'Real Housewives' stars indicted on 39 counts of fraud

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do feel for the Children and especially Gia. She gets it. The whole ugly story. I hope her school friends don't torture her.

T thinks it is "scheevy" to live in a house that someone else has lived in before? Wait till she has to wear recycled underwear. (I don't know that that exact thing happens, but you get my point.)

Wow - 15 months, I'd be scared too. Such a fall from grace, and all at their own doing.

Hope that Teresa does not turn into someone's prostitution *advertiser censored*.
Sorry, I had to LOL at that. I used to watch the show awhile back....that episode was epic.

I can't imagine how she is going to survive in prison. No more Mani/pedi's....no hair products etc. I also can't imagine him taking care of 4 children alone.

She definitely isn't one of my favorites, in fact I quit watching mainly because she drives me nuts.
But, I still feel badly....for the kids.

I wonder if they will stay together in the years to come. I would have sent him packing long ago. Once the cheating allegations came to light and how verbally abusive Joe was I think her smartest move would have been to distance herself from him. Talk about stand by your man!!!! For now anyway.

Well off to check on the Hannah Graham case. It was nice hanging with you folks and at least a case without a murder.

Hours after her husband learned he would spend more than three years in prison, “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Teresa Giudice was sentenced to 15 months behind bars this afternoon for her part in the couple’s multimillion-dollar fraud case.

Giudice must serve her sentence before her husband, Joe, begins his own term. The arrangement allows one of the parents to remain with the couple's four daughters.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/20...o_15_months_in_prison_joe_gets_41_months.html

Here's what's weird about it to me. I believe Joe told the judge he had a drinking problem (no joke - an anger problem too) and we know darn good and well that he didn't as much as change one diaper in his life. So the judge thinks it's better for the girls to be entrusted to an angry drunk who has never lifted a finger toward helping care for them, other than giving dirty money to Teresa? Uh, HELLO?!?!? Could anything possibly go wrong here?

Do they get to keep the house they paid for with stolen money? According to them, it has almost no furniture or almost anything else that's theirs - almost everything in the house came from Bravo, who presumably will take it back. So does the angry, penniless drunk raise four girls in an empty mansion that he can't even afford to pay the property taxes on?

I have heard that Teresa's parents have been quietly hiding in the mansion all along taking care of the girls while Teresa has been busy with stardom and book signings. If true, things will probably not change that much for them.

I have heard that Teresa's parents have been quietly hiding in the mansion all along taking care of the girls while Teresa has been busy with stardom and book signings. If true, things will probably not change that much for them.

But they are pretty old. And Grandpa is in poor health. I worry because girls Gia's age need some real 'parenting.' Older grandparents usually have no clue what is really going on with girls that age.

But they are pretty old. And Grandpa is in poor health. I worry because girls Gia's age need some real 'parenting.' Older grandparents usually have no clue what is really going on with girls that age.

Gia is quite mature, and I feel for her. All of the girls need parenting, and big sis Gia I think will be a big help. It's sad though....

T thinks it is "scheevy" to live in a house that someone else has lived in before? Wait till she has to wear recycled underwear. (I don't know that that exact thing happens, but you get my point.)

I remember so well when Theresa commented that living in a "used" house was gross or scheevy. What an arrogant comment for her to make and I relish the thought of her having to live in a used prison cell, with a used mattress, and having to scrub her own toilet and making 12 cents an hour.

She and Joe were such complete frauds and they deserve every bit of punishment they get. They are lucky that they are allowed to serve time in such a way that one parent can be home with the kids while the other does time. However considering that Joe is now admitting to have an alcohol problems, has never changed a diaper in his life and has had little to do with raising the kids, it is not going to be a pretty picture.

Do they get to keep the house they paid for with stolen money? According to them, it has almost no furniture or almost anything else that's theirs - almost everything in the house came from Bravo, who presumably will take it back. So does the angry, penniless drunk raise four girls in an empty mansion that he can't even afford to pay the property taxes on?

House is for sale as well as their Jersey shore summer home

Gia is quite mature, and I feel for her. All of the girls need parenting, and big sis Gia I think will be a big help. It's sad though....

It is really sad. She has all of this on her young shoulders now. They managed to ruin her early teen years. She is a smart kid so I think she will make it through, eventually.

It has been pretty evident Joe does consume alcohol. Many episodes he was clearly buzzed. Taking drinks in the vehicle when he lost his license. Then there was the episode where he did the face plant messing around and knocked his tooth out. Was also so belligerent. Hopefully he enters a program while he has the girls. I think he will have to answer to Teresa's brother Joe and his wife if Joe doesn't do right by those girls.

JVM showing Teresa giving a tour of the house from some time ago. Versace drinking glasses Ummm ok!

Now that Joe will be doing the cooking next year... I wonder if Milania will spout off that hilarious quote of hers....
"Gimme Pizza, You Old Troll!!!!"

JVM showing Teresa giving a tour of the house from some time ago. Versace drinking glasses Ummm ok!

I remember when she went shopping for the home decor and she didnt ask any prices. She'd just say 'don't tell me, just send me the bill.'

Now I knew that was a phony act, because I know some very rich people, and they ALWAYS ASK THE PRICE. lol

Now that Joe will be doing the cooking next year... I wonder if Milania will spout off that hilarious quote of hers....
"Gimme Pizza, You Old Troll!!!!"

LMAO I know it's not really funny but........Hopefully those kids learn better manners.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back