'Real Housewives' stars indicted on 39 counts of fraud

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I bet Bravo will help them out.[ Bravo the cable network, not our Bravo, lol]

LOL Naw not that kind hearted. Kids yes. Joe not so much. Selling off the handbags and shoes alone could sustain them quite well.









VickiDish @VickiHy · 43m 43 minutes ago

Judge denied request to downgrade recommended sentence per fed. Guidelines for Teresa Giudice. Still waiting on sentence

VickiDish @VickiHy · 28m 28 minutes ago

Prosecutor wants judge to reject home confinement for Teresa Guidice 'in the very house she built on fraudulent loans

Recommended sentence for Teresa is I believe 27 months. I believe she will get that. IMO.

“Teresa had her hair stylist and make-up artist come to her house on Thursday morning. There was no way Teresa would go into court not looking her best. Not even the threat of going to prison on Thursday was going to deter Teresa from looking good,” a source told Radar.

“The makeup artist was taking longer than usual applying Teresa’s false eyelashes when she was told to hurry up because they were running behind schedule,” the source added. “Teresa retorted the judge couldn’t start without her, and said she didn’t want to take bad mug shot picture, if it ended up being required.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/teresa-giudice-sentencing-makeup-fraud-joe-giudice/

VickiDish @VickiHy · 28m 28 minutes ago

Prosecutor wants judge to reject home confinement for Teresa Guidice 'in the very house she built on fraudulent loans

As he should

Had no idea it would take this long to hand down these sentences.

I'm following VickiDish @VickiHy on Twitter. That is all the info she has right now. Oh, she did just tweet that she was just on Nancy Grace!

Anthony Michael ‏@tmzanthony · 5m5 minutes ago
Teresa Giudice will begin serving the sentence January 5. She'll complete her sentence and then Joe will begin his. #BREAKING #RHONJ

Wow. This is not the outcome she was hoping for is it?

Ashame they ticked the Judge off. I didn't realize their failure to submit their financials by March postponed sentencing until October. Oh my....

VickiDish @VickiHy · 2m 2 minutes ago

Teresa Giudice must surrender by Jan. 5 #rhonj

Well I hope they come out the other side better people and Parents. I am shocked it was so low. One more Xmas together for some time.

I guess I don't understand Federal crimes. I do care about what is best for their children... I just don't think they truly ever have.

They were brazen, defiant and full of themselves when they thought they were untouchable (for some reason I have yet to determine... sociopath does come to mind), I'm not buying any of the remorse or "I'll be a better person" BS.

I think jail time could have an effect. We will see, won't we?

I just don't understand the waiting until after the holidays for her time to begin serving- it's just bizarre and feeds into her entitlement, IMOO.

Bravo, we can hope, but I have serious doubts. But what do I know? At least the kids will have one parent at home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back