bill was $120,000...she opened up her purse and pulled out a bundle of CASH and paid for her purchase

I bet you anything that when her sentence is done, her book about prison life will be revealed and she'll have a new show about the struggles of being a single mom. And she will keep getting rewarded for being a greedy person with dollar signs in her eyes.

How sweet it is! The interview on Bravo will pay off a large chunk of what they owe the government.

I tried to copy and paste article but couldn't.

TMZ Article update:

UPDATE: Bravo disputes the amount.

In the post sentencing interview with Andy Cohen she portrays herself as a victim, stating that she can no longer trust others, she needs to read everything she is signing and make sure she understands everything before she signs it. Evidently, she's just a victim in this whole thing.....:facepalm:

In the post sentencing interview with Andy Cohen she portrays herself as a victim, stating that she can no longer trust others, she needs to read everything she is signing and make sure she understands everything before she signs it. Evidently, she's just a victim in this whole thing.....:facepalm:

And wasn't it her husband that gave her the fraudulent papers to sign? lol

They are on with Andy right now giving an interview. It is crazy.

I just read the indictment against them....cant say I feel sorry for them
http://www.justice.gov/usao/nj/Press/files/pdffiles/2013/Guidice, Giuseppe and Teresa Indictment.pdf

Theresa, as the "victim" didn't know what this thing called a plea deal meant. GMAB! Too bad they may only serve half the time they were given.

I watched the interview twice. Unbelievable. Teresa is in such denial and lacks accountability. She truly believed she was going to skate by and get house arrest. When she stated that she was going to make sure she had a contract lawyer go over paperwork before "people" give her documents to sign. LOL. "People" refers to her husband.

What shocked me was that she did not tell her children, except Gia, as of Friday afternoon when the interview occurred. Teresa did not think any kids would say anything about the sentence to her kids. What planet is she living on? She also said she was "trustworthy" instead of "trusting". Unbelievable.

implies she trusted her husband and did not read papers he shoved in front of her. And yet also claims she does not hold it against Joe (her predicament) because he never meant to hurt her.

:sigh:

Good thing I don't care for her or that would make me sad for her. But since I find her extremely shallow and vain I think she and Joe deserve one another and are perfectly matched/suited

If you leave out all the "you know" it's really not much of an interview.

It is really fascinating when you look at how many of the Housewives have legal woes, for such a microcosm of society.

RHONJ: Melissa Gorga, Jacqueline Laurita, Teresa Giudice,
RHOA: Kim Zolciak, Kenya Moore, Porsha Stewart, Phaedra Parks, Cynthia Bailey
RHOBH: Lisa Van Der Pump, Brandi Glanville,
RHONY: Bethenny Frankel, Sonja Morgan, heather Thompson,
RHOC: Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Barney

These are just some of the ones I can remember. I wonder if the benefits outweigh the risks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back