Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do reopen it, clearly it needs to be another agency entirely.

...but I swear I heard a male voice say something like, "It'll take me some time to get out of this mess."

I hope he never gets out of this mess. I hope it interferes with his and JS' lives from this day forward.

There is a new Attorney General now seeing as the previous one moved out and upward ;)

Definitely not hopeful about her replacement. Can say no more without wading into politics. :silenced:

Thanks also to Tricia for giving us Websleuths and to all the mods who had to help referee battles here over the years. OMG, you guys had to put in a lot of work!

The Rebecca Zahau forum is now a little library, a time capsule of the progression of this case. It's really a good example of citizen activism, repeated dozens of times every day in other cases here.

There were many crazy and astounding things that happened here over time. I recall the first time it dawned on me that I might be having a conversation here with someone connected to the murder. :shudder:

Thank you, Tricia and Mods. You deserve all our support!

Only need 9 to agree in a civil case, no?

Yes, but I'm wondering how 3 couldn't arrive at the conclusion of the majority. How could common sense have escaped 3 of them?

This is a special lawyer indeed who has a moral compass and passion for what he does.
He even resembles my boss.
It's amazing to see a good guy prevail against some seriously heavy hitter bad guys.
Gives me so much hope for our upcoming cases!

If we could only clone him and put him to work on about a dozen other cases here at WS.

ETA: We should also give a great deal of credit to his staff, too. They all worked very hard on this case.

Perhaps he's the next one to move out and upward?

Or better yet, LOSE this upcoming election? ;)

There should be a lot of pressure on the sheriff to reopen the case. I doubt they will but they should! I am so happy.

I missed who the gentleman is standing on Greer's right side (Mary on his left), but after he suggested that this case should NOW go to SD POLICE, instead of Sheriff, I think that's a great idea!!

OMG I've only just seen this.

Where are the tears emoji. I need a minute.

I am so friggin' happy! While I knew Greer had the evidence to convict, I didn't have as much faith in the jury's smarts as many of you did. (D*mn you, Casey Anthony jurors, you continue to haunt me!)

I hope all San Diego Websleuthers will join me in voting Sheriff Gore out in June! :gaah:

Can SD Police take over? Keep it away from SD Sheriff.

It began with the Coronado PD, but they turned it over to the Sheriff's office. Better resources, more money, etc. It would be interesting to hear what some of the Coronado PD officers think about all of this.

ETA: IANAL, but if Cali is like other states, the AG's office can appoint their own investigators to reopen the case. Any CA lawyers want to weigh in on this?

I am so friggin' happy! While I knew Greer had the evidence to convict, I didn't have as much faith in the jury's smarts as many of you did. (D*mn you, Casey Anthony jurors, you continue to haunt me!)

I hope all San Diego Websleuthers will join me in voting Sheriff Gore out in June! :gaah:

I certainly will!

Can SD Police take over? Keep it away from SD Sheriff.

I don't know how all that works. I'd really like an agency outside the county, if I had a choice. Also, the guy with Greer and Mary is her husband, Doug, who's either a former or current LEO wherever they live. Missouri, I think.

I am broken up hearing Mary talk. OMG - What this family has been through.
They deserve a proper investigation.

Yes, but I'm wondering how 3 couldn't arrive at the conclusion of the majority. How could common sense have escaped 3 of them?

It fits in with the average ratio of idiots in the real world. And not surprisingly, about the same number of detractors who have polluted the Zahaus pursuit of justice. A couple of whom were sociopaths in my opinion. RIP Rebecca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkirhea