Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree ... this is the same as my train of thought. I think all of the 'context' surrounding these folks is relevant including finances, power, other lifestyle variables, motive, stress levels, past actions and so on. For those entertaining the suicide theory, I think the same still holds.

I hate to open this up, but someone commented on a news article that it looked like there was insider trading on Aug 8th on the Medicis stock. I have no expertise to evaluate this.

Right now, I am still very bothered by why we don't have clear answers on who was there when Max had his accident. I don't understand as in any other news story/death, it just seems that kind of thing is not an issue. At least I have never seen it be. Where are the journalists getting their info from? I saw one article where posters in the comment section who both claim they are from Coronado where arguing about this. One says people saw JS's daughter go with Rebecca and the other claims up and down that she had already left (with her brother) for SC.

BTW... when I said hit job, I don't think it was Big Pharma, etc. I think it would be someone close.

There are so many unanswered questions at this point. I find myself leaning in a different direction each day. I, too, am super curious about who was present during M's "accident" .. still tend to believe the two are connected.

Maybe someday we will have some answers. :fence:

Thanks for your response, Time! I understand now.

BBM - Reading this sentence of your post made me flash on an image:

What if that blue scarf was used as a gag which minimized any noise? And, when RN was found in the morning, AS removed it so that he could provide some kind of aid? And, that is the reason we see, in photos, RN with the blue scarf appearing around her neck?

And the blue scarf gag concept could also be the reason why there has been no reports, that we know of, of a woman screaming in distress?

I think that is entirely possible given what we don't know and do at this point. I also entertained the thought it was used to strangle her first and left there. Strangling might also cause someone to pass out instead of kill them? If she already had it on, it could be easier to do a garrote type thing?

What if that blue scarf was used as a gag which minimized any noise? And, when RN was found in the morning, AS removed it so that he could provide some kind of aid? And, that is the reason we see, in photos, RN with the blue scarf appearing around her neck?

And the blue scarf gag concept could also be the reason why there has been no reports, that we know of, of a woman screaming in distress?

The initial third-hand accounts I received the morning RN was found in the courtyard said 'she was beaten, gagged and hung'. I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS TRUE. I can use IMO all over the place -- I don't know what really happened. I just happen to have friends that are friends and if the monitoring wants to delete this -- you are welcome to do so. As far as I am concerned nothing is true fact when you hear things through others. Period. I am simply passing it along. I had wondered as well, Questor, if the blue scarf had been the gag and it was removed for the initial CPR effort.

The initial third-hand accounts I received the morning RN was found in the courtyard said 'she was beaten, gagged and hung'. I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS TRUE. I can use IMO all over the place -- I don't know what really happened. I just happen to have friends that are friends and if the monitoring wants to delete this -- you are welcome to do so. As far as I am concerned nothing is true fact when you hear things through others. Period. I am simply passing it along. I had wondered as well, Questor, if the blue scarf had been the gag and it was removed for the initial CPR effort.

Now that you mention it, I do remember your post! Thank you, Justice!

The info in your original post must have been stored in the far reaches of my brain until Time triggered it with that "noise" sentence. Then my brain recovered the info, tricking me into believing that I had come up with a brilliant, original concept that could help solve this case. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

RBBM

I had that happen to me a loooooong time ago...someone held a knife to my throat and straddled me and told ME to take my clothes off...I did. By the Grace of God, imo, my friends busted into the room and saved me...it was a long time ago, and I'm okay...unlike many others we read about on this board...

So, this is possible, in my mind...but I admitted to my bias, straight up...;)

I have also thought that to be a possibility, to me there had to be something on the painting and the carpet they removed and thought that a beating may have occured as well. Good idea on the scarf.

Now that you mention it, I do remember your post! Thank you, Justice!

The info in your original post must have been stored in the far reaches of my brain until Time triggered it with that "noise" sentence. Then my brain recovered the info, tricking me into believing that I had come up with a brilliant, original concept that could help solve this case. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well thank you but I don't believe I ever posted about the gag or the beating up part. It was your brilliance! I was going through my text messages, deleting them, and I really read the text over again. That's when I realized it had mentioned gag and beat up. So you did come up with it!

And the blue scarf gag concept could also be the reason why there has been no reports, that we know of, of a woman screaming in distress?[/QUOTE]

BBM That, and the loud music. Does anyone know when the music started and how long it lasted?

Well thank you but I don't believe I ever posted about the gag or the beating up part. It was your brilliance! I was going through my text messages, deleting them, and I really read the text over again. That's when I realized it had mentioned gag and beat up. So you did come up with it!

:floorlaugh: Thanks Justice! I feel like the Straw-Man in the Wizard of Oz who was just awarded a brain! :floorlaugh:

I know this doesn't even have to be said but IF the gagged and beat-up info you provided is true, then this is obviously a murder case.

I sure wish LE would dole out just a little bit of new info for us to mull over!

BBM That, and the loud music. Does anyone know when the music started and how long it lasted?

BBM - No concrete info on loud music to date. No info on time it was reported to have been heard; nor whether or not it was coming from the mansion. Seems to be rumor or gossip until we hear/read any confirmation.

