Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just saw a Dr. Phil promo. He will be discussing Rebecca Zahau's death with her family on tomorrow's episode, Tuesday , May 8, 2018. Not sure if rerun or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

DISH said it is a new episode.

And who tapes up their ankle before elaborately killing themselves anyway?

I have a theory that either more sports tape was used to temporarily bind her ankles, and when it came off it had adhered to the tape she originally had on her foot and calf and so the whole lot came off together, (like plasters that stick together if you use more than one), or the original sports tape on her foot and calf was taken off and used to temporarily bind her ankles, perhaps by tying if it had lost its adhesive quality a second time.

And who tapes up their ankle before elaborately killing themselves anyway?
I've not used it myself but what I've read about it says it is recommended not to leave it on for more than 5 days, and it is waterproof in the shower.

https://www.facebook.com/WBTWNews13/videos/10156312991582902/

MILLIONAIRE'S GIRLFRIEND KILLED BY HIS BROTHER. HER FAMILY SPEAKS OUT!

Young and beautiful Rebecca Zahau was found naked and hanging from the balcony of her millionaire boyfriend’s mansion in 2011. Police initially ruled her death a suicide, but a jury found her boyfriend’s brother - who discovered her body - civilly liable for her death. Rebecca's family speaks out for the very first time since the shocking conviction. Dr. Phil today at 4pm followed by News 13 at 5.

I was very excited about watching that show and very disappointed in their conclusions and ideas. they kept talking about Max being murdered- I don't think that is an issue (is it?).
They talked about a journal she wrote in 2002--- that is 2002 - and some perhaps thoughts she had relating to her being depressed. (that was what 9 years before her death). please.
anyway, I didn't stick around for the ending. I had seen enough. not well done at all.

I think this smells of the PR machine...

Forgive me if I have posted in the wrong thread there are so many and some closed I didnt know where to post.

I remember this case like it was yesterday, 7 years have gone by and I am so glad her family continue to fight.

I have a question I followed this case briefly when it first happened. I thought the brother had been on a trip and he found Rebecca when he walked up suitcases in hand. I thought I saw a pic with said suitcases laying in the courtyard ??? This must be wrong as I just watched Dr. Phil and they said he was in the house and living there .

I have always smelled a big rat in this case and if the brother did do this to her you think he would just take it upon himself to get revenge without the boyfriend's knowledge, consent and maybe even participation??? Just asking.

I said a prayer for her family they they get the justice they deserve. Money sure gets you far in life especially if you are a crook. hummm

Rebecca picked up her killer at the airport and brought him to the house that day. ( i think this is correct) please feel free to correct me if wrongo..

Forgive me if I have posted in the wrong thread there are so many and some closed I didnt know where to post.

I remember this case like it was yesterday, 7 years have gone by and I am so glad her family continue to fight.

I have a question I followed this case briefly when it first happened. I thought the brother had been on a trip and he found Rebecca when he walked up suitcases in hand. I thought I saw a pic with said suitcases laying in the courtyard ??? This must be wrong as I just watched Dr. Phil and they said he was in the house and living there .

I have always smelled a big rat in this case and if the brother did do this to her you think he would just take it upon himself to get revenge without the boyfriend's knowledge, consent and maybe even participation??? Just asking.

I said a prayer for her family they they get the justice they deserve. Money sure gets you far in life especially if you are a crook. hummm
BBM

Adam had spent the night. He was not just arriving that morning.

I’m not sure that it was revenge, but rather sexual assault accidentally causing death, covered up as a suicide. Otherwise, it could have been arranged to silence Rebecca if she knew too much about Max’s death that would damage JS and/or those close to him. But I’ve never believed it was suicide, from the first moment I heard about it.
JMO

I think she was bound first, assaulted ,strangled and hung. in that order. I think the bindings were a part of the sex assault and that he had been fantasizing about his brother's woman. I think he saw an opportunity and in his twisted mind this was satisfying for revenge and satisfying for sexual reasons. It was a murder of opportunity.

The slate of his brothers relationship with this woman wiped clean by the probable death of the child and the probable blame that would be heaped upon this woman, even with no proof whatsoever. At this point RZ's value has dropped to less than zero and she was nothing to him.

very complicated case..a complicated story of horror, rage and grief it's hard to parse out all the reasons why this happened the way it did and how it all worked to help cover it up.

Just watched part one of breaking homicide. Wow, it is riddled with Miss truths. It’s like these guys recorder did it without really looking into details. The conjecture dude going through the first 10 minutes and saying something like - oh looks to me like he hopped up on the table to cut her down. Just so wrong it’s infuriating. It’s like they are doing a point counterpoint for the PR team.

After seeing the Dr phil first episode of this case and now the second show on may 9th and after looking at the photos the photo of the room where the rope was tied to it looks like a childs room and the rope tied to the bottom of the crib in that photo something was out of place to me but i just couldnt figure it out after looking at that photo a 100 times finally saw its the "dryer sheet" laying between the knives on the floor. I now know why that was bothering me you can use a "dryer sheet" to clean glass to clean almost anything im wondering did they collect that as evidence to me it seemed out of place could whoever done this used that to wipe away prints from everything could it possibly have DNA on it? Also never heard about DNA or anything to do with the actual rope did they test it where it was tied into the knots? Im no detective but it seemed odd to me to be laying in between those knives and its all wrinkled so it had been used at one point maybe test the knives to see if any residue from the dryer sheet? I would appreciate any feedback! Thank you!

Just watched part one of breaking homicide. Wow, it is riddled with Miss truths. It’s like these guys recorder did it without really looking into details. The conjecture dude going through the first 10 minutes and saying something like - oh looks to me like he hopped up on the table to cut her down. Just so wrong it’s infuriating. It’s like they are doing a point counterpoint for the PR team.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the PR team was behind this show. IMO

I think this smells of the PR machine...

Gah, sorry for all the typos, I was on my phone. But, you get the gist.

I watched part 2 and that was even worse. They skipped over so much. They did a demo, but she wasn't tied to anything. They didn't address the lack of footprints on the balcony or carpet. They used a "body language" expert to suppose Adam was telling the truth but didn't even look at the results. And on and on and on.

What did breaking homicide say about the blood on the 4 sides of the knife handle? And the lack of RZ's prints on the paint tube and paint brush? And the fingerprints on the knife blade? And the three-armed cutting-down? And the fractured cricoid and absence of spinal injury? And no objective evidence supporting the content of JS's voicemail or who in fact listened to it?

I have a theory that either more sports tape was used to temporarily bind her ankles, and when it came off it had adhered to the tape she originally had on her foot and calf and so the whole lot came off together, (like plasters that stick together if you use more than one), or the original sports tape on her foot and calf was taken off and used to temporarily bind her ankles, perhaps by tying if it had lost its adhesive quality a second time.

KT tape is not strong enough to bind someone’s ankles. It has a lot of stretch to it, which is part of how it works. Typically the strips are 12” long, pre-cut.

KT tape is not strong enough to bind someone’s ankles. It has a lot of stretch to it, which is part of how it works. Typically the strips are 12” long, pre-cut.
I'd imagine it could be pulled taut and knotted around as a temporary restraint.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153
Back