Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if AS went to hospital? And did he stay to support brother after finding RN, attend either funeral or just fly back home?

I wonder if RN went to hospital? Since she boarded the dog, then I suspect she was planning on going. If DS and RN did not get along or if JS blamed RN for the incident, then JS may have told her not to come to hospital. Guess that would be appropriate, since DS was the childs Mom, not RN... but RN would have been very upset by that.

Someone with extraextra energy is really out there pushing the suicide theory. Check out the hinky meter site for details. Her rhetoric sounds very familiar.

Why the big rush to board the dog when she didn't go to the hospital? TG mentions that that was strange to him and I agree. If a woman was there or arriving as he left at approximately 9:00 am........did someone show up and tell RN to stay away from the hospital? Then AS shows up. Did he go to the hospital? Rebecca turns up dead 22 hrs later, hanging from what I presume could well be MS's balcony.......nude with her hands and feet bound. Did RN tell someone she was "tied up" doing something when the accident happened? Could that have been part of the discussion with the mystery woman?

I will say that the scarf around her neck, whatever it was, was about the same color as the eye shadow RN seemed to favor....

JS must have communicated with RN at least once to know where the dog was. Odd to talk about and remember a thing like that at a time like that. Wouldn't he know that RN wasn't wanted at the hospital?

Sorry for all those rambling, disconnected questions. :crosseyed:

One important fact. We don't know why Rebecca didn't go to the hospital, or to back up a bit, whether or not she went. It could be that after Ocean was picked up, she did go to the hospital and was turned away, by hospital personnel, if Maxie was in ICU, JS or DS. There are a LOT of unknowns still.

As far as the mystery woman, that is just one more unknown piece of the puzzle. Wonder if he knows what DS looks like?

Someone with extraextra energy is really out there pushing the suicide theory. Check out the hinky meter site for details. Her rhetoric sounds very familiar.

Not sure I'm seeing the same posters comment but they seem angry and trashing RN with very little to go on :waitasec:

Some previous discussion......

At one point in time it was mentioned that someone (a woman) called the dog boarder to have the dog stay a little longer....I believe Inobu has spoken about this before

JS supposededly picked up Ocean (RN's dog) and took her/him back to Arizona with him

There was no mention of AS attending RN's funeral; only JS

I did not see any coverage of Maxie's service

I can't see the room with the balcony being Maxie's; it's at the other end of the upstairs -to far away from the Master Bedroom....could have possibly been GS's....

I have seen nothing about whether JS went back to the mansion after RN was found or if on Saturday after he picked up Ocean, did he go right to Arizona?

I think the announcement of Maxie's passing was made from Arizona

I don't know when AS went back to Memphis

The last search warrant was issued and carried out on Friday....

Whoa, caramba! Molto interessante... Rhetoric does indeed sound familyar.

Not sure I'm seeing the same posters comment but they seem angry and trashing RN with very little to go on :waitasec:

Interesting that the poster joined Hinky 2 days ago..
While within a venue such as this, we all bring to the table our personal insight, experience and opinions, IMO her passion teeters on an axe to grind, clearly a defamation of the victim's character. Very sad, highly disrespectful. Inobu made excellent comments here today about reading between the lines.
Food for thought.

Interesting that the poster joined Hinky 2 days ago..
While within a venue such as this, we all bring to the table our personal insight, experience and opinions, IMO her passion teeters on an axe to grind, clearly a defamation of the victim's character. Very sad, highly disrespectful. Inobu made excellent comments here today about reading between the lines.
Food for thought.

Yeah, the poster sure does seem to have an axe to grind! Interesting there is only one person he/she stands up for too:innocent:

I don't understand which page you guys are talking about. I see one Hinky Meter discussion page about this case but I don't see any poster that joined on August 25. Nor do I really see anyone pushing the suicide agenda or bashing RN. Could someone give me a hint about what I'm missing?

I don't understand which page you guys are talking about. I see one Hinky Meter discussion page about this case but I don't see any poster that joined on August 25. Nor do I really see anyone pushing the suicide agenda or bashing RN. Could someone give me a hint about what I'm missing?

The title of the discussion forum is ....
What went down at the Shacknai mansion?

Hope that helps

Sunnie, you are so right re Ocean.

I can't help but think that RN's insistence on calling JS's kids her own would not endear her to the kids' moms. Please don't flame me -- I don't mean to disparage stepparents here. It's just not the most tactful thing in the world to do, in my opinion and experience.

For this reason I cannot imagine DS wanting RN at MS's bedside. I could be wrong, of course. This is total conjecture on my part.

