'Real Housewives' stars indicted on 39 counts of fraud

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Worried parents: Teresa Giudice and husband Joe will ask to serve their YEARS in prison one after the other for sake of four kids

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-prison-one-sake-four-kids.html#ixzz2v7qWyfiv

This should NOT be allowed. They certainly weren't thinking of their children when they were committing the crimes and frauds. Were they? Why is it now the courts responsibility to do it?

Justice for the rich and privileged, I guess.

Us regular folks would never be afforded this type of deal I don't think.

This should NOT be allowed. They certainly weren't thinking of their children when they were committing the crimes and frauds. Were they? Why is it now the courts responsibility to do it?

I read Jesse Jackson jr and his wife got this deal. I agree it seems like they are getting special treatment and need to be punished effectively to set an example. Can you imagine being their girls the youngest is four I think and losing both your parents at the same time. Their children are going to devastated but hopefully will be surrounded by loving family no matter what

I just wonder if Joe will get deported after his sentence some articles today made it appear a good possibility based on comments from the judge.

I don't think Teresa should get house arrest alone she needs to spend some time in jail so she never dose anything to end up in this situation again. The prosecutors won't allow filming under house arrest so I think the next season of the show may be the last.

Does anyone know if they will go straight to jail straight after sentencing I just wondered?

My heart breaks for those poor girls.
I say do whatever is best for them.

As long as they both serve their sentences I don't care how its done.

I would feel different if they had committed violent crimes.

Just my opinion.

Just my opinion.

I agree I hope they can cope ok both with their parents going to jail and the effects of being on TV with their whole life played out for all to see.

I read today that Bravo have filmed the parents telling the girls they are pleading guilty. I think this is wrong it should have been done privately and not featured on the show. This is real life not an episode of Days of Our lives.

I'm ashamed to admit on here that I watch the show I don't know why I do.

I agree I hope they can cope ok both with their parents going to jail and the effects of being on TV with their whole life played out for all to see.

I read today that Bravo have filmed the parents telling the girls they are pleading guilty. I think this is wrong it should have been done privately and not featured on the show. This is real life not an episode of Days of Our lives.

I watch it too. I watch all the RHW series. I have since the beginning.
I have watched these girls grow up. A couple of them born. It breaks my heart. Because I can't imagine what their world will be like.
I feel like after all these years I "know" them and they are (while not perfect, no one is) precious children.

I'm not sure how I feel about Bravo taping them telling the girls.

Just my opinion.

Normally I feel white collar criminals get off too easy and the damage they do can be just as bad as violent crime and hurt a lot more people. But in this case because of the children, I wouldn't care if they serve their sentences one after the other (21-27 months for Teresa doesn't sound like much, and she'll probably serve less, unless federal jail is different.) This way they can start working to pay off the penalties, I just hope money is taken out automatically by the government on any earnings. I guess they won't know until sentencing if Joe gets deported.

They did not film it. Teresa said it was not filmed.

I see no issue with this based on the crime. Regular folks like us most certainly could and would possible get this deal with the right lawyer and judge. I have seen it done before. It wasn't on the national news because they weren't famous, but a local couple here got sentenced for stealing money from her employer. He was sentenced for it as well. She served, then he did.

We wouldn't know when it happens....but, it happens. I think the children suffer either way. This way, it will be years before their family is whole and it may never be the same again.

They did not film it. Teresa said it was not filmed.

I saw that update today also hockeymom4 Teresa denied it on her twitter. I still hope the producers and the girls parents are very careful about how the children are filmed during an extremely difficult and upsetting time. Upset children should be filmed as entertainment under any circumstances.

Whatever happens with the sentencing I am sure they will be ok. The children know they are loved by their parents which is sadly not the case in many cases here.

It looks like Teresa and Joe Giudice have found their way out of bankruptcy.

The stars of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” will erase more than $13 million in debt by ponying up a mere $7,500 to creditors, reports TMZ.

Documents obtained by the gossip site also show the couple’s lavish lifestyle was little more than a façade, with the Giudices having had next to no equity in their collection of posh homes, vehicles and toys.

But while the reality stars’ financial troubles may be nearing an end, their legal ones aren’t. Both Teresa, 41, and Joe still face serious prison time for bank fraud.

http://pagesix.com/2014/04/09/teresa-and-joe-giudice-to-clear-13m-debt-with-7500/

Makes ya wonder huh? No wonder the people that actually work for a living & pay their bills and taxes are finding it difficult to make ends meet.
Why bother to work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'She's terrified she could end up homeless!' Teresa Giudice being 'forced to sell her house' over dire financial troubles

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...orced-sell-house-dire-financial-troubles.html

Well they SHOULD lose that home! They should have never been allowed to keep it. If they are "so broke" that they can only afford to pay $7500 of their 13 million in debts then they obviously need a smaller house. They should go to jail, lose the house (the children will be well cared for by relative and might actually enjoy a normal life without these 2 egomaniacs). Then they can rent a small house later.

Oh I know, Theresa said living in a house anyone else ever lived in was "gross". Oh please, when she first started that show, she lived in a grimy house with old dirty linoleum floors from what i have heard.

She need to be taken down a peg or two ( or three or many many more!) Despicable person!

Nancy Grace just had a teaser that Theresa's case has been thrown out! Waiting now to hear what she says.

Add: Apparently it is not the Federal case but a civil suit filed by a former business partner, Joe Mastrople. He claimed that Joe forged his signature on some document. So, it was a case about damages that has been thrown out. Ho hum.

Nancy Grace just had a teaser that Theresa's case has been thrown out! Waiting now to hear what she says.

No. Not the federal case. It was the case where a former partner was charging them with fraud too. That is different from the criminal case. That was the civil one they had been fighting.

No. Not the federal case. It was the case where a former partner was charging them with fraud too. That is different from the criminal case. That was the civil one they had been fighting.

Agree, and the case that was thrown out was a cake walk. Feds won't be so generous.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee
Back