DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For now all I can offer -

Thank you to a JURY OF PEERS for applying common sense and finding the truth;

Thank you to MR. GREER for devoted leadership and skill;

Love to the ZAHAU family for never giving up and enduring. :heartbeat:

I am broken up hearing Mary talk. OMG - What this family has been through.
They deserve a proper investigation.

Where is Mary talking, please? I finally closed my livestream when nothing was happening.

It fits in with the average ratio of idiots in the real world. And not surprisingly, about the same number of detractors who have polluted the Zahaus pursuit of justice. A couple of whom were sociopaths in my opinion. RIP Rebecca.

I had that very same thought!

Thank you Mr. Greer. I have so much spinning in my head right now but it all boils down to a simple thank you. Thank you for your selfless pursuit of the truth. I wish Mary and all the rest of her family some peace.

Concerns you how?

That either they were the type that disregarded circumstantial and only would rely on forensic evidence at all costs, including enabling a perpetrator to evade justice, or worse...wondering if they had a pre-existing bias.

I AM SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!

I want to add all the dancing monkey and firework icons but I don’t know how to do it!

I was so anxious..and THANK GOD the jury saw the facts as they were and were not misdirected by lawyer speak.

My faith in the jury system is restored.

Now they have to convince me on the police, and I am mindful of the well known adage...

“Justice delayed is justice denied”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guess I missed it, but here's a quote from the article from Mary:

"We can’t get her back but at least we can let everyone know she didn’t commit suicide and didn’t deserve to be treated the way she was by the Sheriff," Mary Zahau said fighting tears outside a San Diego courthouse.

"For seven years we had to fight to make it known she didn’t commit suicide even though we knew she didn’t ... It has been a struggle."

I missed who the gentleman is standing on Greer's right side (Mary on his left), but after he suggested that this case should NOW go to SD POLICE, instead of Sheriff, I think that's a great idea!!

I believe the gentleman is Mary’s husband who is a police officer (detective, iirc.)

I'm wondering what kind of pressure can be applied to get the case reopened, and by whom?

Public pressure....?

Someone commented here that it is an election year for Gore? Perhaps his rival will consider reopening the case as a platform for election?

Sounds like a great platform.....

I wonder who is running against him....I bet there is someone on this thread who will know, knowing the expertise on here!!!

Beautiful.

attachment.php

:fireworks::fireworks2: :juanettes::party:

Right I'm cooking (burning) the dinner. Be back soon to join in and watch the presser I missed.

OMG!!! So happy!!

May Rebecca finally rest in peace.

Now if only there could be criminal charges and a massive investigation into the SD Sheriff department.

Public pressure....?

Someone commented here that it is an election year for Gore? Perhaps his rival will consider reopening the case as a platform for election?

Sounds like a great platform.....

I wonder who is running against him....I bet there is someone on this thread who will know, knowing the expertise on here!!!

Dave Meyers

Challenger brings cardboard cutout of San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore to debate

https://www.10news.com/news/challen...-san-diego-county-sheriff-bill-gore-to-debate

I AM SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!

I want to add all the dancing monkey and firework icons but I don’t know how to do it!

I was so anxious..and THANK GOD the jury saw the facts as they were and were not misdirected by lawyer speak.

My faith in the jury system is restored.

Now they have to convince me on the police, and I am mindful of the well known adage...

“Justice delayed is justice denied”

:loveyou: :happydance: :cheer: :woot: :woohoo:

Oh, what a bittersweet victory! I,m crying like a baby but my heart is full of joy for Rebecca and her family and friends. I hoped, but never really believed, that this day would come, but here it is! Mr. Greer, you are a credit to your profession. Thank you for slaying this dragon!

Thank you, too, Tricia, for Websleuths! I hope you know how much we appreciate you, and this place. We love you!

I am so friggin' happy! While I knew Greer had the evidence to convict, I didn't have as much faith in the jury's smarts as many of you did. (D*mn you, Casey Anthony jurors, you continue to haunt me!)

I hope all San Diego Websleuthers will join me in voting Sheriff Gore out in June! :gaah:

I live in San Diego, Ca and I am going to vote for a new candidate.:gaah:

Finally. Finally.

Relief. Joy.

This made my day (week, month, year - insert length of time as desired!)

:happydance::dance::skip::woohoo::tyou::

May Rebecca's family and friends now find peace and healing.

beautifulMemorialCandlesSmaller.jpg

the $5000.00 and 1 penny suggestion for compensation was very smart on greer's part, because that counters webb's theory that Mary is making anything up possible to prove her own narrative, but they would have to wonder why? $5000.00 annually for her mother is not breaking the bank.

all my opinions

If I were in the jury I’d ask if we could demand her diaries be returned to the family. It’s only right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member