Related Issues and Food for Thought

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A waste of time" with thinking about gang or gang relation or not gang and not gang relation? Then one has to admit, that all what we talk maybe "waste of time". Instead of reading and posting we sometimes should rather clean the home or cook a meal or meet friends, but eg I am curious to learn more possible news and to learn some of the thoughts of my WS fellows. :) Until now I had never meant the thoughts of others are ravings. Only different thoughts to mine and mostly welcome (or not interesting, maybe, and that doesn't matter).
Incidentally, if we wait with participation on this thread until trial because there are NO really news in MSN, we have forgotten half of the details.

...... and now I have to go back into my kitchen to create one more salad, then to produce Greek muffins and to bake a "bisquitrolle". Tomorrow will be an event and I have to contribute these things to delight the guests.

FWIW, MS didn't always live in Oakville. And he seems to have a pretty close connection to MWJ, who in turn seems to be somewhat involved in drugs and weapons.

JMO

Where does MWJ live and what gang is he affiliated with? Is everyone who sells drugs and/or weapons part of a gang?

MWJ is the head of the GotAssGirl Gang, didn't you know that? LOL :rolleyes:

I for myself would be pleased, IF DM isn't a psychopath and murderer, no triple/no double/no single murderer. Don't ask me, why. When the TB murder happened, I couldn't believe someone like DM would senseless do this to another human. You know, I'm German and have zero connection to Canada and the people there (only interest in some cases). I don't know DM/MS/CN/MWJ/TB. IF DM isn't innocent, he has to get a lifelong sentence, IMO. Certainly MS also, IF he was an accomplice or even the murderer.

Why I posted the news article about the police raid: I could imagine, MS (and MWJ) is the character to be a member of a small gang (sorry to MS and MWJ), not a violently gang but a gang circling around drugs and weapons - yes, maybe. MS seems to be a nice guy, when I look at some pics. But IMO, he knows less to begin with his life as an adult than eg DM. I also think he's a bit unruly, just to be unruly. All my not objective opinion.

Personally I would be pleased if LB, WM and TB were all still alive and none of us were here discussing this case. But unfortunately that is not the situation and I am prepared for some pretty damning evidence against both suspects.

MOO

Where does MWJ live and what gang is he affiliated with? Is everyone who sells drugs and/or weapons part of a gang?

He lives in the Toronto South Detention Centre right now. I didn't say he was affiliated with a gang, so not sure why you're asking me that. It could be worth looking into though.

If you're asking for my opinion, I would guess that a lot, if not most, who sell drugs and weapons do have some connection to a gang, no matter how far down the hierarchy they are.

JMO

He lives in the Toronto South Detention Centre right now. I didn't say he was affiliated with a gang, so not sure why you're asking me that. It could be worth looking into though.

If you're asking for my opinion, I would guess that a lot, if not most, who sell drugs and weapons do have some connection to a gang, no matter how far down the hierarchy they are.

JMO

OMG I agree, AD. Seriously, you have to be tapped into a distribution network to get that kind of stuff - these are not your typical pot-and-pellet guns neighbourhood goonies.

You know it is bad luck to point out who is and isn't a gang member http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story/1.3098743

However it's of note that MWJ was arrested in Nov 2014 by the Guns and Gangs unit of TPS http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...k-smich-at-the-jane-and-finch-courthouse.html

DM knew DP from an earlier contact and you wonder if upon MWJ's earlier arrest, DM stepped forward to be a character witness/alibi for MWJ, thus first meeting DP. Ho, ho, ho, how that turned out, with DM insisting to DP that he's too posh to be a criminal as more and more charges fell upon him...

DM seems to have become particularly down, or off his chow at least, since MWJ was picked up on his latest charges.

Either way, MWJ has chosen a lawyer DP who admits "I focus on organized crime." http://www.canindia.com/2014/03/def...onstitution-criminal-lawyer-deepak-paradkar/#

And of course MWJ has an Instagram and other social media accounts that proclaim his interests in cocaine, guns, gangland tattoos and objectifying women. MWJ sure wants people to think he's a gang member, based on that media, rather than not. What's with that?

In short, you need look no further for evidence of gangsters, or people whose activites and actions are so much like them they are mistaken for gangsters, than MWJ.

