Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM plus italics

and that's what the taxpayers of San Diego County received for their money, and their votes.
BBM plus italics
Ouch! I - we - deserved that, I know, but still.

Hanging my head in shame...not because I voted for Gore (I did not!), but because I know people who must have done.

God Bless you, Mary. I am so sorry we let you and beautiful Rebecca down.

While reading various threads, a thought popped into my left brain. Not sure this is a fact or a runover from my right brain.

Wasn’t this case in general, and somebody’s brother in particular, the catalyst for the addition of posters adding JMO, MOO, my opinion only and variations to their posts?

Been on this site for awhile, and don't recall seeing this. Preemptive strike on fear of being sued and/or hassled by powers bigger than us mere mortal posters.

Corrections appreciated.

no it wasnt just this case , there have been many many cases over the years..going back as far as I can remember IMO , MOO etc have been the standard, like as far back as the Jon Benet , like since 1999 :0) . mOO.

If this is suicide why wouldn't she have put herself in the noose and hung? What's with this tying hands behind your back? As far as marks on the neck, wouldn't that be from the noose? What about the neighbor who hears someone scream I think it was help. If Max was not dead yet, then it would make sense, her writing she (Rebecca) saved him and then to Jonah, can you save her(Rebecca). Could be he called her and was upset and broke up with her. I don't know, it's all speculation.

I wonder if Kamala Harris will be vetted and if during that any meetings with Jonah will show up.

JMO I don't think its on anyone's radar in the political world. Also, not much in the way of a direct connection to Gore or sweeping this case under the rug. Jonah's checkbook will probably show up, though.

Can you tell us more???
Maybe you don't remember when Jonah wrote a letter to her when she was the state's DA stating that if she thought the investigation was done properly he would have no problem with her judgment. At the time I think that Anne Bremner was the Zahau's attorney. I can't remember the details now, but IIRC she had sent a letter to KH for a review of the investigation and something in her letter upset Jonah and he even sent her some kind of warning about slander or some such.
So, some of us thought he used his wealthy influence on her.

Maybe you don't remember when Jonah wrote a letter to her when she was the state's DA stating that if she thought the investigation was done properly he would have no problem with her judgment. At the time I think that Anne Bremner was the Zahau's attorney. I can't remember the details now, but IIRC she had sent a letter to KH for a review of the investigation and something in her letter upset Jonah and he even sent her some kind of warning about slander or some such.
So, some of us thought he used his wealthy influence on her.

Thank you! I haven't followed this particular circus completely.

RIP Rebecca; strength & guts for your family & those continuing to investigate.

If it walks like a duck....JMHO

(more to read at link)

SAN DIEGO (KGTV) - A civil case in the death of Rebecca Zahau, whose body was found nude and hanging from a balcony at the Spreckels Mansion in Coronado in 2011, has been dismissed after a settlement was reportedly reached.

However, the judge said at Wednesday hearing that a settlement between Zahau’s family and an insurance company was reached “outside of the verdict” -- a development that essentially ended Shacknai’s retrial request.

With the settlement, the judge dismissed the case but noted that the verdict against Shacknai would remain.

Terms of the financial aspect of the settlement were not disclosed.

Rebecca Zahau case: Settlement reached, civil case dismissed

Tweets (spelling errors not mine!)

Bombshell of sorts. "Case has been resolved" says attorney Greer. Asked three different ways for more info. His response was the same

Insurance settlement surprised and angered Adam Shackni. He gives interview attacking judge how she got it wrong throughout.

Adam Shackni's attorney wanted to speak to court about his client. Apparently he wasn't aware of deal between insurance company and plantisss attorney Keith Greer

Media in force as Adam ashaknai team unloads on the cases path

Attorney Greer says while a deal was cut, the civil courts finding that Adam Schakni murdered Rebecca Zahau stands

Greer says next effort is to get Medical Examiner reopen case

They squared off today.

Attorneys Dueling in the hallway outside court while Adam Shacknai wstched

DyvfLmoXgAANQXE.jpg

DyvegiRX4AYBkEM.jpg

J W August (@JW_August) | Twitter

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics