Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's odd but it looks as if there could have been something on her foot like a strip of tape that was removed after her foot got dirty. It's not just the clean area but an indentation line on her skin too.

attachment.php

Are you all ready for the NEW EVIDENCE that proves Rebecca was murdered?

Rebecca applied KT tape to her foot and her calf, as confirmed by JS in the WDS.

The tape was on her foot when her foot got dirty, keeping that part of her foot clean.

Her foot got dirty after her shower.

If her foot got dirty on the balcony as she stepped across to the railing, the tape would still be on her foot after she went over the railing.

If she removed the tape after getting her foot dirty on the balcony the tape would be on or around the balcony, or in the balcony room. There are no foot prints turning to go back into the room or dirty footprints on the carpet. The absence of tape is evidence of a clean-up.

Her hands being bound behind her back means she could not have removed the tape from her foot after getting her feet dirty.

Her ankles being tightly bound *over* the taped foot and calf means she could not have removed the tape from her foot and calf after the ankle binding was applied.

Tape was removed before her ankles were bound but after her feet stepped in the dirt.

Conclusion: Absence of tape on or surrounding the balcony means Rebecca's feet did not get dirty on the balcony and someone destroyed the tape.

Sequence: Rebecca's feet got dirty while she was wearing the tape, after her shower, before her hands and ankles were bound. If Rebecca wearing the tape, walked in the garden or master balcony after her shower, then removed the tape and bound her own ankles, then walked out on the small balcony, that area of her foot would not be clean, so she did not walk on the balcony at all.

If there is someone who could bring this to Mr Greer’s attention so that he can take it to Mr Gore before his investigation is concluded, I would appreciate it.

Jonah Shacknai Cross Examination:

KG: You mentioned that Rebecca, you saw her using kines…KT Tape. Is that kinesiology tape?
JS: Yes.
KG: Could you explain to the jury how you recall her putting it on? It’s not something that you wrap up like a sprained ankle, correct?
JS: Um, I don’t hold myself out as an expert on KT Tape, I think it’s cut into strips and applied in lots of different ways.
KG: Typically longitudinally though, on the muscles?
JS: Uh not necessarily but again I’m not an expert on this.
KG: What did you recall, what do you recall her putting it on?
JS: Just that she put it on. I never watched her put it on, it was something she did herself, in strips, but I couldn’t say more than that
KG: Do you recall where she put it on her body?
JS: Yes, her foot and calf.
KG: Can you describe how she would put it on her calf?
JS: Well I didn’t see her put it on her calf, I saw that it was on her calf. It was typically attached somewhere on her foot or her heel, it was a strip, there were strips around her foot but I never watched her put it on.
KG: But you saw it on her correct?
JS: I saw it on her and I remember buying the tape for her so yes.
KG: When you saw it on her where do you remember seeing it on her?
JS: Um, one or the other of her legs, typically the leg that she had sustained an injury to, she also used to use a different tape to cover up spots because she was afraid that they would get too much sunlight as she was out running.
KG: This has just been demonstratively marked as 1064, it’s a roll of KT Tape.
Judge: Do we already have something marked as 1064?
Judge and KG: 1065.
KG: Can I approach your honor?
Judge: Ok.
KG: Is that the type of tape you’re referring to?
JS: Yes. Not necessarily black but yes.
KG: Various colors, and can you see on the back of it where it shows where to place it? Are those the type of places where she would put the tape on herself?
JS: I think this illustrates probably 20 different injuries. She only had one.
KG: Can I give him a pen your honor so he can mark the ones that she used?
Judge: Ok, no objection?
DW: The objection is this is only demonstrative purposes, you’re now publishing the back of the exhibit I guess as evidence which I do object to.
Judge: Well it’s not evidence, if it’s a demonstrative.
KG: It’s demonstrative.
Judge: But if you want the witness to do something to that it turns into evidence.
KG: Yes, I would actually like, let’s see I’d like to have it be presented as evidence, if you could mark it and show where Rebecca put it on her leg.
DW: I don’t have any objection to that.
Judge: Ok.
JS: Marks box with pen. Your pen doesn’t work so well on this box.
Judge: I have a Sharpie, do you want me to provide it to the witness?
KG: I have a Sharpie your honor.
JS: Well I think I’ve done it but I’m happy to use your Sharpie.
KG: Oh that’s great, thank you. So it’s on the side of her, outside side of the calf, and then on the side of the foot? Essentially?
JS: Well no, I just kind of circled the area of her body where she would apply the tape, I’m not.. I’m happy to, I honestly don’t remember how she applied the tape, I never watched her do it, I just know that she used the tape and then I remember buying it for her.
KG: Ok, you don’t recall specifically where she would put it on herself?
JS: In general but not specifically.

