Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Yes! I read a bit of his background and learned how successful and sought after he is. Imo, his closing argument was disconcerting. I was waiting for him to put it all together (by "all together" I mean a solid argument why his client should not be liable) for me but it never happened. Not in the least.

MOO, JMO, MHO, Etc

Thank you! A few weeks ago I had to do a presentation to explain a work process. I spent so much time on it to make sure that I told a story with a beginning, middle, and end, and that each piece flowed as seamlessly as possible into the next, so that I was--to use your words--pulling it all together for the audience.

I got rave reviews on the presentation, but that's not the point.

The point is, Webb's closing argument wasn't even half as polished as my work presentation.

So perhaps he had no cogent rebuttal to present, so the strategy was to hop all over the place to try to confuse the jury?

And that merits over a grand an hour?

SMH.

“Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning”

Winston Churchill.

Let us hope our next beginning will be the criminal investigation.

Goodnight and God bless to all ❤️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Were mates, hence my non blood plasma references! (O/T -- did you ever look at Joanna Yeates murder in Bristol a few Christmas ago)?

Haha! Hello fellow countyman!

I wasn’t aware...but now you will make me look!!

On July 16, 2014, federal judge Cormac J. Carney of the United States District Court ruled that California's death penalty system is unconstitutional because it is arbitrary and plagued with delay.

In the 2016 election, we voted to reform the DP. Where do we stand on that aspect now? Any observable or known progress?

I was waiting for him to put it all together (by "all together" I mean a solid argument why his client should not be liable) for me but it never happened. Not in the least. MOO, JMO, MHO, Etc

To me, he came across as a worn-out college instructor plagued by routine and not at all persuasive.

Great idea -- I vote yes. There are many cases still openly being discussed on WS. I'm not 100% As acted alone. How does one ignore the evidence that went untested or contaminated? Results could reveal more than we ever imagined. I'm just as intrigued with the three theories (psychological, sociological, and biological) used to explain criminal behavior. I'm sure I'm not alone in struggling with AS seemingly impaired response to verdict...
Yes very interested in putting it ALL together as I think winning this civil trial is just the tip of the iceberg and there’s actually an avalanche waiting to tumble down.

I read this article earlier and it’s been on my mind since. The “she saved him” portion of the message on the door corresponds perfectly to what JS was saying to Dina right before Rebecca died. I wonder if he made similar comments to Adam at that time. “You should be on your knees thanking her, she saved him”. Maybe that triggered some kind of sick jealous rage and AS attacked RZ sexually as a power play against JS, then he killed her and wrote that message on the door to JS. Not sure why but I just can’t stop thinking of that message ever since reading this article. http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-zahau-day6-story.html

Hi MrsThreadgoods...You'll hear it at this link http://www.kusi.com/jurors-in-wrongful-death-trial-to-continue-deliberations-wednesday/, the update with Caitlan Rather.

I am so grateful. Thank you!

Does anyone know what the Judge’s response was to the jurors’ questions regarding the stained tissue, the panties and the black gloves? Excellent questions, however, iirc, those items were not introduced in evidence (nor thoroughly tested as they should have been).

So, I am really curious as to how the Judge answered their questions.

Thank you!

If this attorney has always been so good and highly sought after, I wonder what changed?
I'm 100% serious when I say maybe he should get a check up and brain MRI.
Assuming this is a sudden change it's very concerning from a health standpoint.

I am so grateful. Thank you!

Does anyone know what the Judge’s response was to the jurors’ questions regarding the stained tissue, the panties and the black gloves? Excellent questions, however, iirc, those items were not introduced in evidence (nor thoroughly tested as they should have been).

So, I am really curious as to how the Judge answered their questions.

Thank you!

The judge said that everything regarding those items had been given to the jury.
Or something along those lines.
I thought the jury was looking for whether testing was done because surely it would have been.
When the judge responded that was all there was... it confirmed no testing had been done.

A piece of tissue with red stains found in the bathroom next to the bedroom where she supposedly hung herself

A pair of women's underwear found in the trash of the guest house

A pair of black latex gloves that was found in a crawl space under the staircase to the basement

Thank you so much!

If this attorney has always been so good and highly sought after, I wonder what changed?

The judge said that everything regarding those items had been given to the jury.
I thought the jury was looking for whether testing was done because surely it would have been.
When the judge responded that was all there was... it confirmed no testing had been done.

Thank you for this info. [emoji4]

Was there court room footage of the individual juror's confirming their votes? I only saw a short clip where the result was being read by the foreman.

Was there court room footage of the individual juror's confirming their votes? I only saw a short clip where the result was being read by the foreman.

I saw footage of the defense table while in the background you hear the judge ask jurors to raise their hand to confirm their votes. I certainly hope the wouldn't show the actual jurors while they were counting hands.

I saw footage of the defense table while in the background you hear the judge ask jurors to raise their hand to confirm their votes. I certainly hope the wouldn't show the actual jurors while they were counting hands.
Oh yes that is what I meant. I'm interested to watch the reactions of Adam and Webb.

Yes, I recall hearing the same thing from the judge. WYSIWYG answer - assume that no testing was done.

Re the tissue with the red stain: I recall from the early days of the investigation here, the pro-suicide folks kept arguing that RZ took her last shower in the bathroom next to the guest room (she didn't). That's where this tissue was found, so assume Adam used it to clean something up. I never understood why they kept pushing that, except the implication was that JS was making her sleep in another bedroom. Of course that wasn't accurate, but the note about a bloody tissue found in that guest bathroom makes me wonder what was up.

Keep in mind, from the beginning until very recently, we didn't know where they found most of the evidence items listed on the search warrants. I'm sure we all still have a lot of questions, but there's a lot we'll never know.

Especially when you consider he was the lead attorney of NINE. There were EIGHT other highly paid attorneys conferring with and advising him constantly throughout this trial!

Oh yes that is what I meant. I'm interested to watch the reactions of Adam and Webb.

Webb and the other high priced attorney on the other side of Adam were staring down the jury as the judge asked those who voted yes to raise their hands. Adam looked down the entire time.

Webb and the other high priced attorney on the other side of Adam were staring down the jury as the judge asked those who voted yes to raise their hands. Adam looked down the entire time.
Thanks Mica. I'm searching through the videos trying to find it. If anyone can remember what channel it was on I would appreciate it, meanwhile back to my search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist