Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The link works for me. It's to an article about removing Trump from the ballot. Not sure why it was linked here.
It's an INTERVIEW, with MN US Attorney Andrew Luger. One segment is the ballot challenge, the bulk is re. JW.

"At Issue: September 11 - DFL Petitions to Remove Donald Trump from Ballot, One on One with Andy Luger"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night I watched the Johnny Gosch documentary on Netflix (Who took Johnny?).

Afterwards, I reflected back on Jacob's case. What strikes me is that after all these years of speculation on WS about what could have happened and the rash of theories (priest involvement, human trafficking, Franklin Coverup, Dan Rassier, etc etc...).....the reality of what happened was actually the most simple and logical explanation.

A man saw them walking, waited in the driveway, took Jacob, drove him 30 miles, and horrifically was killed and buried. All within probably 2 hours of the abduction. LE had the tire tracks and perp footprints all along. He wasn't taken to St Johns and held in a secret basement location, he wasn't driven to IL and called 800-The-Lost from a pay booth, he wasn't sold into the sex trade, and he wasn't buried on Dan's farm.

Johnny's case also has a TON of crazy, outrageous theories and I wonder now if the real truth is something much simpler.

I have long suspected that there is some connection to these cases as well as others in the Midwest. The thing that will make this VERY difficult to prove is the amount of time that's gone by. The entire subject of Sexual predators, child *advertiser censored*, child smuggling was COMPLETELY avoided because of the social stigma involved and with that, MANY abductions of young children brushed off by LE as runaways.

I have long suspected that there is some connection to these cases as well as others in the Midwest. The thing that will make this VERY difficult to prove is the amount of time that's gone by. The entire subject of Sexual predators, child *advertiser censored*, child smuggling was COMPLETELY avoided because of the social stigma involved and with that, MANY abductions of young children brushed off by LE as runaways.

I'm skeptical of any connections outside MN, but who knows? The U.S. attorney in that linked video did, in so many words, imply that DH did in fact continue this behavior over the last 27 years. If he did, I think its more likely there are survivors out there that just haven't reported the crimes. Unfortunately, some of them might have picked up information from DH about Jacob but didn't connect the dots, thus being victimized twice over. Just speculation, but my point is that given DH's M.O. I'd wager there were many other victims over the last 27 years and for various reasons they survived but did not talk.

Try this link http://kstp.com/atissue/
Then: http://kstp.com/politics/at-issue-s...t-andy-luger-jacob-wetterling/4259667/?cat=89

KSTP.COM -> 'At Issue, Tom Hauser' -> At Issue: September 11 - DFL Petitions to Remove Donald Trump from Ballot, One on One with Andy Luger

There's no transcript and the segment is rather long, but worth watching IMO. I've listened/seen some of Lugers interviews, and this is the best I've heard so far.

Also a good listen is this: 'MPR News host Kerri Miller asked CBS legal editor Andrew Cohen how interrogations and plea deals come together to lead to these sorts of ...'

https://www.mprnews.org/podcasts/kerri-miller

Thanks.

When they talked about finding the shirt.........

Luger did imply that there must be more victims.

The Wetterling family. Just wow!

attachment.php

4/1991

attachment.php

9/2016

The Remains were actually found on the EAST side of Voss Farm... At the curve of 276th Ave.

What's your source?

I'm skeptical of any connections outside MN, but who knows? The U.S. attorney in that linked video did, in so many words, imply that DH did in fact continue this behavior over the last 27 years. If he did, I think its more likely there are survivors out there that just haven't reported the crimes. Unfortunately, some of them might have picked up information from DH about Jacob but didn't connect the dots, thus being victimized twice over. Just speculation, but my point is that given DH's M.O. I'd wager there were many other victims over the last 27 years and for various reasons they survived but did not talk.

There is a police report from 1991 that proves DH did not stop his evil activities. In my humble opinion there are many other victims of various degrees but my guess, based on his previous behavior is that he threatened to kill them if they spoke. Perhaps now, with him firmly behind bars some of them will feel safe enough to come forward.

The scope of what these predators are capable of just astonishes me. The drive and the obsession they have is definitely in the psychopathic realm.

New podcast of In the Dark solely credits Captain America himself for solving this case, Mr. Jared Scheierl. We love you Jared.

Jared's resiliency in the face of Stearns County's turn of the investigation toward DR is ultimately what solved the case!

New podcast of In the Dark solely credits Captain America himself for solving this case, Mr. Jared Scheierl. We love you Jared.

Wow. Looking at in hindsight makes it so obvious.

The next one talks about how they were chasing down vans and white cars, etc. It will be interesting to hear that one. The overwhelming amount of tips and all of the sightings they had to investigate.

It seems like it should have been so apparent.

Jared as a young boy going through all of those interviews and going on that ride trying to figure out where it happened. All of this without anyone helping him through the trauma except the love of his family.

Jared--- just wow! It seems like he can be the next step in deaing with this issue. Maybe he will be the one to carry the work ,started by Patty , further for the betterment of children.

He already has done a tremendous impact. Kudos to the million for Jared!

I'm very happy that Madeleine is setting the record straight in the Paynesville Police! Joy Baker, Esme Murphy, Janna Ross - they have all been complicit in the storyline that says otherwise.

The tips they received were at least 50,000. They showed the "war room" and it was filled to the brim with boxes of info.

Looking today, it seems like there should have been no questions at all as to who it was.

But what about all of the tips and sightings? What should have happened with those? 50,000!

What do investigators do now? Of course they have an advantage as Jared's case would have had a quicker answer as DNA
Detection has advanced and they have computers.

Still, in other cases there are all of the tips and sightings and in the case of,Kyron, no DNA to examine

The tips they received were at least 50,000. They showed the "war room" and it was filled to the brim with boxes of info.

Looking today, it seems like there should have been no questions at all as to who it was.

But what about all of the tips and sightings? What should have happened with those? 50,000!

What do investigators do now? Of course they have an advantage as Jared's case would have had a quicker answer as DNA
Detection has advanced and they have computers.

Still, in other cases there are all of the tips and sightings and in the case of,Kyron, no DNA to examine

Dang, why did you bring up Kyron? I had put that out of my feeble mind.

There is a police report from 1991 that proves DH did not stop his evil activities. In my humble opinion there are many other victims of various degrees but my guess, based on his previous behavior is that he threatened to kill them if they spoke. Perhaps now, with him firmly behind bars some of them will feel safe enough to come forward.

The scope of what these predators are capable of just astonishes me. The drive and the obsession they have is definitely in the psychopathic realm.

More a slob than a psychopath, but yes, I agree, I think he threatened to kill them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ
Back