MS and DM are in turn long time associates of a gangster.

DM is also interested in drugs, guns, tattoos and objectifying women.

In fact DM and MWJ know each other so well that MWJ trusted DM enough to sell him a gun.

Now the question is, is DM being preyed upon and taken advantage of and used? Or is DM doing the things that he would have done anyway, under his own free will?

It's notable that DM killed the man "I loved most in the world, even more than myself" http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...didnt_kill_tim_bosma_exclusive_interview.html

He also killed his lover.

I don't think anyone influenced him in these self-interested acts. HOWEVER...

What if a gang had influenced DM in order to draw him into participating in the theft of TB's truck and TB's murder?

Even if DM was just along for the drive, I don't see how he is going to shake loose of a first degree murder charge.

You can argue you were compelled by others to kill in order to save your own life - and you will be found guilty of murder. It's no excuse.

So how does being drawn in by a gang help DM's case?

DM may have very well made some bad choices in life and gotten involved with the wrong people. HOWEVER...

That was DM's choice and the law sees no pity for him. He's still guilty.

MWJ collects vehicles: maybe the truck was for MWJ.

That still does not make DM innocent.

DM was the man that was there committing the crime.

https://www.facebook.com/crimepowerpolitics/posts/573541279415456?ref=notif&notif_t=notify_me

Mayor Tory has played politics with policing, since before he was Mayor, today he made announcement he wants to end carding, this is less than 4 days after saying he was in favor of it, despite huge public demand for it to change.

Carding is a proven, pro-active police investigative strategy that reduces, prevents and solves crime.

In fact, when carding is done properly, there’s nothing random about it, as Peel Regional Police Chief Jennifer Evans said in a recent phone interview.

In Peel Region, “street checks,” as carding is called there, are done by complaint area (meaning a high-crime neighbourhood) or are incident-related (meaning police are responding to a radio call).

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-c...urce-of-intelligence-for-police-if-done-right

So can we infer (given that Etobicoke is not a high-crime area) that DM got carded after police responded to a radio call?

Or was he profiled, walking around the hood with all of his tats on display ;)?

Unless he is proven innocent and then someone else is responsible MOO

OMG I agree, AD. Seriously, you have to be tapped into a distribution network to get that kind of stuff - these are not your typical pot-and-pellet guns neighbourhood goonies.

You know it is bad luck to point out who is and isn't a gang member http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story/1.3098743

However it's of note that MWJ was arrested in Nov 2014 by the Guns and Gangs unit of TPS http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...k-smich-at-the-jane-and-finch-courthouse.html

DM knew DP from an earlier contact and you wonder if upon MWJ's earlier arrest, DM stepped forward to be a character witness/alibi for MWJ, thus first meeting DP. Ho, ho, ho, how that turned out, with DM insisting to DP that he's too posh to be a criminal as more and more charges fell upon him...

DM seems to have become particularly down, or off his chow at least, since MWJ was picked up on his latest charges.

Either way, MWJ has chosen a lawyer DP who admits "I focus on organized crime." http://www.canindia.com/2014/03/def...onstitution-criminal-lawyer-deepak-paradkar/#

And of course MWJ has an Instagram and other social media accounts that proclaim his interests in cocaine, guns, gangland tattoos and objectifying women. MWJ sure wants people to think he's a gang member, based on that media, rather than not. What's with that?

In short, you need look no further for evidence of gangsters, or people whose activites and actions are so much like them they are mistaken for gangsters, than MWJ.

MS and DM are in turn long time associates of a gangster.

DM is also interested in drugs, guns, tattoos and objectifying women.

In fact DM and MWJ know each other so well that MWJ trusted DM enough to sell him a gun.

Now the question is, is DM being preyed upon and taken advantage of and used? Or is DM doing the things that he would have done anyway, under his own free will?

It's notable that DM killed the man "I loved most in the world, even more than myself" http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...didnt_kill_tim_bosma_exclusive_interview.html

He also killed his lover.

I don't think anyone influenced him in these self-interested acts. HOWEVER...

What if a gang had influenced DM in order to draw him into participating in the theft of TB's truck and TB's murder?

