'Real Housewives' stars indicted on 39 counts of fraud

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
VickiDish @VickiHy · 9s 10 seconds ago

Hey guys ... My live chat, orig. scheduled for 2 p.m. (laughing maniacally) will now happen at 5:30 p.m. I'll send a link when it's ready.

I guess I don't understand Federal crimes. I do care about what is best for their children... I just don't think they truly ever have.

They were brazen, defiant and full of themselves when they thought they were untouchable (for some reason I have yet to determine... sociopath does come to mind), I'm not buying any of the remorse or "I'll be a better person" BS.

I think jail time could have an effect. We will see, won't we?

I just don't understand the waiting until after the holidays for her time to begin serving- it's just bizarre and feeds into her entitlement, IMOO.

I agree~~why wait so long. The other parent can take care of everything.

Have to wonder if after bashing her employer Bravo if she will try to sneak in few episodes before jail for extra income??? Also wonder if the kids will be getting major gifts as they have in past?

How often is visitation in Federal Prison?

I can't help but wonder if he and the kids will still be here in the US when she gets out. The two of them deserve this sentence IMO. She has no regard for anyone other than herself.

Hours after her husband learned he would spend more than three years in prison, “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Teresa Giudice was sentenced to 15 months behind bars this afternoon for her part in the couple’s multimillion-dollar fraud case.

Giudice must serve her sentence before her husband, Joe, begins his own term. The arrangement allows one of the parents to remain with the couple's four daughters.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/20...o_15_months_in_prison_joe_gets_41_months.html

These people...
What a disgrace..
IMO they got off easy...
Poor kids...grrr:maddening:

Do they get credit for good time?

Not sure. I have read they can be like a country club. Not sure about N.J's.

I just found a minimum security federal prison in WV where the Greenbriar Resort is located. It is lovely looking from the outside.....

I can't help but wonder if he and the kids will still be here in the US when she gets out. The two of them deserve this sentence IMO. She has no regard for anyone other than herself.

I would imagine he had to surrender his passport. Such a fall from "grace" if you will.

Maybe, in the long run, this is a lucky break for the kids. Otherwise they would have been taught that kind of indecent, immoral ,greedy behavior by their folks if it went unchecked. At least now they will learn that dishonesty and greedy cheating will not be tolerated. And they may end up being lovely, humble young ladies. I just hope they have a good support network. Besides Joe, I mean. I think he is going to be a hot mess. Hopefully someone else can help be in charge of the girls while MOm is gone.

I don't know how where Teresa serves is determined but, Martha Stewart spent 5 months at Alderson in West Virginia.

"Stewart had requested to serve her time at a federal women's correctional facility in Danbury, Conn., which is the prison closest to her home. But the U.S. Bureau of Prisons denied Stewart her first choice, and even her second, a prison in Coleman, Fla. They opted instead for Alderson Federal Prison Camp, located in West Virginia."

http://www.crimelibrary.com/photogallery/prison-index.html?curPhoto=2

I don't know how where Teresa serves is determined but, Martha Stewart spent 5 months at Alderson in West Virginia.

"Stewart had requested to serve her time at a federal women's correctional facility in Danbury, Conn., which is the prison closest to her home. But the U.S. Bureau of Prisons denied Stewart her first choice, and even her second, a prison in Coleman, Fla. They opted instead for Alderson Federal Prison Camp, located in West Virginia."

http://www.crimelibrary.com/photogallery/prison-index.html?curPhoto=2

http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/ald/
This was the facility in WV in Greenbriar County that looks lovely. All entering inmates are expected to work in the kitchen and they can make .12 cents an hour. Not exactly Bravo pay...

Wow - 15 months, I'd be scared too. Such a fall from grace, and all at their own doing.

Hope that Teresa does not turn into someone's prostitution *advertiser censored*.

I would imagine he had to surrender his passport. Such a fall from "grace" if you will.

I don't think either of them knows the meaning of grace :)

I'm sure Joe is well connected enough that he could get out of the country if he wanted to. I wouldn't put anything past these morons.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back