'Real Housewives' stars indicted on 39 counts of fraud

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IT is not always the same. Like I said, They must have more on him then her, He also has had other issues with the law, That fraud he committed trying to get a drivers license in his brothers name to bypass a suspension for driving drunk.. She does not.

Some times a husband hands a wife a paper and says " sign this" And she does because he handles the business stuff.

In my house it is the opposite. Dh and I discuss things but I am the one saying Sign this here because .....

BBM. Plus in this case they have the TV show to document just what a dim bulb
Theresa is. She can plead ignorance and anyone who has seen the show would
definitely believe her.

definitely believe her.

She is not what I would call the sharpest knife in the drawer... JMO :)

I'd like to know where they are going to supposedly get $11,000,000 to pay the fines surely Fabellini and Milania hair care products are not bringing in that much?

I watch the show and I believe both Teresa and Joe should be held accountable to set an example. There is no way she did not know what was going on especially after submitting fake payslips.

Joe might be going away for a few years then if there is a plea deal I wonder how many years he will get in total for this case and for the driving license and DUI case.

I'd like to know where they are going to supposedly get $11,000,000 to pay the fines surely Fabellini and Milania hair care products are not bringing in that much?

I watch the show and I believe both Teresa and Joe should be held accountable to set an example. There is no way she did not know what was going on especially after submitting fake payslips.

Joe might be going away for a few years then if there is a plea deal I wonder how many years he will get in total for this case and for the driving license and DUI case.

She has other things too the books have sold well..

I don't know. I think that if they had equal evidence they would not hesitate to get them both.

All too often our courts prove that white collar crime DOES pay!
T's "empire" isn't going to bring in enough to pay restitution and to keep them in their current lifestyle.
Especially when she is no loner on TV.IMO

All too often our courts prove that white collar crime DOES pay!
T's "empire" isn't going to bring in enough to pay restitution and to keep them in their current lifestyle.
Especially when she is no loner on TV.IMO

I just read Teresa is still facing up to two years in jail I don't know how she is going to cope with a jumpsuit, basic toilet and no privacy in a jail cell. Especially when she said in the show she couldn't move to a house someone else had lived in. I wouldn't last a night in jail being stuck in a hospital bed is bad enough for me.

Will the $11 million need to be paid in one go? What happens if they can't pay it all? I know Teresa has books and they sold well but I didn't think she was earning several million from them.

I tried talking my hubby into going "away" for 5 years for 11 million dollars....but nooooooo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just read Teresa is still facing up to two years in jail I don't know how she is going to cope with a jumpsuit, basic toilet and no privacy in a jail cell. Especially when she said in the show she couldn't move to a house someone else had lived in. I wouldn't last a night in jail being stuck in a hospital bed is bad enough for me.

Will the $11 million need to be paid in one go? What happens if they can't pay it all? I know Teresa has books and they sold well but I didn't think she was earning several million from them.

IMO the Feds are not going to go for any deal if they have NOTHING to offer in return.
There is no way they can pay back that money.

IT is not always the same. Like I said, They must have more on him then her, He also has had other issues with the law, That fraud he committed trying to get a drivers license in his brothers name to bypass a suspension for driving drunk.. She does not.

Some times a husband hands a wife a paper and says " sign this" And she does because he handles the business stuff.

In my house it is the opposite. Dh and I discuss things but I am the one saying Sign this here because .....

I believe his other issues with his drivers license will have no bearing on this federal case.

definitely believe her.

She's the "writer", ( wink) I'd assume she can read as well.

Under their plea agreement and per sentencing guidelines for those charges, Teresa Giudice would spend less than two years in prison, while Joe Giudice would spend a minimum of three years behind bars, The Record reported.

They're due in court tomorrow.They are scheduled to appear before U.S. District Judge Esther Salas at 10:30 a.m.

Source NJ.com ... Can't seem to be able to link

'Real Housewives of NJ' cast members admit guilt on mortgage, bankruptcy fraud charges

NEWARK — Teresa and Joe Guidice, stars of Bravo's "Real Housewives of New Jersey," both pleaded guilty in federal court this morning to several mortgage and bankruptcy fraud charges.

Both Teresa and Joe Guidice, who stood throughout the hearing, softly said, "Yes, your honor," to U.S. District Judge Esther Salas when asked if they admitted their guilt to the charges. They both appeared composed.

The Montville couple will be sentenced at a later date.

More...

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2014/03/real_housewives_of_nj_cast_members_admit_guilt.html

Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice plead guilty to fraud charges; both face prison, while he could be deported
BY CAITLIN NOLAN AND LARRY MCSHANE / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
PUBLISHED: TUESDAY, MARCH 4, 2014, 11:49 AM
UPDATED: TUESDAY, MARCH 4, 2014, 12:18 PM

"Once Italian citizen Joe Giudice finishes his time behind bars, he will face another hearing that will “likely result in ... your being removed from the United States,” said Federal Judge Esther Solas in accepting the pleas."

"Solas set their sentencing date for July 8 — with the husband’s term followed by the wife’s sentencing."

More...

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-guilty-fraud-article-1.1710169#ixzz2v13ZMvH7

I would say they both got off easy. Too easy :banghead:

This is some serious stuff.. Jail and deportation. They had it coming, and I feel for their children.

This is some serious stuff.. Jail and deportation. They had it coming, and I feel for their children.

Me too it is not their fault their parents did something so foolish. I think it is possible the family will leave the US if Joe gets deported. I can't imagine if he gets deported to Italy Teresa will stay in the US with the girls and get a divorce. They seem like a traditional Italian catholic couple who will stick together no matter what and meant their vows.

I am surprised that the sentencing is in July it seems like a long gap I thought they would be sentenced a lot sooner than that. Obviously the courts must be busy. I can't imagine waiting several months wondering how much jail time you will get especially as a parent of young children.

I haven't read anything about the fines they will need to pay do you think this will be mentioned at sentencing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back