'Real Housewives' stars indicted on 39 counts of fraud

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Melissa Gorga-I did not know she was having troubles, I like her. Jacqueline, did not know about her troubles, I like her. Lisa Van Der Pump, did not know about her having troubles, I like her also. Brandi, I knew about her troubles, I like Brandi. AH Sonja Morgan, what can I say about her, sometimes I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I do like her though. Vicki and Tamara, I can't stand either one of them, never have.

Ok. I'm confused. Benefits outweighing the risk? The show has nothing to do with the legal troubles IMO.
What risks (legal risks) are there?
And several on the list are messy divorces (not really legal troubles IMO).
Several I've never heard of having legal trouble.
May need some links.

JMO

Well I don't have any links. I just know from watching the show Brandi has issues with ex. I don't know any thing about the others, well except T&J from New Jersey.

Found the video of the WWHL interview, but youtube will likely take it down soon. Teresa seems sedated to me.
[video=youtube;iR393Cki4tE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR393Cki4tE[/video]

It is really fascinating when you look at how many of the Housewives have legal woes, for such a microcosm of society.

RHONJ: Melissa Gorga, Jacqueline Laurita, Teresa Giudice,
RHOA: Kim Zolciak, Kenya Moore, Porsha Stewart, Phaedra Parks, Cynthia Bailey
RHOBH: Lisa Van Der Pump, Brandi Glanville,
RHONY: Bethenny Frankel, Sonja Morgan, heather Thompson,
RHOC: Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Barney

These are just some of the ones I can remember. I wonder if the benefits outweigh the risks.

Melissa Gorga-I did not know she was having troubles, I like her. Jacqueline, did not know about her troubles, I like her. Lisa Van Der Pump, did not know about her having troubles, I like her also. Brandi, I knew about her troubles, I like Brandi. AH Sonja Morgan, what can I say about her, sometimes I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I do like her though. Vicki and Tamara, I can't stand either one of them, never have.

Ok. I'm confused. Benefits outweighing the risk? The show has nothing to do with the legal troubles IMO.
What risks (legal risks) are there?
And several on the list are messy divorces (not really legal troubles IMO).
Several I've never heard of having legal trouble.
May need some links.

JMO

Sorry to have confused you. I meant the risk of having your life play out on camera and exposure versus the benefit of a paycheck and instant recognition, paid appearances, hawking cookbooks etc.

If you research the names I posted, you will see there are legal woes (lawsuits) and not just "messy divorces".

"Teresa Giudice 'splashes out $10k on risqué music video for 13-year-old daughter's band'... despite being millions in debt"

"She has just been sentenced to 15 months in prison for bankruptcy fraud and conspiracy."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tv...ear-old-daughter-provocative-music-video.html

uggh, saw this today and had no words.

Theresa, as the "victim" didn't know what this thing called a plea deal meant. GMAB! Too bad they may only serve half the time they were given.

typically when one is serving in federal prison, they serve almost all of their sentence. the standard is to serve 85-90% of the sentence. I would assume they fall under the standard. Sure hope they do.

Teresa Giudice, Joe Giudice slash $500K off price of palatial New Jersey home in run up to jail

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-sty...es-500k-price-palatial-home-article-1.2010106

I like what I have seen of the exterior
But what I have seen of the interior on the other hand is IMO simply gaudy...a buyer has to like that style of interior or have the $$$$ to update and redecorate
For me it is way too much of the brown, beige, gold colour pallet, heavy materials..my elder italian relatives still have homes decorated in that style..

:twocents:

Teresa Giudice, Joe Giudice slash $500K off price of palatial New Jersey home in run up to jail

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-sty...es-500k-price-palatial-home-article-1.2010106

Surely Theresa can't expect someone to live in her USED house. Theresa declared long ago "I don't want to live in somebody else's house. That's gross.". She went on to explain that used houses were "skeevy" and the thought of having to live in a house that others had lived in was repulsive to her. So now she has to sell her much bragged upon dream house and her new home will be the "Big House" (aka prison). I'd love to see how skeevy that is and how how she deals with getting toe fungus from communal showers and having to live in a cell that has housed hundreds of criminals.

On an amusing note, I had a loved one who had to spend a year in jail (for umm, "gardening") and the tales of the gross things there were quite interesting. For instance, inmates use their shower shoes to put on the toilet seat and then sit on them, rather than putting their bare butt on communal toilets.

Just read from various sites that Teresa's house was raided by the Feds on the 15th of December they allegedly found several Rolex watches previously reported stolen in an insurance claim, bundles of cash in a trap door, thousands of dollars worth of jewellery and purses and $11,000 worth of Christmas gifts for the kids. I'm not surprised by this news it was inevitable as she has not paid half of the $400,000 due before she arrives at the jail on 5th of January. I don't have very much sympathy for the parents but I feel sorry for the daughters going through a difficult time which is of no fault of their own. I have more sympathy for families who do not have enough food to eat this Christmas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back