Rebecca Zahau Wrongful death trial begins. Trial coverage and discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been less than impressed with the local news media coverage of this trial. JMO

No kidding. And no surprise, imo, given the other issues we've seen over the years.

And the jury is off to deliberate.

I swear, over the last seven years, I never thought we would see this day.

Thank you Zahau Family & Keith Greer & staff

Regardless of the outcome, Greer has done an outstanding job! Don't think anyone could've done much better. Unfortunately for the Zahau family, even if a verdict of guilty, they will have a long road ahead of them, as the Sheriff will likely never re-open this case of his own volition. Their best bet is to do a media blitz and start making contacts with local politicians.....

Regardless of the outcome, Greer has done an outstanding job! Don't think anyone could've done much better. Unfortunately for the Zahau family, even if a verdict of guilty, they will have a long road ahead of them, as the Sheriff will likely never re-open this case of his own volition. Their best bet is to do a media blitz and start making contacts with local politicians.....

There is no verdict of guilty in civil court.

Rebecca Zahau
:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
:grouphug:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 409998EF-5CF3-487B-B67B-E81169B8289E.jpg
    409998EF-5CF3-487B-B67B-E81169B8289E.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 134
More detail on Mr Greer’s close...

He stood up, he was upset, composed but upset. He said words to the effect of ‘look it just doesn’t matter , the process of how she died, we will never know the details but we do know she was murdered. Murdered by AS. He had motive, opportunity, we know that...

...When I first took this case Mary said to me about her sisters death, what would be her last words...(this is when he got emotional)

Objection! Facts not in evidence (or words to that effect)

Sustained by Judge...

I really thought Mr Greer was going to break down, his voice trembled, he shook his head and said something I couldn’t hear to the Judge, then he was allowed to say...

Mary said RZ would ask for the forgiveness of the man who murdered her, and to tell her family she loved them, but ask them that they make sure to hold AS accountable for what he did to her...

That was it.

Just my opinion and paraphrasing to my best recollection.

The only part I heard of Greer's rebuttal was him starting to say what Mary thinks Rebecca would say if she were here. It was objected to and sustained. So Mr Greer said it as if it was his own words. Forgive him, but hold him responsible.

So graceful.

More detail on Mr Greer’s close...

He stood up, he was upset, composed but upset. He said words to the effect of ‘look it just doesn’t matter , the process of how she died, we will never know the details but we do know she was murdered. Murdered by AS. He had motive, opportunity, we know that...

...When I first took this case Mary said to me about her sisters death, what would be her last words...(this is when he got emotional)

Objection! Facts not in evidence (or words to that effect)

Sustained by Judge...

I really thought Mr Greer was going to break down, his voice trembled, he shook his head and said something I couldn’t hear to the Judge, then he was allowed to say...

Mary said RZ would ask for the forgiveness of the man who murdered her, and to tell her family she loved them, but ask them that they make sure to hold AS accountable for what he did to her...

That was it.

Lezah, this is how I recall it.

Very emotional moment. Mr. Greer did his job and served Rebecca and her family well, no matter the outcome. Couldn’t have asked for a more dedicated, honest, and loyal attorney.

Respectfully snipped-

That was it.

Powerful words! :heart:

I feel the need for silence, so I shall come back when there is news of a verdict. :candle:

And the jury is off to deliberate.

I swear, over the last seven years, I never thought we would see this day.

Thank you Zahau Family & Keith Greer & staff
I share your sentiments, Betty. Seven long years waiting, hoping, praying for justice and the TRUTH for Rebecca and her family. Please may the powers that be please shed light on these jurors, so that such a travesty of an investigation into a suspicious and violent death in San Diego never ever repeats itself. Amen.

Any thoughts from any attorney's here regarding both sides closing arguments and greer's rebuttal?

I share your sentiments, Betty. Seven long years waiting, hoping, praying for justice and the TRUTH for Rebecca and her family. Please may the powers that be please shed light on these jurors, so that such a travesty of a suspicious and violent death in San Diego never ever repeats itself. Amen.

Amen.

I share your sentiments, Betty. Seven long years waiting, hoping, praying for justice and the TRUTH for Rebecca and her family. Please may the powers that be please shed light on these jurors, so that such a travesty of an investigation into a suspicious and violent death in San Diego never ever repeats itself. Amen.

AMEN :heartbeat: :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member