Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This verdict, on behalf of the Zahau family, is nothing short of renewing my belief (after 7 long years of following this case) that our justice system ultimately is alive and well. However, the enormous pain, frustration, delay and lack of cooperation from the authorities has been a great disappointment and can’t ever happen again in San Diego or any other city. Families must be given more respect and listened to as law enforcement works for the public. I am hopeful this will be a learning experience for the department.

Thank you to my brilliant fellow posters that used their creativity and critical thinking to deep dive into the many unanswered questions. It has been so impressive.

Thanks to Websleuths for offering a forum to express our thoughts and provide input on a single platform. For by harnessing everyone’s terrific ideas in one place it allowed a true synergy to form. Look what has happened!

Keith Greer, you are truly a quality jewel as both a person and a lawyer. I just want to hug you!

Mary, your grace always showed and I don’t believe there is a better sister anywhere. Rebecca is so proud of you.

I sent an email to SDSO media relations asking if they will be making a statement. I am hopeful that something good can come from this case so we shall see what they have to say.

Not sure if someone posted Keith Greer's earlier tweet, but we owe much thanks to Dr. Cyril Wecht.

During what seemed like some really dark days, in the midst of powerful opposition, Dr. Wecht stepped forward and helped out. That took a great deal of courage at a time when many were afraid to challenge SDSO and the Shacknai family and team of attorneys and PR wizards. At the time, Dr Wecht probably knew the attacks on him would be the type to destroy careers and reputations. It took a lot of courage. Thanks Dr. Wecht.

I seriously doubt that happens.This case is far from over, imo. I was on a wrongful death jury. After three weeks of trial and a week deliberation the final vote was split. My home phone was ringing when I walked in the door later that afternoon. It was the defendant's attorney's office. I was asked a million questions about what went on in the jury deliberations and went in to his office next day to sign an affidavit.

The judge later declared a mistrial for juror misconduct.

What case was that?

I sent an email to SDSO media relations asking if they will be making a statement. I am hopeful that something good can come from this case so we shall see what they have to say.

They've probably been on the phone with Sitrick & Company all afternoon. Expect a new PC with power point presentation soon.

:facepalm: :lookingitup: :juggling:

:popcorn:

Hey everyone...
Please post any questions you may have for Keith. Tricia will be interviewing him shortly.

Anyone think AS older brother was aware he'd commit this crime? or do you think AS acted alone? revenge/lust or both?

I can’t envision his involvement. In his testimony, it seems clear to my eyes that he suffered a double loss (his word: unfathomable). And this confuses me since the person who I would believe had put AS up to it was publically apologized to by Greer. Or was Greer’s apology to Dina/Nina just a smokescreen? I can’t believe Adam just took it upon himself to murder Rebecca. I can’t see JS as being so vengeful, especially in the midst of his son’s crisis.

Hey everyone...
Please post any questions you may have for Keith. Tricia will be interviewing him shortly.

First, Congratulations and thank you! You're the best!

How are the Zahau family doing? I hope they're doing well

What was your impression, if you can share, of the reactions from Jonah and the Shacknai family?

Do you expect to hear anything from the folks at San Diego Sheriff's Dept ? Have they reached out to the family yet?

What do you think will be the next steps? Will there be an appeal by Adam's attorneys? Should we be prepared to continue helping the Zahau family?

They've probably been on the phone with Sitrick & Company all afternoon. Expect a new PC with power point presentation soon.

:facepalm:

IMO: They dug in their heels so far that Gore's ego would never let them re-open it. Remember when JS said the family could get access to the mansion if accompanied by police and the police said no? (IMO JS and Gore had agreed ahead of time that this was what would happen, but they could have said yes, even for peace of mind of the family.)

I predict that if they do make a statement it will be: "We stand by our previous investigation...259 investigators, 5000 hours, blah blah blah." And sorry guys, but lots of "mansplainin'."

Hey everyone...
Can she just give him a massive virtual shmack on the lips from me. No, that wouldn't be proper.

Did we ever hear why plaintiffs objected to the defense special jury instructions and what those special jury instructions were, concerning the Autopsy Report, and was the objection upheld?

I can't think of anything else right now and I do not want him to even have to mention the A word (appeal) on this day of victory!

I seriously doubt that happens.This case is far from over, imo. I was on a wrongful death jury. After three weeks of trial and a week deliberation the final vote was split. My home phone was ringing when I walked in the door later that afternoon. It was the defendant's attorney's office. I was asked a million questions about what went on in the jury deliberations and went in to his office next day to sign an affidavit.

The judge later declared a mistrial for juror misconduct.

Can you clarify what you are implying?

Hey everyone...

Can I give him a hug?

Buy him a beer?

:loveyou:

I can’t envision his involvement. In his testimony, it seems clear to my eyes that he suffered a double loss (his word: unfathomable). And this confuses me since the person who I would believe had put AS up to it was publically apologized to by Greer. Or was Greer’s apology to Dina/Nina just a smokescreen? I can’t believe Adam just took it upon himself to murder Rebecca. I can’t see JS as being so vengeful, especially in the midst of his son’s crisis.

His words are one thing, but his actions over the last 7 years have not indicated that he felt any loss of Rebecca. His loss was Max--yes, unfathomable. But IMO he did all he could to make Rebecca's case disappear, thwarting every attempt that the family made to get peace of mind and answers. His behind-the-scene actions were sinister, cold hearted and cruel, IMO, even arranging a fake sale of the house to make it look like he was no longer the owner.

Especially if it is true that he was dating his now wife while still with Rebecca (has this been confirmed?), IMO the *appearance* was that her death wasn't much of a loss to him at all.

This verdict, on behalf of the Zahau family, is nothing short of renewing my belief (after 7 long years of following this case) that our justice system ultimately is alive and well. However, the enormous pain, frustration, delay and lack of cooperation from the authorities has been a great disappointment and can’t ever happen again in San Diego or any other city. Families must be given more respect and listened to as law enforcement works for the public. I am hopeful this will be a learning experience for the department.

Thank you to my brilliant fellow posters that used their creativity and critical thinking to deep dive into the many unanswered questions. It has been so impressive.

Thanks to Websleuths for offering a forum to express our thoughts and provide input on a single platform. For by harnessing everyone’s terrific ideas in one place it allowed a true synergy to form. Look what has happened!

Keith Greer, you are truly a quality jewel as both a person and a lawyer. I just want to hug you!

Mary, your grace always showed and I don’t believe there is a better sister anywhere. Rebecca is so proud of you

Amen to all, most particularly the BOLD (by me). Keith is such a quality human being and Mary is the best sister in this world. Rebecca must be smiling right now.

Just watched the video of the verdict being read. No reaction from AS, and none from his attorneys, either. They didn't even look in his direction, nor he in theirs. Weird vibe all the way around.

I really do not want to issue any timeouts today OK? So please, no gloating, no hinting of gloating, not a hint of a hint of gloating.

Thank you,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members