Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree - accident or no accident - if anything happened to my child in someone's care that would be the end of the relationship with that person for good -- just as I would not forgive myself if something happened under my own care.
I never had children but I agree with you, this I why if my husbands kids want their kids to come visit us wherever we are, unless a parent comes with the grand kids and nieces and nephews I won't have them. I won't take on that kind of responsibility for something happening to them on my watch.

Guys - let's back off this "hit" theory for now. There is nothing in the MSM or from LE that would give rise to such a theory. If something comes out, we can revisit the issue, but for now, let's leave it be considering that RN's death has not even been determined to be a homicide..

We are a victim friendly board and we extend that to the family of victims. While theories are allowed, they need to be based on the facts of the case. It is understandable how this theory was reached, but until RN's death is declared a homicide, it is disrespectful to discuss the family in this manner.

Again - as we get more information, this could change.

Salem

At this time, based on official information from LE, RN's death has not been declared a homicide or a suicide. This is from an early article.....

When asked if the woman's death could be ruled a suicide, Curran said, "That is a possibility. [The] circumstances are bizarre."

On Thursday, Curran told reporters he could not comment on what investigators found inside the residence because it is active investigation. He said authorities cleared scene at 9 a.m. Thursday.

Curran said the case remained a "death investigation" -- not necessarily a murder inquiry -- as detectives try to determine if the woman was slain or if she might have committed suicide.

BBM

I totally understand the "hit" comment to back off.

But am I wrong to be able to discuss either murder or suicide?

TIA

This is my take on the situation.

Maxxie is fatally hurt in that fall and this was known from the moment the paramedics got to the house. Apparently he had no pulse and there was no brain activity. Both parents knew that their son was gone, and they lost him. Day 1. Shock, pain, devastation...

Day. 2. Fury/unimaginable anger sets in. JS calls RN and tells her it is good idea to send the dog away (the seed of revenge is now planted) -- he's not necessarily upfront about Maxxie's condition because "she" doesn't even deserve to know the true situation. Maxxie's loss is so unimaginable that the words cannot even be spoken -- so GS thinks "prayers" will help and RN thinks she needs to be there for JS -- and will keep her family abreast of little Maxxie's condition. As if...no pulse means he will be alright eventually..but what does she know about these things. She probably does not want to admit the little boy is gone either.

JS comes home at some point. He goes to talk to his brother -- after all he came all the way from out of town to give him support -- and goes to the garage to get an electrical cord afterwards. He already has bad intentions -- he is devastated and angry. Maxxie meant the world to him.

JS demands to know what happened from RN and why did she allow this to happen when she was in charge of Maxxie. This is exactly what I picture myself doing...it's not really an explanation being sought...the deed is done and the damage cannot be undone. Nothign she says will make it right -- but he wants to "hear it from her mouth." Her answers sound pitiful to him -- almost a mockery. Nothing she tells him will console him or make it right. There is no excuse. He unleashes upon her the devastation he feels she unleashed upon him by not taking care of his little boy.

After the deed is done -- AS hears the commotion -- he hears the music -- he intervenes when it is too late. She is already dead. At this point, he does the only thing he could think of doing for his only brother ...which is to help him get out of this nightmare. JS and his brother plan what their next steps are going to be. Things were carefully thought out ... staged. They had a number of hours before AS "woke up" to find her hanging.

Pure conjecture I know...well that's my imagination as to what happened. :sleuth:

:woohoo: Yes these are no dummies and that makes sense. IMO I don't think JS would call his brother. I have this sneaky feeling that the brother had something going with RN.

I feel the same perhaps JS thought Max's death was caused by negligence and thought R was fooling around or paying attention to Adam. Do we know what he looks like? Is he younger?
Ada would see R the first thing in the morning when he left his guest room.

:takeabow: Lawgirl, you should have been a writer!

I just don't see DS getting to the house and undressing Rebecca and then tying her with electrical cords. It seems like a rather "strong man" thing to do. Plus, I would think JS would have found RN naked in bed before getting her out of bed to talk about this ...the naked thing has me leaning me towards JS rather than DS. At first, I thought it was the mother...it was DS. Now, my first suspect is JS.