Even if DM was just along for the drive, I don't see how he is going to shake loose of a first degree murder charge.

You can argue you were compelled by others to kill in order to save your own life - and you will be found guilty of murder. It's no excuse.

So how does being drawn in by a gang help DM's case?

DM may have very well made some bad choices in life and gotten involved with the wrong people. HOWEVER...

That was DM's choice and the law sees no pity for him. He's still guilty.

We have no proof that LB was DM's lover, no proof as yet that she is even dead and no conviction of DM in that regard. I just wanted to point out these facts before they get buried.. MOO

Actually he (DM) hasn't been found guilty . The jurors may well pity him if they believe he is innocent.

I think it's notable that WM death was considered a suicide. IMO if it wasn't suicide, it was a hit. Just my opinion but I Don't believe DM killed his father.

DM may not have been a long time associate of MWJ, he may well have been merely an acquaintance

That's one thing to consider regarding TB's murder but what about the other two charges of murder against DM? MOO.

https://www.facebook.com/crimepowerpolitics/posts/573541279415456?ref=notif¬if_t=notify_me

Mayor Tory has played politics with policing, since before he was Mayor, today he made announcement he wants to end carding, this is less than 4 days after saying he was in favor of it, despite huge public demand for it to change.

Carding is a proven, pro-active police investigative strategy that reduces, prevents and solves crime.

Absolutely it works, especially when considering this case...and many others. MOO.

When asked recently by a reporter for an example of how, Deputy Chief Peter Sloly said contact cards play a role in virtually all gun and gang arrests and provided a link in solving the 1994 Just Desserts murder of Georgina “Vivi” Leimonis. More recently, a physical feature recorded on a “208” contact card during a traffic stop led police to accused murderer Dellen Millard.

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/857583/carding-by-toronto-police-drops-sharply/

Stops are done at random but not always. I would be interested to know what violation DM got pulled over for as I do not believe it was a random stop. Careless driving in a neighbourhood where children are out playing ;) Anyone presume DM was able to somehow talk, buy or charm his way out of many charges? Just because DP said DM had no brushes with the law, doesn't mean we have to believe him. I don't think this would be the first lie DP spoke or mis truth DM told DP. JMO.

"He's never had a brush with law, never been to jail," Paradkhar added.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/who-is-dellen-millard-the-accused-in-the-tim-bosma-case-1.1331731

There are a few updates on the linked Dellen Millard investigations, however. An alert reader kindly pointed out to me that the Toronto Star recently reported on how “a ‘208’ contact card during a traffic stop led police to accused murderer Dellen Millard.” This jibes with information I received that MIllard had been stopped on a traffic violation before Tim Bosma’s disappearance and murder. The cop made a note of his tattoo and this was then used to identify him after the test drive witness described the tattoo. It’s not clear whether the tattoo information was in a database or the cop’s memory.

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2013/11/dear-readers.html

Personally I would be pleased if LB, WM and TB were all still alive and none of us were here discussing this case. But unfortunately that is not the situation and I am prepared for some pretty damning evidence against both suspects.

MOO

Of course I agree with you!

I just remember ca. 2 years ago when some people suggested there might have been a drug gang involved in the murder of TB and the theft of his truck.
The truck should have been owned by dealers, they built a secret compartment in the truck for transporting drugs, were sometime taken by police and received a prison sentence. When they were released from prison, the truck had been sold. The drug dealers tried to rediscover their special truck with the secret compartment and one way, who could have bought the truck unknowingly, was the unfortunate TB.
The story was surely just a guess, but maybe not far away from the possible truth.

When ABro said, the truth would be "stunning" - that expression would fit to such a story, IMO.

I just remember ca. 2 years ago when some people suggested there might have been a drug gang involved in the murder of TB and the theft of his truck.
The truck should have been owned by dealers, they built a secret compartment in the truck for transporting drugs, were sometime taken by police and received a prison sentence. When they were released from prison, the truck had been sold. The drug dealers tried to rediscover their special truck with the secret compartment and one way, who could have bought the truck unknowingly, was the unfortunate TB.
The story was surely just a guess, but maybe not far away from the possible truth.

When ABro said, the truth would be "stunning" - that expression would fit to such a story, IMO.