I would venture to say that Defense101 was trying to convey that most likely, the corporation and its holdings are beyond the scope of SDSD's investigation.

Factor that support his view............

Wednesday evening, former District Attorney and current defense attorney Paul Pfingst showed up at the crime scene. Pfingst confirmed to News 8 that he had been hired to represent someone connected with this case, although he would not specify who his client is.

"I'm not Jonah's lawyer. I've never spoke with him. As far as I know he's not a suspect of any type," Pfingst said in a statement.

What does this mean?

In a criminal trial the prosecution must disclose to the defense, before the trial, all relevant evidence they have. The above statement indicates that Pfingst was gathering information based on that facet of the law. This means that the case is being presented. His statement was made on July 18
The probability of SDSD presenting a corporate espionage, extortion or SEC type investigation is extremely low.

Inobu

BBM

I understand that the prosecution must disclose everything to the defense, however, I do not understand why Paul Pfingst (apparently a high profile attorney) had to go to the scene so publicly, state who he was, and that he was retained by/for a member of the family to Channel News 8!! If he had to inspect the "crime" scene, he could have sent another professional and told said person to say nothing to anyone, unless of course it was to the police.

This has bothered me since it was released. It seems as though attorney Pfingst wanted to get his name out there and any publicity that went along with it. Personally, unless he is the best in the West, I'd have to fire him. :twocents:

jmo

BBM

I understand that the prosecution must disclose everything to the defense, however, I do not understand why Paul Pfingst (apparently a high profile attorney) had to go to the scene so publicly, state who he was, and that he was retained by/for a member of the family to Channel News 8!! If he had to inspect the "crime" scene, he could have sent another professional and told said person to say nothing to anyone, unless of course it was to the police.

This has bothered me since it was released. It seems as though attorney Pfingst wanted to get his name out there and any publicity that went along with it. Personally, unless he is the best in the West, I'd have to fire him. :twocents:

jmo

Not to delve into a whole new issue but the D.A. is an elected office. There is an election coming up..... dig into this and you might see some more thought provoking facts.

Inobu

Not to delve into a whole new issue but the D.A. is an elected office. There is an election coming up..... dig into this and you might see some more thought provoking facts.

Inobu

Like what, Inobu? :)

Dated today, August 16th, 2011, Vice President of Medicis, sells approx. $500,000 worth of stock on the 15th...does he know something we don't know? Might be a repost...ya'll were busy...I cannot keep up, completely, although I try...

SOURCE: Form 4

ISSUER: MEDICIS PHARMACEUTICAL CORP
SYMBOL: MRX (CL A)

FILER: WORTZMAN MITCHELL S
TITLE: Vice President

DATE TRANSACTION SHARES PRICE VALUE
8/15/11 Sale 14,000 $37.26 $521,689

OWNERSHIP: 258,657 (Direct)
http://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/markets/newsfeeditem.aspx?id=155144956455076

Awww, Come on be the sleuths.

The current D.A. defeated the incumbent D.A........... Paul Pfingst.

Okay, so, you maybe are thinking we are putting way to much creedance on the fact this Pfingst showed up at the crime scene and it may be as simple as he sniffed out a high profile case that he could get some publicity on. On the other hand, you suggested that the discovery of facts early on allows the defense position to be stronger (or the prosecution should he run/be elected again)?

Okay, I don't know about everyone else, but IMO there are way too many juxtaposing incidents/facts in this case which makes everything smell bad!! These were two really terrible things that happened to real people and this silence from LE is deadening......

Dated August 12, 2011, A Doctors opinion on Medicis, their products and the competition aspect which I found interesting...one professionals opinion:

Q: Dr. Eppley, I am looking into working for the Medicis company and was wondering what you could tell me about their two aesthetic products, Restylane and Dysport.

A: All I can say about the company’s products is that Restylane is one of the most popular and well known names in injectable fillers The injectable filler market, however, is a crowded one with nearly a dozen other competitors. The name recognition in the market is not only because it is product that works well with very few complications but also because they were the first to enter the modern-day injectable filler era as a hyaluron-based material. Dysport lags far behind Botox as an injectable facial expression reducer and probably has less than 10% of the U.S. market. They just don’t don’t have the advertising and name recognition that Botox does and as a late entry into the field never established any clinical advantages over Botox. For all intent and purposes, it works the same and has very similar patient costs. As a result, it has had a tough time finding widespread traction in the market place. One day, at best, it may become Pepsi compared to Coke…but it is far from even that now.
Dr. Barry Eppley

Indianapolis, Indiana
http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/blog/

So, Paul might have a beef with, or resentment against, the new DA if hes not a 'good loser'; he might have something to prove, imo...and, I'd assume, he knows all the loopholes, let's say, having been the DA...

Yeah, I hope the police and LE take all the time they need...

Do you have a link for this? Very interesting. Very interesting...........

Salem

Dated March 16, 2006...

Former District Attorney Paul Pfingst, defeated in a bitter re-election race four years ago, is running for office again – this time for a seat on the local bench.

Pfingst filed papers to run for an open Superior Court judicial seat. He will face a former colleague and employee: current Deputy District Attorney David Rubin.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20060316/news_1m16judges.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member