'Real Housewives' stars indicted on 39 counts of fraud

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if they have been sentenced and will usher them out before announcing the Verdict? There was quite a security presence according to one of the links on prior pg. upon their arrival this a.m. Maybe they are on lunch tho?????
ETA- according to tweets no electronics allowed in the Courtroom so tweets are not in real time

If I was Teresa I would want to go to prison first... Just saying.. Judge agreed to serve at different times.

Praying for the girls. No matter what, they do love their Daddy.

VickiDish @VickiHy · 14m 14 minutes ago

41 months for Joe Giudice #rhonj plus 2 yrs probation, Teresa awaiting sentencing but if gets time will be staggered

Now how is this going to work as far as the Children go????? If Joe does his time first and then Teresa what if Joe is deported back to Italy. IIRC there is a link somewhere that stated Deportation hearing would happen upon completion of sentence. Article also indicated Judge felt he most certainly would be???? I will see if I can find the link.

If they already said she could stagger her time, i am going to assume she will get some. If they hadn't given bogus financials to the judge, i might have been more sympathetic. But that is just pathetic. They are still living in that big ugly mansion too. lol

Victor Blackwell CNN ‏@VictorCNN 5m5 minutes ago

RHoNJ star Joe Giudice sentenced to 41 months in prison for bankruptcy,wire and mail fraud. His wife, Teresea, will be sentenced at 2pm.

Now how is this going to work as far as the Children go????? If Joe does his time first and then Teresa what if Joe is deported back to Italy. IIRC there is a link somewhere that stated Deportation hearing would happen upon completion of sentence. Article also indicated Judge felt he most certainly would be???? I will see if I can find the link.

I am guessing that she will do her time first, probably only 3 to 6 months, then Joe will do his, then perhaps be deported.

I am guessing that she will do her time first, probably only 3 to 6 months, then Joe will do his, then perhaps be deported.

Not sure why I didn't think of that. Since Joe was sentenced first I guess I was assuming he would do time first.

Someone on a news site had the comment "wonder if Teresa is going to flip the table when her sentence is read", lol.

Someone on a news site had the comment "wonder if Teresa is going to flip the table when her sentence is read", lol.

LMAO well sure hope they come out humble folk. Those girls could use some good Parenting. IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas
Back