Rebecca's Death

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever seen some of the little toys used in bondage play? Gagging devices are the norm.

Did they find any bondage toys at the mansion?

Is boating rope listed on the bondage sites? If I remember correctly, the boating rope was on a dusty shelve in the garage....

Thought they used mostly leather and silk....and those little balls with silk string on them for mouth gags..........:blushing:

Uh.. In bondage games, it is the dominate that ties up the submissive...

I do not believe Dina wasn't "into" it, if we are saying Jonah was.. He was with Dina for how long???? Sorry.. Either they are all into bondage sex, or they are not.. The computer tells us they were..

So, that would mean Dina, Jonah and Rebecca would all know how to tie people up for bondage sex... So, again, who tied up Rebecca, Dina or Jonah..?

I don't believe that if Jonah and Rebecca liked bondage that means automatically means Dina did too. Who knows when and if he and Rebecca got into bondage. Really none of our beeswax, IMO, except how it relates to Rebecca death.

And how do WE know who was the submissive and who was the dominate...you are assuming...maybe Jonah likes being tied up too.

But there is no evidence she was strangled or suffocated, and the autopsy indicated she was alive when she went over the balcony.

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/

CG I looked on the site, need to look further as I have not found this info yet; but, I did find this posted "Who was walking around her house that night before she was killed?

The person walking around the mansion the evening before the incident was identified, and her actions matched those described by a witness who saw her. Simply stated, she was a family member looking to see if anyone was home at the mansion."

Isn't that an interesting? I heard NR claiming to be there - so I assume this issue or topic is closed?

CG I looked on the site, need to look further as I have not found this info yet; but, I did find this posted "Who was walking around her house that night before she was killed?

The person walking around the mansion the evening before the incident was identified, and her actions matched those described by a witness who saw her. Simply stated, she was a family member looking to see if anyone was home at the mansion."

Isn't that an interesting? I heard NR claiming to be there - so I assume this issue or topic is closed?

I believe they are referring to Nina - she told the detectives she had been to the mansion that night but could not get Rebecca to come to the door. Only the light in the room that Rebecca hung herself from was on, IIRC.

Special Agents Resendiz and Burtis from the DOJ interview Dina. She tells the agents she left Rady Hospital on the 12th at about 8:00 AM and returned at 8:00 PM. July 13th – Jonah Shacknai is interviewed by Detectives Norton and Palmer. July 13th – at 7:15 PM 13 hours after Rebecca’s body is discovered the ME finally arrives. They determine Rebecca’s death to be somewhere between 1:00 AM and 3:00 AM.

If you look at the timeline, those 12 hrs are during the time that RZ is till alive. So imo, it is not a valid question to ask why a grieving mother is not at a child's bedside, when he is braindead. Maybe it was too much to bear. Maybe she could not cope.

But it was NOT during the time that RZ died, so it is not really any of our concern, imo. She is a victim. We should not judge how she reacted to watching her baby die, imo.

And we are to believe Ms. D Romano because why? Any hard evidence she's not telling untruths? And OMG. HTH could Rebecca's TOD be anywhere correct considering she laid dead, naked, bound and gagged on the ground for the whole world to see in the hot California sun for 13 hours? 13 hours. We all know she was dead for at least 13 hours. Because she lay there for 13 hours, DEAD, for the whole world to see.

Oh. So you ARE saying Ms. D Romano KNEW her precious boy was brain dead at that time. That's what the world believes too. ;) Even though she claims to not have known.

Not judging her for not being with her brain dead child, nor numbing herself with a half a bottle of Vodka and/or 4 zanax. Just wondering where she was and who she was with and what were they doing?

Oh. And Rebecca and her family are also victims ;)

Have you ever seen some of the little toys used in bondage play? Gagging devices are the norm.

This post wasn't directed at me, but why no, I haven't. I wouldn't have any idea what is the norm in bondage play.

Did they find any bondage toys at the mansion?

Is boating rope listed on the bondage sites? If I remember correctly, the boating rope was on a dusty shelve in the garage....

Thought they used mostly leather and silk....and those little balls with silk string on them for mouth gags..........:blushing:

Like the little fur balls?

well then why didn't she say that.

Just because an attorney says something emphatically, it does not mean it is so. JMO

Let's not play semantics here.

This is easy to prove. Ask Sheriff Gore to produce the document showing Rebecca's computer history.

This is easy to prove. Ask Sheriff Gore to produce the document showing Rebecca's computer history.