Missed a bit of the episode of Breaking Homicide but Dina believes both Rebecca and Max were murdered. She doesn't think Rebecca could have hurt Max but doesn't not, she believes Rebecca may have seen something she shouldn't have.

I may have heard that wrong, Dina's investigator says that perhaps Max and Rebecca had an altercation on the landing and that's how Max went over the railing.

I watch a lot of Discovery ID shows, but I didn't think I would be able to get into Breaking Homicide. I didn't think I'd be able to take it too seriously since one of the main investigator's is Derrick Leaveseur ( winner of Big Brother Season 16.) I know he has experience in LE but after 'getting to know him so well' while on BB I just couldn't picture him doing this kind of show. But I was wrong. I have been pleasantly surprised so far on all the episodes. IMO, they are well done and thorough. I'm about to watch Rebecca's episode right now. I'm happy her case is getting a lot of coverage. I want Adam/Jonah to see people care about Rebecca and they want to know what happened to her. IMO, Jonah probably thought this would have been swept under the rug a long time ago. Nope and I'm happy about it.

JMO/MOO/JMHO/IMO, Etc.

Oh jeez., Strike my above statement that I've been pleasantly surprised about all of Breaking Homicide's episodes....I have to change that statement to "I was pleasantly surprised with all of their episodes up to Rebecca's." I don't agree with their conclusion or assessment at all. I actually haven't watched all the episode (the 90 minute one.) When you go to Discovery ID channel's website to watch it - I clicked on the latest episode and it was their Final Theory 10 minute bit and I didn't realize that...so I learned of their conclusion before watching the first 90 minutes of the real episode. I can't wait to go watch it to see how they come to suicide. :thinking: :thinking:

JMO/MOO/JMHO/IMO, Etc.

Oh jeez., Strike my above statement that I've been pleasantly surprised about all of Breaking Homicide's episodes....I have to change that statement to "I was pleasantly surprised with all of their episodes up to Rebecca's." I don't agree with their conclusion or assessment at all. I actually haven't watched all the episode (the 90 minute one.) When you go to Discovery ID channel's website to watch it - I clicked on the latest episode and it was their Final Theory 10 minute bit and I didn't realize that...so I learned of their conclusion before watching the first 90 minutes of the real episode. I can't wait to go watch it to see how they come to suicide. :thinking: :thinking:

JMO/MOO/JMHO/IMO, Etc.

Maybe we should invite them over to Websleuths for a nice cup of tea and a chat with Tortoise.

In other news, I just saw a 'Bill Gore for Sherriff' commercial. He said law enforcement is a team effort, and San Diego Sheriffs hire the best and the brightest of the bunch. And with a strong leader, with a proven record of results, like himself, the future of our fine city is assured. Trust him.

I'm paraphrasing madly. I may be making some of it up, it sounds so unlikely. I missed some of it because I was yelling at him...
I'll try to find it. BRB

ETA: Oops, I'm on the tablet and IDK how to copy a link. We'll all have to type, lol.
Try this:

www.kpbs.org/news/2018/may/02/san-diego-sheriff-election-bill-gore-dave-myers/

It isn't the ad, but the substance is the same. Just read the last paragraph. The headline is " Trust in Law Enforcement Key to San Diego County Sheriff 's Race".

