Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mystery On Coronado Island has just sent Casey Anthony's $1million Interview Value to $5.25

I am now fully engulfed in the new mystery. Casey, you may now shop openly at Walmart and WinDixie.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Casey Anthony who?

:truce:

You are spot on! Move along Ms. Amferny - we have other cases to tend to.

Mel

Sorry to say colette, it is not that unusal. Mayors, judges, police can be bought. It's always who you know, and people with that much $$$ know people in very high places. I'm not saying that is what will happen in this case, but it does happen!
I don't know if it's so much that they are bought, but LE tend to step lightly where people with money are involved. IMO if this happened in a cheap apartment building, I highly doubt that suicide would be a consideration.

But her feet were not bound together -- you can see in the photo there is a bit of distance between both feet, giving her plenty of wiggle room. If she jumped off that table, she could have very easily kicked it with force - IMHO.

MOO

Mel

what photo are you looking at. Mine shows feet together! (albeit, loosely, like sloppy wrapped binding around them)

what photo are you looking at. Mine shows feet together! (albeit, loosely, like sloppy wrapped binding around them)

The photo I posted upthread. You're right - they are tied, somewhat, but loosely and sloppy -- leaving wiggle room. That's what I meant in that I feel she could still kick around. I would think this would be a natural survival instinct. I can only speculate that she would have the means to kick the table over.

MOO

Mel

The photo I posted upthread. You're right - they are tied, somewhat, but loosely and sloppy -- leaving wiggle room. That's what I meant in that I feel she could still kick around. I would think this would be a natural survival instinct. I can only speculate that she would have the means to kick the table over.

MOO

Mel

OK yes! i wonder why the blue scarf. Very odd, the whole thing. Was that 13 yr old her sister or Max's sister?

And I definitely think the brother carried or dragged her from the exact landing spot which was maybe a couple feet from the house, that is almost a Faux balcony. HE placed her carefully on the grass (my opinion)

Nice clear exterior shot of the bitty balcony and French doors to it.

Thank you for that picture.

In looking closely at the landscape, one would not put a picnic table there normally (it just doesn't fit in). Especially with the large dining table to the left of the picture (outdoor kitchen area).

So Rebecca would have to move the table there - right? Unless AS did so to cut her down. But that still leaves the pesky question of how she hanged herself? Did she throw herself off that little bitty balcony, or did she find a table and move it herself -- in the nude!

Knowing AS was a short walk away in the guest house, would she do that? Or would she hop out on that tiny patio and heave herself over the railing?

What about the picture and the carpet?

This is so frustrating!

Mel

The blue scarf must have had a special meaning to her/them ????
Sounds like it is long enough to wear as a cover-up/drape, sexy style.
Fabric: guessing silk
IMO

The blue scarf must have had a special meaning to her/them ????
Sounds like it is long enough to wear as a cover-up/drape, sexy style.
Fabric: guessing silk
IMO

Yes that is exactly the impression I get when i see it in the photo. She was wearing it, as if to dress up. It does not seem to be a method to have harmed her.

And in looking once more, that white round table does not fit there, I agree, he may have dragged that over to try to stand on it and get her down. It looks moved there but for seemingly innocent reasons

@anyoldtime48

WOW! That was some post!! Long Post #44

But I did miss the "check"'s from your previous step-by-step list!

I’m stuck on your step #5, with ankles bound then noose on then wrists bound, I don't see how one can slip bound feet through bound wrists to arrive with hands in back and have noose rope be long enough to hang (and not feet dragging on ground) once jumping off 4' table. I think one would have to be sitting to accomplish the slip through. [I tried and at least I would have to be sitting.]

What if one were to bind ankles, stand straight, tie noose rope at this height, secure one wrist, move both wrists behind back and secure other wrist. In this way the noose would be guaranteed to be high enough to keep feet off the ground after jumping.

[however: this wrist tying method would be extremely difficult if using the contractor style thick orange extension cord. Are there orange electrical cords that are more house electrical cord thickness and thus more pliable?]

If one was serious about this hanging thing, avoiding having to make multiple attempts due to noose rope being too long would have to be a high priority. <snark>

@anyoldtime48

WOW! That was some post!! Long Post #44

But I did miss the "check"'s from your previous step-by-step list!

I’m stuck on your step #5, with ankles bound then noose on then wrists bound, I don't see how one can slip bound feet through bound wrists to arrive with hands in back and have noose rope be long enough to hang (and not feet dragging on ground) once jumping off 4' table. I think one would have to be sitting to accomplish the slip through. [I tried and at least I would have to be sitting.]

What if one were to bind ankles, stand straight, tie noose rope at this height, secure one wrist, move both wrists behind back and secure other wrist. In this way the noose would be guaranteed to be high enough to keep feet off the ground after jumping.

[however: this wrist tying method would be extremely difficult if using the contractor style thick orange extension cord. Are there orange electrical cords that are more house electrical cord thickness and thus more pliable?]