I think the mom was completely broken at her son's bedside -- not wanting to miss a fraction of a second with him. I think JS is able to have a double edge mentality at the moment -- pain and anger -- are two emotions I could see a man like him experiencing.

As a successful business man, the first lesson is put your emotions aside.

Get where I'm going?? Of course, I could be completely and utterly wrong.

But what do I know...I'm just a 600 lb gorilla in the room. LOL!!!

hahaha!!! Just a little passionate I guess. LOL:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I feel the same perhaps JS thought Max's death was caused by negligence and thought R was fooling around or paying attention to Adam. Do we know what he looks like? Is he younger?
Ada would see R the first thing in the morning when he left his guest room.

AS did not arrive in Cali until after Maxie's accident. I can try to locate link if need be.......found it...:loser:

Yes, he is younger. There is a picture of him
at http://news.lalate.com/category/adam-shacknai/

near the bottom of the page...

Maxxie is fatally hurt in that fall and this was known from the moment the paramedics got to the house. Apparently he had no pulse and there was no brain activity. Both parents knew that their son was gone, and they lost him. Day 1. Shock, pain, devastation...

Day. 2. Fury/unimaginable anger sets in. JS calls RN and tells her it is good idea to send the dog away (the seed of revenge is now planted) -- he's not necessarily upfront about Maxxie's condition because "she" doesn't even deserve to know the true situation. Maxxie's loss is so unimaginable that the words cannot even be spoken -- so GS thinks "prayers" will help and RN thinks she needs to be there for JS -- and will keep her family abreast of little Maxxie's condition. As if...no pulse means he will be alright eventually..but what does she know about these things. She probably does not want to admit the little boy is gone either.

JS comes home at some point. He goes to talk to his brother -- after all he came all the way from out of town to give him support -- and goes to the garage to get an electrical cord afterwards. He already has bad intentions -- he is devastated and angry. Maxxie meant the world to him.

JS demands to know what happened from RN and why did she allow this to happen when she was in charge of Maxxie. This is exactly what I picture myself doing...it's not really an explanation being sought...the deed is done and the damage cannot be undone. Nothign she says will make it right -- but he wants to "hear it from her mouth." Her answers sound pitiful to him -- almost a mockery. Nothing she tells him will console him or make it right. There is no excuse. He unleashes upon her the devastation he feels she unleashed upon him by not taking care of his little boy.

After the deed is done -- AS hears the commotion -- he hears the music -- he intervenes when it is too late. She is already dead. At this point, he does the only thing he could think of doing for his only brother ...which is to help him get out of this nightmare. JS and his brother plan what their next steps are going to be. Things were carefully thought out ... staged. They had a number of hours before AS "woke up" to find her hanging.

Pure conjecture I know...well that's my imagination as to what happened. :sleuth:

Very writery conjecture! ... I would add one thing, a big argument and lots of tension occurred at the hospital before a visit back at the mansion, unfortunately someone could have been primed for a rage.

In the midst of the tragedy that just occurred, who is thinking of sexuality? A little boy is lying on his deathbed. I don't think anyone is thinking of finding anyone else attractive. To me that is almost like saying: Rebecca is attractive, and Adam Shacknai is a man, therefore Rebecca and Adam are an item. It does not compute.

Very writery conjecture! ... I would add one thing, a big argument and lots of tension occurred at the hospital

I could see DS accusing JS and telling him this is all his fault for allowing that woman to take care of their little boy and I could see her telling him "she killed my baby!" I could see her saying "how could you allow this to happen...I trust you...and you let her kill my baby!"

Sometimes I feel like I am really in tune with people's emotions, and like I understand what they feel in certain situations. I put myself her in her shoes.

To me this was a crime of passion -- in the heat of pure rage and anger. 1 + 1 = 2.

What facts exactly are known to the public about Max's death?

I've followed this case from the beginning and initially LE said it was a tragic accident (fall from stair case) and then that the two cases were not seen as connected and then that they would be investigating Max's death.

