'Real Housewives' stars indicted on 39 counts of fraud

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought it was interesting on Watch What Happens Live the other night, they showed a bunch of clips. One clip showed Joe and Teresa leaving some gathering and Teresa getting into the driver's seat of their car and the two drive off. That was followed by another series of short clips of Joe and Teresa driving somewhere in the car and discussing things. BUT, Joe was driving. So, has he gotten his driver's license back in this past year?

Could that clip of him driving be something that could be used against Joe in court?

I thought that Watch What Happens interview was pathetic. How many times did they claim they didn't even understand the charges? They both have attorneys and if their attorneys haven't explained this crap to them by now, that's ridiculous.

They are just of the mindset that if they continually deny knowing what is going on, the court and the public will go easy on them.
Not buying it. jmo

It's almost laughable all of it if children were not involved. Last season Joe was a total Pr!ck who called his wife a C!nt. Now he is redemption mode. Because he has to be. He is a nasty man and deserves to pay the price. Tre is as guilty as he IMO. I guess somebody has to raise those kids. Worst Parent of the year award IMO.

Oh how they disgust me. i married into an Italian family and they are NOTHING like these scamming posers. These 2 neanderthals give Italians a bad name! I will be glad to see them both serve jail time. They both have lied and scammed many many times and even now are in deep denial.

Wow 2 more charges. Not looking good :jail: I feel for the Children.

I wish Andy Cohen would pull the plug already. The NJ version of the Real Housewives franchise is plain ugly. Not that the other RH shows are golden viewing, but this one is particularly egregious. IMO

The young children of these cast members don't deserve what they're being put through. And I'm not just talking about the Giudice brood. :twocents:

'Ready to plead guilty': Teresa and Joe Giudice set to reach plea deal on 41 charges of fraud and tax evasion
By BOBBIE WHITEMAN
PUBLISHED: 21:42 EST, 28 February 2014 | UPDATED: 21:42 EST, 28 February 2014

"Real Housewives Of New Jersey stars Teresa and Joe Giudice are reportedly close to making a plea deal with the US Attorney's office on 41 counts of fraud.
An insider told Touch Weekly that Joe will serve at least five years in federal prison while Teresa, 41, could escape with a maximum of five years probation - if they plead guilty to the charges and if the judge approves the deal in court on Tuesday."

"That's a big break on the 50 years jail time the pair were initially threatened with. Joe, 41, is also likely to be given permission to remain in the country.

Because he is an Italian and not a US citizen, he could have been deported after conviction, according to prosecutors.

However, the couple will reportedly have to pay up to $11 million in restitution."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-charges-fraud-tax-evasion.html#ixzz2ugIxqr1w

Personally I think this is letting them off too easy and I hope the prosecutors do not accept the deal. They will never be able to pay all the money back!

She needs to go to jail Yes, I understand that it may affect the kids BUT Joe and Theresa knowingly and willing committed multiple crime, knowing that they had children, and they did it anyway- over and over!! THEY didn't think about their kids!!

Now Theresa wants mercy because of her girls. I hate when lowlives hide behind their children and use them as a reason to escape the jail they they deserve. Believe me, those kids are cared for while Theresa does her thing and while Joe is off doing his thing. I heard that the grandparents do a LOT of the care for the kids but Theresa acts like she does it all. Those children would be well cared for.

Look, there were times when i had to live with my gram or my aunt and i was just fine. Kids are adaptable.

The reality is that these types of sentences are no uncommon with white collar crimes. I am certainly not a fan of Theresa or Joe, but I do feel for the children. They did not ask to be born into this family.

On another note, I would love to say that surely Bravo won't continue to build a show around a convicted felon, even if she is not in prison, but I am pretty sure I would be wrong. The Bravo execs are probably saivating about now about the ratings bonanza.

Why spare them the fitting punishment because of the children? It's my mind that the kids are better off without shining examples of liars and cheaters bringing them up.
jmo
I hope they both go to jail.

When does any other criminal get 'let off' because they have children? As far as I know THEY DON'T, and shouldn't!

I have to bet it is because they may have not had something directly linking her to the crimes but they did Joe. I think had they had cold hard evidence against her she would be going to jail also.

I have to bet it is because they may have not had something directly linking her to the crimes but they did Joe. I think had they had cold hard evidence against her she would be going to jail also.

She signed her name to the same documents Joe did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She signed her name to the same documents Joe did.

IT is not always the same. Like I said, They must have more on him then her, He also has had other issues with the law, That fraud he committed trying to get a drivers license in his brothers name to bypass a suspension for driving drunk.. She does not.

Some times a husband hands a wife a paper and says " sign this" And she does because he handles the business stuff.

In my house it is the opposite. Dh and I discuss things but I am the one saying Sign this here because .....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chloerock
Back