JMO FG but I suggest this theory is way off base. IF, IF that was the case, there could have been easier ways to get their hands on the drugs without murdering an innocent person. How does that explain WM and LB's murders? No gang affiliation connected to TB's truck theft, just evil, corrupt person or two.

Re: ABro's statement, she's meaning the details, depths, twists and turns, planning and pure evilness in which was done to carry out TB's murder and also LB's and WM's. JMHO though.

That's one thing to consider regarding TB's murder but what about the other two charges of murder against DM? MOO.

DM is young (but a bit older than others involved), good looking, gregarious, wealthy, and has a charm school education ;) Why wouldn't he be the leader in all of this?

Dellen seemed to be one to organize the thrilling stuff e.g. paint ball on his land, Jeep races, buying cars in the US, skydiving, etc. If the gun he is said to have purchased is the one he killed his father with, does this mean he was planning to kill him in June-July of 2012 instead of later in November? Was the gun intended for Laura only and he forgot that he already used it when he killed his father? And then Tim Bosma?

Dellen seemed to be one to organize the thrilling stuff e.g. paint ball on his land, Jeep races, buying cars in the US, skydiving, etc. If the gun he is said to have purchased is the one he killed his father with, does this mean he was planning to kill him in June-July of 2012 instead of later in November? Was the gun intended for Laura only and he forgot that he already used it when he killed his father? And then Tim Bosma?

I have to agree matou. DM seemed to be the planner when it came to adrenaline filled, entertainment experiences and it appears he had to include others, but he couldn't seem to get serious about planning the business his father so kindly started for him. Life was all fun, games and leisure for DM. He either lacked knowledge, skills, initiative, ambition, (which IMO most likely was a mockery of what he had been told many times throughout his life). He dropping out of school, was caught plagiarising, took courses which did not lead him to a career, courses which seem more suited for fun and entertainment purposes. His parents felt they always needed to help him plan his life and push him along, as if he wasn't capable of doing so for himself, and maybe rightfully so. Talked him into going back to school, mom introduced him to his ex, Dellen's hangar...

Did DM feel like a failure or was a failure in many things in life and wanted to see how many murders he could successfully carry out? And if caught, he could still feel some warped sense of satisfaction he had carried out the perfect crimes for some time?

The fact that most of the evidence in TB's case points to DM, shows he was the planner. The incinerator, farmland, Yukon, gun, his trailer, his mom's driveway, the hangar, the cell phone, etc. There is no way anyone took advantage of DM and talked him into leaving all this evidence on his own doorstep in TB's case. Neither was WM's and LB's murders set up to make DM look guilty. LE believed originally WM's death was a suicide and that was because DM set it up so well they believed his lies and he had perhaps two women who would be his alibis.

Matou you mentioned pre planning, I wonder what DM had told his mother and his ex and others (basement dwellers) for months prior to him murdering his father. Perhaps DM told them how WM was depressed, hitting the bottle pretty hard, talked about killing himself, saying the business was a failure and so was he? And perhaps victimizing himself,"dear son I'm so sorry to put you in this horrible situation of a failed business and father", Surely DM's alibis could relay that information to investigators.

If someone had tried to frame DM for WM's and LB's murder, they would have set it up better then they did and LE would have had evidence/indications of murders. During LB's disappearance, the "framer" would have called in tips to LE and pointed in DM's direction if the "framer" wanted to see DM in prison. There was no "framer". For some bizarre reason DM thought he could carry out murdering people and get away with it. It was something he enjoyed, gave him an adrenaline rush and was for a time he was successful at it. ALL MOO.

Paintball, Baha type racing and sky diving are normal pursuits for healthy young people. Even children love to go paint balling ! Even my doctor goes skydiving. I fail to see how this is strange or in any way indicative of being a murderer. MOO and probably a lot of other peoples too.

Starring in a gore video as a psychopath type individual who rips out hearts must surely have released quite a bit of adrenaline IMO.

Not forgetting the mentioned lyrics about a body twitchin and jerkin after being shot in the eye. Those were not written by DM, so there are a few not charming actions/statements that would suggest that adrenaline is pumping in a few people who are not DM, but surrounding this case JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric