'Real Housewives' stars indicted on 39 counts of fraud

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
VickiDish @VickiHy · 32m 32 minutes ago

More #rhonj sentencing: The couple must pay $414,000 to pay back loans they illegally obtained; Joe gets a $10,000 fine. #RHONJ

 Reply 0 replies

 Retweet 18 retweets 18

 Favorite 9 favorites 9

 More

VickiDish @VickiHy · 34m 34 minutes ago

Other tidbits: Joe's lawyer says Joe has a drinking problem & wants rehab for client. #RHONJ

Vickihy tweeted Teresa got 1M starting now

I cant find any tweets LOL!!!!

Found this blimp on a general twitter
I honestly do not understand why I'm so dang interested~~i don't even watch the show primarily because of her

VickiDish @VickiHy · 4m 4 minutes ago

Joe Giudice: 'I stand here humiliated before the court and society and my family and society. I promise to be a better person

Not sure why I didn't think of that. Since Joe was sentenced first I guess I was assuming he would do time first.
Deleted. Response came up to my own post????

K not sure why a double post earlier and now a reply to myself?????

So if Joe gets rehab I suppose that's in Prison and again taxpayers $$$$

I have no problem with rehab in prison. Any helpful rehab is good rehab IMO.
But I do see why some are concerned with tax payers $'s paying for it.

Just doesn't bother me. There are far worse things my tax money goes to IMO.

I wonder how Joe will support himself and the 4 girls while Teresa does her time? Seems Teresa was the main breadwinner as of late.

I wonder how Joe will support himself and the 4 girls while Teresa does her time? Seems Teresa was the main breadwinner as of late.

I bet Bravo will help them out.[ Bravo the cable network, not our Bravo, lol]

I guess he'll have to figure it out on the fly- like many other families have to in this economy!

They have friends and family that will help them if they need it I'm sure.

“The Real Housewives of New Jersey,” Giuseppe "Joe" Giudice is headed to prison for 41 months.
His wife, Teresa Giudice, who is often seen getting into wild screaming matches with her fellow Bravo stars on the series, is still awaiting sentencing in Newark, N.J, in federal court. It was suggested in court that the couple could possibly stagger their sentences in order to care for their four young daughters.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...es-star-teresa-giudice-husband-joe-sentenced/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back