It can only be released by the Zahau or Shacknai families. Anne Bremenr has it - if it supports her claim, why wouldn't she have released it?

And we are to believe Ms. D Romano because why? Any hard evidence she's not telling untruths? And OMG. HTH could Rebecca's TOD be anywhere correct considering she laid dead, naked, bound and gagged on the ground for the whole world to see in the hot California sun for 13 hours? 13 hours. We all know she was dead for at least 13 hours. Because she lay there for 13 hours, DEAD, for the whole world to see.

Oh. So you ARE saying Ms. D Romano KNEW her precious boy was brain dead at that time. That's what the world believes too. ;) Even though she claims to not have known.

Not judging her for not being with her brain dead child, nor numbing herself with a half a bottle of Vodka and/or 4 zanax. Just wondering where she was and who she was with and what were they doing?

Oh. And Rebecca and her family are also victims ;)

We know that RZ was still alive during that 12 hrs that Dina was away from the hospital because she talked to her sister on the phone.

And yes, I think it was probably pretty obvious that Max was bordering on death. She may not have accepted it mentally, but it must have been pretty evident. He was in a forced coma and hooked up to all kinds of equipment.

And I really do not know if she took drugs or drank during that time. I am just saying that whatever she did, I am not going to judge her behavior because her child was dying before her eyes.

And imo, <modsnip> who she was with or what she was doing while she was trying to cope with his imminent death. We know she was not in the process of killing RZ because RZ was still alive at the end of that time period, so <modsnip> what she was doing while Max was dying. JMO

He gave a full copy of the report to AB last November. I assume if it showed that there was no previous history, then AB would have said just that. I wonder why she hasn't said that.

She says ' my client would never do anything like that.'

But notice she has never said " My client never looked at any thing like that on her computer previous to that night and it says so in the police report.'

I removed posts for discussing "facts" without links. If you want to discuss it, link it.

Thanks,

Salem

He gave a full copy of the report to AB last November. I assume if it showed that there was no previous history, then AB would have said just that. I wonder why she hasn't said that.

But notice she has never said " My client never looked at any thing like that on her computer previous to that night and it says so in the police report.'

<modsnip>. Link please.

Link please.

<modsnip>. Link please.

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/1608363...nsion-computer

from the above link:

News 8 asked Sheriff Bill Gore whether *advertiser censored* was found on Zahau's computer at a news conference Wednesday, but he refused to comment on the content recovered.

"That information is now in the possession of Anne Bremner if she'd like to discuss that with you," said Gore. "We're not really putting out all the specifics of the information found on the computer."

Those specifics are contained in the forensic computer report that Sheriff Gore also said he is not inclined to release.

"We released what we thought was pertinent so the public could understand how we arrived at our conclusions. To release the whole file would not be in keeping with our own policy," said Gore.

According to SDCO, autopsy also indicated Max died in an accidental fall.

This shouldnt be tit-for-tat! Both deaths should be reviewed, both are tragic, neither are fully understood apparently or accepted.

I think it was something personal that Jonah understood. It makes no sense that Dina would concoct and carry out an elaborate murder, wipe down any fingerprints, not leave any DNA, so as to not get caught, yet leave a note that points to her, IMO.

Many on this site, correct or not, feel it is plausible that DS had motive and capability to pull this off. Why? Well:
  • She did not have a positive relationship with RZ
  • Clearly, at least at one point she didnt want Jonah to leave
  • Her only child had to share time with a woman she was not crazy about (no pun intended)
  • Her only child was in a serious condition at the time with an unknow outcome, but knowingly at high risk
  • She didnt have answer's to how Max was injured
  • Apparently, Jonah had not provided sufficient explanation as NR did not receive one and due to the most recent effort by DS - Jonah never provided sufficient explanation
  • Apparently a witness places DS at the house
  • NR has stated she also went to house to see RZ
  • So, now we have the sisters at the house????
  • No information has been forthcoming, but may exist, that places DS's physical alibi
  • DS and NR both had knowledge of the Mansion interior and exterior
  • Now, was there anyone else at DS's house down the street on "G" that can corroborate when DS and NR where home or not that night?
  • What activity or mood was NR in when she returned to G Street?
  • Etc. Etc.

I agree that DS certainly would have a motive. A very OBVIOUS motive. I would think LE would look at her and her sister every which way possible.

What reason would they have not to? She certainly is not under the protection of JS's power and prestige. I would think every thing WE can think of....someone else has thought of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak