Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, who would he be most likely to try and place blame on? His brother? Ex wife? Daughter? Rebecca herself?

I say he would never (even if there was any tiny shread of proof), blame his daughter. That leaves three other people. Disturbing theory for sure!

IMO that has already been answered by the scene that was left and this forum. In other words, all the above..........messy, confusing and anything but straightforward. Smart of him IMO.

And never the daughter though IMO she never was suspected of anything other than playing with her brother.

Has the PR team been talking to the media recently?

Ocean Blueeyes -- I am sorry -- I didn't mean anything particularly new. I did notice that when the statements were put out by the JS/DS families, that if you had done a Google search on those statments - that many, many outlets came back consistently with those statements which showed the depth of their releases, that's all. It was obvious then that PR had made the releases.

It's been 20 days since RN was found. If a rush was put on the tox reports, they should be coming back. Whatever the autopsy findings showed, they put a rush on the forensic reports (including tox reports). I hope the evidence supports the ME findings 100%.

Late post; see Oceanblueeyes above post......I guess I was wishful thinkin'!!!

If DS had done it she would have been taking a huge risk with AS at the guest house. Also JS could have come home at any moment. Leaning more towards AS JS

Maybe she and JS had said ' You stay the night and I will be back in the morning.' So she knew JS was not coming back yet.

And did she even know AS was there in the guest house?

Orignally I thought AS ..With JS and DS right up there. Then I put DS as first thinking maybe she had the most motive..however if she has gone on with her life since JS (and I believe she has) that changes the dynamics to me.

Brothers would think the other brother would cover for them. So after learning more details here..am with JS AS.

Maybe she and JS had said ' You stay the night and I will be back in the morning.' So she knew JS was not coming back yet.

I think that's a good point! They very well could have taken places tending their little boy's bedside. I still think that RN was a very strong, muscular woman. My trainer is 5 foot 2 and she's not someone I would ever expect to overcome in a physical encounter. I think it took a man to do this to RN -- rather than another woman. Just IMO.

True..but that is no guarantee that an EX is gonna stay where you tell them to stay.

Matter of fact..not many men are ever gonna be that predictable.

Also I am sure neighbors knew Dina ..she would be taking a bigger risk by being there..and then there is AS. IMO

It's been totally quiet where DS is concerned. You would think she would have made some sort of statement in support of JS. Or she is mourning and is having a tough time dealing with her only child's death. He sure is a cutie. RIP Maxie.

Ocean Blueeyes -- I am sorry -- I didn't mean anything particularly new. I did notice that when the statements were put out by the JS/DS families, that if you had done a Google search on those statments - that many, many outlets came back consistently with those statements which showed the depth of their releases, that's all. It was obvious then that PR had made the releases.

Oh that is ok, I misunderstood. I thought they had sent out a presser or talked to the media lately. I didnt want to miss that if they had.

Thanks.

IMO

I think that's a good point! They very well could have taken places tending their little boy's bedside. I still think that RN was a very strong, muscular woman. My trainer is 5 foot 2 and she's not someone I would ever expect to overcome in a physical encounter. I think it took a man to do this to RN -- rather than another woman. Just IMO.

I never underestimate the power of a woman or their capabilities to commit murder.

Dina looks like she is bigger than Rebecca and then you add anger and adernaline to that and you can have a monster on your hands to deal with.

IMO

Orignally I thought AS ..With JS and DS right up there. Then I put DS as first thinking maybe she had the most motive..however if she has gone on with her life since JS (and I believe she has) that changes the dynamics to me.

Brothers would think the other brother would cover for them. So after learning more details here..am with JS AS.
I tend to agree, imo I am leaning toward this as JS and AS with one helping after the fact, it was someone who would have been able to access the home with normalcy, the setting up of the suicide scenario would have taken two people I believe. I have been wrong before and will be again and I think the hospital tapes will tell the story if both DS and JS were there all night then we look towards AS. I would of thought we would have heard something in the press by now, whether it be a neighbor with surveillance cameras, just something... I would think LE already know which way they are going to go, I don't think the tox's will tell them much as RN spoke to her sister and seemed normal. If anyone would know whether RN was under the influence, a sister would. Just random thoughts.

I have not checked in on this thread for a few days. But I notice now that people seem to believe it WAS JS who staged the suicide. When I was here last it seemed to be leaning towards the brother OR Dina. What happened to put the suspicion all on JS now? Ws there any more info on when he was at the hospital and when he was home?

Tox tests usually take around 8 weeks for all of them to come back. Some will start coming back in sooner.

If they put a rush on it then it may happen in 5-6 weeks but with so many personnel cutbacks in the labs due to the sagging economy it may take the full 8 weeks.

So everyone is thinking the murderer is Jonah and no longer think Dina did it?
IMO

I can only give you my opinions/theories/reasons....LOL

Yes, at first I was leaning toward DS due to anger.

Then got to looking closer at crime scene pictures...You really have to read back thru the thread......

Then I got to thinking that JS would want to "protect/control" GS. GS and RN knew what really happened to Maxie. He may have blamed RN or maybe she threatened to tell what really happened.

Then I got to thinking if JS was involved so was AS. AS either involved in the crime and/or coverup. Blood is thicker than water.

So, I have come full circle on the potential perp(s). I think AS knows what happened either way (meaning DS or JS as the perp).

My mind wonders when there is no information released from LE.

But one thing that has not wavered with me is, I truly believe it was a homicide.

so, please excuse my craziness :crazy::waitasec::crazy::waitasec:

I still do not see how someone could tie their hands behind their own back. I hope LE is looking for DNA/saliva of RN on the binding

Mods, can we build a site that lists MSM news, like in the Casey Anthony case? Then separate threads?

Scorekeeper, I have felt homicide all along..still do.

Who and Why have changed up a few times..homicide has not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required