I am not claiming I think it was an accident, nor the dog, nor anything specific. That's the point... I'm saying we don't know enough about what happened. But I do not see any evidence that states as fact that Rebecca was negligent. Why wouldn't Rebecca possibly have been cooking something or whatever. You seem to be setting an impossible standard on parents or so called 'caregivers' such as Rebecca. Interesting.
That is what we need at this point (besides RZ's results) is Max's autopsy results. Are Max's autopsy results going to be released ever? Since he was a minor are those records sealed? What really did happen that day to Max? The results of his injuries will reveal that. What did he hit his head on to cause the brain damage?

Previously we heard he was sliding down the bannister and landed on the base of the stairs. What did he hit that would cause brain damage?

That is what we need at this point (besides RZ's results) is Max's autopsy results. Are Max's autopsy results going to be released ever? Since he was a minor are those records sealed? What really did happen that day to Max? The results of his injuries will reveal that. What did he hit his head on to cause the brain damage?

Previously we heard he was sliding down the bannister and landed on the base of the stairs. What did he hit that would cause brain damage?

Unfortunately there is quite a lot we don't know, and quite a lot that has been fabricated (such as her death is deemed a suicide by LE).

One good thing about the waiting and the silence from the police is that if it was murder staged as a suicide, the killer(s) have just as little info as the rest of us as to what the police are thinking and doing.

This could be a part of police strategy, too, to keep POIs off balance.

I could see the killer and any involved in a cover up getting anxious, maybe saying and doing things that would give them away, trying to manipulate the police.

Day. 2. Fury/unimaginable anger sets in. JS calls RN and tells her it is good idea to send the dog away (the seed of revenge is now planted) -- he's not necessarily upfront about Maxxie's condition because "she" doesn't even deserve to know the true situation. Maxxie's loss is so unimaginable that the words cannot even be spoken -- so GS thinks "prayers" will help and RN
thinks she needs to be there for JS -- and will keep her family abreast of little Maxxie's c
ondition. As if...no pulse means he will be alright eventually..but
what does she know about these things. She probably does not want to admit
the little boy is gone either.

JS comes home at some point. He goes to talk to his brother -- after all he came all the way from out of town to give him support -- and goes to the garage to get an electrical cord afterwards. He already has bad intentions -- he is devastated and angry. Maxxie meant the
world to him. JS demands to know what happened from RN and why did she allow this to happen when swas in charge of Maxxie. This is exactly what I picture myself doing...it's not really an explanation being sought...the deed is done
and the damage cannot be undone. Nothign she says will make it right -- but he wants to "hear it from her mouth." Her answers sound pitiful to him --
almost a mockery. Nothing she tells him will console him or make it right.
There is no excuse. He unleashes upon her the devastation he feels she unleashed upon him by not taking care of his little boy. After the deed is done -- AS hears the commotion -- he hears the music -- he intervenes when it is too late. She is already dead. At this point, he
does the only thing he could think of doing for his only brother ...which is to help him get out of this nightmare. JS and his brother plan what their next steps are going to be. Things were carefully thought out ... staged. They had a number
of hours before AS "woke up" to find her hanging.

Law girl you are a great writer. I love Ann Rule I thought what if....?You could have a career writing. Anyhow the reason I clicked on AR name is she was a policewoman at one time. I thought perhaps the name law girl was a link. Any how great post. :rose:

Well I think he could have broken his neck. If you don't land correctly it's not even necessary to fall a great distance to break a neck.

BBM

Ocean,

But we DO KNOW about JS and DS - both have a documented, violent past. And those are the documented fights we know about!!

Remember, DS probably just found out that her only child and tie to JS was gone.....poof

Back to saying that scene was too bizarre, violent for a suicide.....

But that doesn't mean either one of them exacted violence upon Rebecca though. That would be like saying that all who commits some level of domestic violence murders someone and that just isn't the truth..thank goodness.

Often a divorce can bring out negative emotions in people but once the divorce has past and settled they do not remain violent.

I don't think this death was bizarre if it is a suicide. I just read an article where a man committed suicide using a robot.

IMO

I wouldnt think they would release his autopsy if they have ruled it an accident. It would be a private matter and be intrusive for his loved ones if it was released imo.

I do believe it was an accident and since he was unresponsive and not breathing when EMTs arrived I believe he was brain dead and I think all knew it including Rebecca.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member