I do know an ICU nurse Rady's. My friend provides childcare to her son. I'm tempted to ask my friend to ask the nurse what was going on over there. I haven't wanted to pry and/or appear stalker-y.

Speaking of DS: A look at the post-split photos shows us that she suffers from dermatillomania (compulsive skin picking). She has picked the skin around her fingers, particularly her thumbs. It's similar to trichatillomania (hair pulling) and a sign of an anxiety disorder/OCD. Stress exacerbates it. I'm not a psychiatrist or psychotherapist, I'm just familiar with the symptom.

Hmmm, I'm not sure we have enough evidence to say Rebecca insisted on calling the kids her own? The dog guy said she called Max her son and maybe the daughter thing, but perhaps that was just a shortcut cause who wants to try and explain the relationship on the phone. And, how would Dina know about that before Rebecca died anyway?

1.) AS came down to california presumably to console/help his brother and check on his nephew. the big question as as mentioned in the previous posts, is whether AS attended Maxie's funeral. Commonsense also says, he would attend Rebecca's funeral as its his brother's GF and he was the one who saw the body. so did AS attend at least one of the funerals ?

2.) with the spate of recent press releases pushing the suicide theory, what if the upcoming LE press conference announces its a probable murder ?? thats when we will have our answer as to whether someone was a paid hack/PR release/propaganda.

3.) if the mirror/frame that was taken out by police is on the second floor, my speculation, was maybe she was banged on it breaking the mirror/frame, or something was written on the frame(goodbye note or triumphal note) or blood was spilled on the frame/mirror.

4.) and to repeat, was the chandelier taken out by police after maxie's death ? or after Rebecca's death ? , if so then there is the possibility of rebecca being thrown down/pushed over the staircase, inside the house, hitting or damaging the chandelier, then dragged outside like a trussed animal.

5.) if there was blood after she was thrown down, maybe it spilled on the carpet that was also taken by police.

6.) of course, the chandelier, carpet and mirror/frame could also have been related to maxie's death(just to cover all bases)

Has anyone read , in any report, as to the whereabouts of JS' other son, ES, from his first marriage, at the time of these tragic events? Definitely and absolutely NOT implying anything, just wondering since it was summer vacation.

I'll try to find the references -- I recall seeing multiple ones, not just from the dog guy.

One thing to keep in mind re San Diego: Our D.A., Bonnie Dumanis (whose office has seriously messed up evidence in past high-profile cases) is running for mayor of San Diego.

Has anyone read , in any report, as to the whereabouts of JS' other son, ES, from his first marriage, at the time of these tragic events? Definitely and absolutely NOT implying anything, just wondering since it was summer vacation.

I don't recall anyone knowing his whereabouts. Although there might have been one entry some hwere (of a friend?) who said both the first wife's kids flew back to SC. Maybe someone else remembers.

Some previous discussion......

At one point in time it was mentioned that someone (a woman) called the dog boarder to have the dog stay a little longer....I believe Inobu has spoken about this before

JS supposededly picked up Ocean (RN's dog) and took her/him back to Arizona with him

There was no mention of AS attending RN's funeral; only JS

I did not see any coverage of Maxie's service

I can't see the room with the balcony being Maxie's; it's at the other end of the upstairs -to far away from the Master Bedroom....could have possibly been GS's....

I have seen nothing about whether JS went back to the mansion after RN was found or if on Saturday after he picked up Ocean, did he go right to Arizona?

I think the announcement of Maxie's passing was made from Arizona

I don't know when AS went back to Memphis

The last search warrant was issued and carried out on Friday....

That is exactly why I would choose it....further away from the master. Plus, closest bathroom and a bigger room with an ocean view....

The title of the discussion forum is ....
What went down at the Shacknai mansion?

Hope that helps

:eek: :thud:

:tyou:

I was never impressed with the dog person. He changed and embellished his story every single time he was interviewed. I think he was enjoying the publicity that he and his doggie business was getting.

And, Jane Velez Mitchell's interview with him was just horrendous! She continued to say over and over that "He (meaning the doggie business owner) saw the victim the day she died." And, he even agreed with her at one point.

He didn't see her the day she died! He doesn't know if she ever went to the hospital! He didn't know what any of the relationships with the children were. And for he and Jane to imply that the presence of another woman was somehow suspicious? And, for him to suggest in any of his interviews that he thought anything was odd about what she said or what she did is just simply absurd. I always found what he said in interviews I saw to be sort of self serving and worthless. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3