I'm not trying to derail the thread or get political. I'm j
just shocked at his highlighting the trustworthiness of his department exactly now.

Trust me because I say so. 😱
Okay then.

Are you all ready for the NEW EVIDENCE that proves Rebecca was murdered?

Rebecca applied KT tape to her foot and her calf, as confirmed by JS in the WDS.

The tape was on her foot when her foot got dirty, keeping that part of her foot clean.

Her foot got dirty after her shower.

If her foot got dirty on the balcony as she stepped across to the railing, the tape would still be on her foot after she went over the railing.

If she removed the tape after getting her foot dirty on the balcony the tape would be on or around the balcony, or in the balcony room. There are no foot prints turning to go back into the room or dirty footprints on the carpet. The absence of tape is evidence of a clean-up.

Her hands being bound behind her back means she could not have removed the tape from her foot after getting her feet dirty.

Her ankles being tightly bound *over* the taped foot and calf means she could not have removed the tape from her foot and calf after the ankle binding was applied.

Tape was removed before her ankles were bound but after her feet stepped in the dirt.

Conclusion: Absence of tape on or surrounding the balcony means Rebecca's feet did not get dirty on the balcony and someone destroyed the tape.

Sequence: Rebecca's feet got dirty while she was wearing the tape, after her shower, before her hands and ankles were bound. If Rebecca wearing the tape, walked in the garden or master balcony after her shower, then removed the tape and bound her own ankles, then walked out on the small balcony, that area of her foot would not be clean, so she did not walk on the balcony at all.

If there is someone who could bring this to Mr Greer’s attention so that he can take it to Mr Gore before his investigation is concluded, I would appreciate it.

Link forwarded to Keith Greer. @greerlawyer on twitter. Recommend you follow him if you are on twitter, he is worth the time and support. Tortoise, you are beyond words-excellent.

JMO/MOO/JMHO/IMO, Etc.

I was very excited about watching that show and very disappointed in their conclusions and ideas. they kept talking about Max being murdered- I don't think that is an issue (is it?).
They talked about a journal she wrote in 2002--- that is 2002 - and some perhaps thoughts she had relating to her being depressed. (that was what 9 years before her death). please.
anyway, I didn't stick around for the ending. I had seen enough. not well done at all.

I was very excited about watching that show and very disappointed in their conclusions and ideas. they kept talking about Max being murdered- I don't think that is an issue (is it?).
They talked about a journal she wrote in 2002--- that is 2002 - and some perhaps thoughts she had relating to her being depressed. (that was what 9 years before her death). please.
anyway, I didn't stick around for the ending. I had seen enough. not well done at all.

BBM

I agree. As soon as they started talking about Max being murdered I was rolling my eyes so hard. I felt like they were so thorough on other episodes but this one was a big ole hit and a miss.

JMO/MOO/IMO/JMHO/Etc.

Just saw a Dr. Phil promo. He will be discussing Rebecca Zahau's death with her family on tomorrow's episode, Tuesday , May 8, 2018. Not sure if rerun or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

On Breaking Homicide, they had an answer for everything that we found odd about how she was found. The knots, the painted message, her being nude, her hands and feet being tied behind her back. All their experts supported the majority of their theory.

However, it comes back to that no one has ever had a woman hang herself that did it completely nude. They also never addressed the height of the painted message.

This death was just too elaborate for it to be suicide IMO. I was disappointed with their conclusion and essentially agreeing with SDPD which was done so quickly.

I expected more from this but I'm not sure what.

I too was very disappointed with that episode. I also didn't like the previous episode about the River Killers.

I wasn't fond of the Faith Hedgepeth episode either. They didn't even show that DNA composite at all. Or anything about DNA really.

This one....I kinda agree with their conclusions. I guess I am in the minority.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back