If one was serious about this hanging thing, avoiding having to make multiple attempts due to noose rope being too long would have to be a high priority. <snark>

Noose first then bend over and wrap the electrical cord around your feet (it was sloppy and wrapped and wrapped like 20 times? did not really appeared tied, but could have been loosely. So now you have a noose around your neck and your feet are bound. I would like to see her hands and how they are tied, that is key for me, I can get step one and two...but how tight and how complex are her hands tied. IF you already got the knot started, i can slip my hands through the loop and then lean on one end of the tie, and with my hand i was able to tightly bind my hands with no problem.

then just go belly first face down over the balcony. Done. I'm dead

but why that way and where are my clothes...

Yes that is exactly the impression I get when i see it in the photo. She was wearing it, as if to dress up. It does not seem to be a method to have harmed her.

And in looking once more, that white round table does not fit there, I agree, he may have dragged that over to try to stand on it and get her down. It looks moved there but for seemingly innocent reasons

That's right. Since LE has not released any details, we don't know if she jumped off that table, or if he found her hanging and pulled that table over to stand on while getting her down. At this point, we just don't know.

Noose first then bend over and wrap the electrical cord around your feet (it was sloppy and wrapped and wrapped like 20 times? did not really appeared tied, but could have been loosely. So now you have a noose around your neck and your feet are bound. I would like to see her hands and how they are tied, that is key for me, I can get step one and two...but how tight and how complex are her hands tied. IF you already got the knot started, i can slip my hands through the loop and then lean on one end of the tie, and with my hand i was able to tightly bind my hands with no problem.

then just go belly first face down over the balcony. Done. I'm dead

but why that way and where are my clothes...

Yes - off the balcony, as you're suggesting, is the other option and possible.

And Yes - where are the clothes - so strange!

Just a couple of things to think about...

Someone asked up thread how far away the airport is. Not far at all. 15 minutes. This is the international airport, not a private airport.

Also, you need to go over the Coronado Bridge to get to San Diego. It is a very beautiful ride, but people have been known to jump off it to commit suicide. I'm still bothered about the nudity and the bounded hands and feet, not to mention the lack of suicide note. Jmo

Yes - off the balcony, as you're suggesting, is the other option and possible.

And Yes - where are the clothes - so strange!

Ohhhhhh i see, maybe she stood on the table and just stepped off so she did not plumit from the 2nd floor. Which is why the table is in the photos. I supposed possible, I still think balcony, but I also think Balcony could have broken, but it didn't.

I want to step back in time before Max fell and ring the door bell and change the path of what was about to happen. So it would not have happened

Im bothered by the lack of note also

7/21 Suicide Expert Believes Rebecca Zahau Death ‘Is Very Suspicious’

[former SD homicide detective] Carlson told RadarOnline.com: "I think the whole thing is very suspicious - it just does not seem right to me.

"I investigated hundreds of suicides in my career but never anything like this one - it would be very unusual for a woman to take her life in such a spectacular way naked.

"Usually when people commit suicide they go to a very quiet place because they are so sad - the detectives examining the case will be looking at the type of knot that was used to bind her.

"She was a physically fit person, so, it would have been possible for her to perform this act but I never came across any similar case in my 35 years career."

He added: "I know from past history of suicide cases that somebody can be revived between four to eight minutes after such an incident so maybe he thought she could be saved and that is why he cut her down.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/rebecca-zahau-suicide-suspicious-detective-expert-interview-rick-carlson

was there a party the night before she was found, which was held while Max was in the hosp??

Nor is it known exactly what Zahau Nalepa and Jonah’s brother Adam were doing Tuesday night through Wednesday morning. Neighbors reported hearing a loud party at the house which Zahau Nalepa had been planning since the weekend. Adam found her body the following morning.
http://www.bnet.com/blog/drug-busin...dont-explain-timeline-at-shacknais-house/9140

I don't believe Max's 'fall' and subsequent death was accidental and I don't believe Rebecca committed suicide either.

These deaths are absolutely connected IMO and husband is in it up to his eyeballs AFAIC.

I don't believe Max's 'fall' and subsequent death was accidental and I don't believe Rebecca committed suicide either.

These deaths are absolutely connected IMO and husband is in it up to his eyeballs AFAIC.

What's your theory on MS' "fall"/death? TIA

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15075598/...mansion-owners-son-girlfriend?redirected=true

2 things from this article:

Zahau's brother-in-law Doug Loehner issued a statement Thursday.

"Jonah is a stand-up guy. He was very devoted to Rebecca. She treated his kids as her own," Loehner said.

Wednesday evening, former District Attorney and current defense attorney Paul Pfingst showed up at the crime scene. Pfingst confirmed to News 8 that he had been hired to represent someone connected with this case, although he would not specify who his client is.

"I'm not Jonah's lawyer. I've never spoke with him. As far as I know he's not a suspect of any type," Pfingst said in a statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member