Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone commented here that it is an election year for Gore? Perhaps his rival will consider reopening the case as a platform for election?

Great insight! Perhaps if SD County voters contacted the challenger in advance of the election and emphasized the need for the case to be reopened by a different agency...

Public pressure....?

Someone commented here that it is an election year for Gore? Perhaps his rival will consider reopening the case as a platform for election?

Sounds like a great platform.....

I wonder who is running against him....I bet there is someone on this thread who will know, knowing the expertise on here!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I gave so much to this Civil quest for justice for Rebecca because IMO, the DA will never reopen this case as a criminal matter. The evidence necessary to convict in criminal court was compromised from the first hours of July 13, 2011, and that is just one more agency crime in San Diego County.

I missed who the gentleman is standing on Greer's right side (Mary on his left), but after he suggested that this case should NOW go to SD POLICE, instead of Sheriff, I think that's a great idea!!

I understand that is her husband, I have seen him at the trial
( I believe he is the one who recently had to sell his truck to fund the trial.....)

Guys, I hate to be such a pedant, but please remember it was San Diego Sheriff's Department who investigated this case, not SDPD.

Give "credit" where it's due.

Great insight! Perhaps if SD County voters contacted the challenger in advance of the election and emphasized the need for the case to be reopened by a different agency...

...perhaps everyone can contact Dave Meyers with a simple, open-ended question:

"I am your constituent and am considering voting for you. What are your opinions about San Diego Sheriff's handling of the Rebecca Zahau case?"

https://www.davemyersforsheriff.com/

Finally all caught up. I’m so excited! I was admittedly nervous about what the verdict would be, but am so happy with it, and happy that it didn’t take them long to get there!

Oh, what a bittersweet victory! I,m crying like a baby but my heart is full of joy for Rebecca and her family and friends. I hoped, but never really believed, that this day would come, but here it is! Mr. Greer, you are a credit to your profession. Thank you for slaying this dragon!

Thank you, too, Tricia, for Websleuths! I hope you know how much we appreciate you, and this place. We love you!

‘...Slaying this dragon...’ oh I do like that!

If I were in the jury I’d ask if we could demand her diaries be returned to the family. It’s only right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely!

I gave so much to this Civil quest for justice for Rebecca because IMO, the DA will never reopen this case as a criminal matter. The evidence necessary to convict in criminal court was compromised from the first hours of July 13, 2011, and that is just one more agency crime in San Diego County.

This is definitely a possibility (and is why I've been such a bwitch about the "death investigation" for 7 years), but at a minimum, pressure should be applied to reveal the cause(s) of such an unconscionable breach of the public's trust, along with the steps that have been taken to insure this sort of miscarriage of justice never occurs again in SD County.

"I am your constituent and am considering voting for you. What are your opinions about San Diego Sheriff's handling of the Rebecca Zahau case?"

Yes! Also- someone should catch him at an event and ask him exactly that in person- and make sure it gets recorded! Wider impact!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sun just came out here - quite appropriate!

:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

There is a comment form on his website...

How about sending him this....

“Today’s verdict in the Rebecca Zahau unlawful death civil trial cries out for a criminal investigation. As a voter, a promise to recategorize the manner of death in this case to undetermined, and a reopening of the investigation would powerfully demonstrate to me your promise to ‘restore accountability and rebuild public trust.”

There is a comment form on his website...

How about sending him this....

“Today’s verdict in the Rebecca Zahau unlawful death civil trial cries out for a criminal investigation. As a voter, a promise to recategorize the manner of death in this case to undetermined, and a reopening of the investigation would powerfully demonstrate to me your promise to ‘restore accountability and rebuild public trust.”

Perfect!

Woooooowwwwww! Just saw the news on Twitter. WOW. That's all I've got! SO HAPPY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkirhea