DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
8/22 FOX: Sources call Coronado mansion death a suicide

... is a suicide ...

... took her own life ...

... investigating [RN]'s background, including possible family or childhood trauma, ...

... could not give official confirmation that [RN] took her own life ...

... "no one is looking at it as a homicide."

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/kswb-sources-call-zahau-death-a-suicide-20110822,0,743947.story

Also from same article......The San Diego Sheriff's Department is investigating Zahau's background, including possible family or childhood trauma, which could give insight into why the tragedy happened.

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/kswb-sources-call-zahau-death-a-suicide-20110822,0,743947.story

BBM

so they are saying some possible family or childhood trauma caused this tragedy to RN.........not that she was feeling guilty of Maxie's accident.

Had she possibly considered suicide before?
Did she have a history of depression?

Why doesn't LE come out and say........it.......

I think they are exploring whether or not there was any previous trauma and, if so, whether or not it contributed to a possible suicide.

ETA: I agree Score, wish they would just come out and say officially whatever they need to say.

I'm still having a hard time believing it...I don't know what else to say. Why wait this long?

I think they are exploring whether or not there was any previous trauma and, it so, whether or not it contributed to a possible suicide.

ETA: I agree Score, wish they would just come out and say officially whatever they need to say.

I wonder if RN's family is satisfied with the answers they get from the investigation. I wonder if her sister still disagrees, and if so what will she do about it? I understand her husband is in law enforcement, a decorated officer who can help shed more light on this. I don't know if the fact that he's in law enforcement helps that situation, or would stop her from demanding an answer that will ultimately satisfy her. At the same time, I can understand how the families of those who commit suiciden often times don't get the answers they need...

I do know that if it was my sibling, I would be on every news channel, every media outlet imaginable, I would write to whomever I would need to write -- but what I would not do is stay idle and do nothing if I felt an injustice has been done. In fact, it would be my life's mission hereonafter to keep her memory alive.

I fail to see how in heaven's name does her past have to do with the fact that she was found deceased in a brutal fashion when she had no depression issues that are documented, no history of mental issues. At this point, it just feels like an attempt to fabricate lies.

It is total CONJECTURE that RZ felt extreme guilt, thus a motive to commit suicide. AS was the only one to see her hanging, therefore it should be referred to as an ALLEGED hanging. It is sickening how the media is spinning this tragic story. If indeed RZ was compelled to take her own life, where on earth would she come up with this modus operandi: hands bound behind her back, feet bound, nude with a noose around her neck? I beg for someone to find a suicide case that fits ALL these criteria.

I guess we haven't been told much about RN's history. Yes, we know she was working a year or so before she met AS; she has spent the last 2-3 years with AS; she lived in New York and then AZ with NN; she has been in the US for about 10 years: she is from Burma; comes from a big family.

But we know nothing about her struggles, fears, nightmares or any horror she has been put through......perhaps Maxie's death was the "last straw".....

If LE still have 15 staff working on her case, than all we can hope for is a very thorough investigation.....

Based on what we know (from pictures/news articles), there must be a whole lot more to her story......

I guess we haven't been told much about RN's history. Yes, we know she was working a year or so before she met AS; she has spent the last 2-3 years with AS; she lived in New York and then AZ with NN; she has been in the US for about 10 years: she is from Burma; comes from a big family.

But we know nothing about her struggles, fears, nightmares or any horror she has been put through......perhaps Maxie's death was the "last straw".....If LE still have 15 staff working on her case, than all we can hope for is a very thorough investigation.....

Based on what we know (from pictures/news articles), there must be a whole lot more to her story......[/QUOTE

Except that her family viewed her as a role model, a source of light and inspiration to others, filled with positive things, and filled with life. This would be really contradictory to how her family viewed her and they should know her best.

As well her sister who she obviously spoke to, being on the phone with and saying she was fine, stating that there is no way did her sister commit suicide... who would know best.

As well her sister who she obviously spoke to, being on the phone with and saying she was fine, stating that there is no way did her sister commit suicide... who would know best.

Unfortunately those closest to the person often does not know what is in their minds. If they knew they would have tried to prevent it.

IMO

Unfortunately those closest to the person often does not know what is in their minds. If they knew they would have tried to prevent it.

IMO

But I still can't grasp why go through all the steps if this was a suicide? Why use the orange construction extension cord......she appeared to have scarfs, why not use them on her hands and feet....why naked....why outside...why cause 'shame' to her loved ones....I still can't buy it....my heart keeps saying she was murdered.....

I have a sister that is suicidal, she is on meds but we all know and if it were to happen we know there is nothing we could have done to prevent it. She is 56 and lives with it everyday, but even though, we all know.

I doubt we'll see much of anything unless it is decided by LE that she was murdered.
If RN's death is ruled a suicide, then it will be her family's private tragedy and we have no right to know all of the details.

Do I want to know the details? Of course, I'm just as curious as the next person.
Are the details my business just because I'm curious? Absolutely not.
If the outcome is determined to be suicide, no information will ever be release to the public. We will receive zero information. It's a private matter.

I have a sister that is suicidal, she is on meds but we all know and if it were to happen we know there is nothing we could have done to prevent it. She is 56 and lives with it everyday, but even though, we all know.
I'm so sorry to hear this about your sister, defense. I will keep her in my thoughts and I'm sending her well wishes. I hope that she can stay well. ((Hugs)) ariel

It is total CONJECTURE that RZ felt extreme guilt, thus a motive to commit suicide. AS was the only one to see her hanging, therefore it should be referred to as an ALLEGED hanging. It is sickening how the media is spinning this tragic story. If indeed RZ was compelled to take her own life, where on earth would she come up with this modus operandi: hands bound behind her back, feet bound, nude with a noose around her neck? I beg for someone to find a suicide case that fits ALL these criteria.
Welcome to Websleuths, Carioca!

But I still can't grasp why go through all the steps if this was a suicide? Why use the orange construction extension cord......she appeared to have scarfs, why not use them on her hands and feet....why naked....why outside...why cause 'shame' to her loved ones....I still can't buy it....my heart keeps saying she was murdered.....
and why the removal of all the evidence from the house? If is was a suicide that took place outside why the carpet, the painting, the bags of evidence? I'm having a hard time with this one.:maddening:

I don't get the networks where I am, do any of the abc, cbs, nbc, or fox have this same opinion going on on the tv?

I dont know if this case mets ALL of the criteria. It comes really close in making one very confused .

This death was also ruled to be a suicide ,stunning alot of people.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/09/26/national/main5343131.shtml?tag=untagged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro