Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting find and I'm also curious to find out what it was ~

I find that envelope interesting. In some ways it places JS in that room that night. It was HIS mail. What was the address on it? Bussiness, home in AZ or CA? Why is it in THAT room? What is the habit with the mail in the summer home? Was it open or unopened? Had it been mailed? Etc.

When you have children in a home, generally Mail is not something that is treated lightly it has a place it need to be in to keep it out of children's hands.

I sure hope AB and her team got to go over that piece of evidence thoroughly. One day maybe JS will be questioned in court on it....How did your mail get in that room JS? Was it in your slacks... did it fall out of a jacket?

Yea, I don't know why she would be so devastated even if he told her to get out (as speculated by some) in that phone message.
Why didn't she just get out?

Maybe because she was so devastated by the sudden end to her imminent engagement. She was so very close to owning half of that mansion, and half of the man's fortune. And then, suddenly, within days of their supposed upcoming engagement--it's all over. And a tragic and shameful ending at that. Maybe she wanted to have some revenge on JS and his family. If so, she did a great job.

Maybe because she was so devastated by the sudden end to her imminent engagement. She was so very close to owning half of that mansion, and half of the man's fortune. And then, suddenly, within days of their supposed upcoming engagement--it's all over. And a tragic and shameful ending at that. Maybe she wanted to have some revenge on JS and his family. If so, she did a great job.

I personally could think of much better ways to get revenge as opposed to suicide.

I think the situation withe the dog points to at least two people believing the dog was part of the MS accident. The police report if I remember correctly does not state how or even exactly when MS may have said Ocean according to RZ. It is not clear weather it was before or after the fall.

The fact that the dog was taken out of the home... means the dog was very likely suspect in MS's accident.

I have owned/lived with dogs for two decades... I have been tripped up by them on occasion and I certainly yell out their name when about to fall because they have gotten under foot.

If my dog was even the slightest bit considered responsible for a grevious accident... I can see why JS would ask that the dog be removed from the home and that RZ would comply.

RZ in mentioning that MS said the dog's name... either before a fall or after.. although highly unlikely because of the nature of his injuries... I think her actions could reflect that even she believed the dog may have been the cause or at least partly the cause of the accident to MS.

I wonder if there was any DNA from the dog on MS in anyway... could it be proven in civil court... and could the OWNER of the dog be sued for wrongful death... not that is was necessarily a malicious or even aggressive act by the dog.... dog's get underfoot at times... that is life with a dog.

If you ever find me at the bottom of a set of stairs... I probably tripped over my dog...
:-). For me it certainly is a plausible scenario... and especially since dogs and boys love to rough house and run around.

I disagree. There is no way to know what RZ was close to owning. In my opinion JS could have arranged a prenup and the two had discussed it.

Do you have a link to when the engagement was alleged to take place? TIA

If she shot herself, took pills... so many easier ways to kill yourself and get revenge.... if you think your life as you know it is over... and why not write a letter..and tell all the people who hurt you what you really think about them?

It is the evidence of her death when looked at closely that really convinces me it was murder.

I personally could think of much better ways to get revenge as opposed to suicide.

She was young enough and had enough going for her that she could have easily found someone else also. I suspect she found out all that luxury was not all that great. It sounds like Jonah was hardly ever around and she was treated as a babysitter, chauffeur, harrassed by the ex wife, and treated as if she wasn't good enough - who needs that when she had her whole life ahead of her.

I am also not sure what that supposed life in the lap of luxury was all that luxurious. She had to deal with two ex-wives (on in particular living in close proximity), and teenage children who, according to her sister, weren't all that respectful. She was also acting as a babysitter, and a chauffeur. And surprisingly I haven't heard anything about any housekeepers or cleaning personnel-did the family have any? I just don't know why she'd be so devastated to lose "all that."

I just came across the petition that Neil Nalepa had started for Becky. I think it speaks mountains about her that her ex-husband is still supportive and very concerned about what happened to her.

It just occured to me... when thinking about the dog.... MS could have easily been running full out down that hallway being chased by the dog in play...even calling out the dog's name in excitement and if he tripped near the top of those stairs... if the scooter was leaning up against the railing on that corner.... he could have grabbed it... while he grasped for the railing to stop his fall... instead taking the scooter over with him....

[*]NR states she was at Mansion Tuesday night around 10PM (her reason: to talk to RZ to find out what really caused MS injury)
[*]Witness claims to have seen DS at Mansion Tuesday night
[*]So, it is a short leap to enquire what was going on?
[*]NR gave her reason for being there (i.e., interest in finding out from RZ directly what really happened to MS)

rsbm

Please forgive if this has been asked or if I'm not getting it... I believe I read that dina's twin had texted Rebecca requesting that she be allowed to come over and discuss with Rebecca "what happened" but had gotten no answer. Was she (nina or dina or anybody) actually admitting to being at the house with Rebecca?

[*]NR states she was at Mansion Tuesday night around 10PM (her reason: to talk to RZ to find out what really caused MS injury)
[*]Witness claims to have seen DS at Mansion Tuesday night
[*]So, it is a short leap to enquire what was going on?
[*]NR gave her reason for being there (i.e., interest in finding out from RZ directly what really happened to MS)

rsbm

Please forgive if this has been asked or if I'm not getting it... I believe I read that dina's twin had texted Rebecca requesting that she be allowed to come over and discuss with Rebecca "what happened" but had gotten no answer. Was she (nina or dina or anybody) actually admitting to being at the house with Rebecca?

Yes there is a lengthy interview by a local reporter with NR and she fully admits having gone to the house.... doing everything she can to make sure people did not think it was her sister DS outside the house that night.

It just occured to me... when thinking about the dog.... MS could have easily been running full out down that hallway being chased by the dog in play...even calling out the dog's name in excitement and if he tripped near the top of those stairs... if the scooter was leaning up against the railing on that corner.... he could have grabbed it... while he grasped for the railing to stop his fall... instead taking the scooter over with him....

Close to what I'm thinking...If Max is on his skateboard at full tilt approaching that landing and Ocean popped up in the way (probably from the landing to the left of Max) I can conceive of him accidentally going over that railing. JMHO.

I think that Rebecca called to place the dog in the kennel just hours after Max's accident because she didn't want it tested for injuries or have DNA taken.

I think that Rebecca called to place the dog in the kennel just hours after Max's accident because she didn't want it tested for injuries or have DNA taken.

How placing dog in the kennel could possibly prevent police testing it for injuries or taking DNA from it? If they ever had such inclination, placing dog in the kennel wouldn't prevent them from doing any tests.

I am also not sure what that supposed life in the lap of luxury was all that luxurious. She had to deal with two ex-wives (on in particular living in close proximity), and teenage children who, according to her sister, weren't all that respectful. She was also acting as a babysitter, and a chauffeur. And surprisingly I haven't heard anything about any housekeepers or cleaning personnel-did the family have any? I just don't know why she'd be so devastated to lose "all that."

I've wondered about that too. Wives and partners of men with much less than RS have full time housekeepers, nannies, etc. These women spend their days at the Club or golfing or on private beaches. It does seem like RZ was treated like the help. All this must have been very obvious to her. And humiliating.

Yes there is a lengthy interview by a local reporter with NR and she fully admits having gone to the house.... doing everything she can to make sure people did not think it was her sister DS outside the house that night.

Huh? They are twins correct? Don't they look alike (at least same stature and build I'm guessing)? Why would a person(nina) "do everything she can to make sure people did not think it was her sister DS outside the house that night...? Huh? I'm sure I'm missing something, please forgive. Can anyone explain that to me so that I get it? haha Tx!

I remember reading nina's account - to the extent that I remember her saying that she did go to the house after she texted and got no reply. I think she said she "walked around" or something like that. whatever that means...did she ever admit to having contact with Rebecca later that night?

Thanks for updating me!

Yes, NR was carrying her pink Coach "wristlet". :crazy:

How placing dog in the kennel could possibly prevent police testing it for injuries or taking DNA from it? If they ever had such inclination, placing dog in the kennel wouldn't prevent them from doing any tests.

It would have kept Jonah from examining the dog and then asking Rebecca more questions. The more he asked, he more likely he would have talked to police and asked them to investigate further, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez