Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last night I watched the Johnny Gosch documentary on Netflix (Who took Johnny?).

Afterwards, I reflected back on Jacob's case. What strikes me is that after all these years of speculation on WS about what could have happened and the rash of theories (priest involvement, human trafficking, Franklin Coverup, Dan Rassier, etc etc...).....the reality of what happened was actually the most simple and logical explanation.

A man saw them walking, waited in the driveway, took Jacob, drove him 30 miles, and horrifically was killed and buried. All within probably 2 hours of the abduction. LE had the tire tracks and perp footprints all along. He wasn't taken to St Johns and held in a secret basement location, he wasn't driven to IL and called 800-The-Lost from a pay booth, he wasn't sold into the sex trade, and he wasn't buried on Dan's farm.

Johnny's case also has a TON of crazy, outrageous theories and I wonder now if the real truth is something much simpler.

I've always wondered if he may have been taken somewhere a few miles away. Not sure what to make of the Franklin Credit Union/Larry King story or the mom's run in with her son as an adult.

Inside JW's forum though? Is there a better place to start a thread about him?

Would one of the mods create a thread for D.H. under the crimes section? I agree - I'd like to see a separate one for the monster.

If this is possible dear Mods please let us know and thank you!

Thank you AF555 for suggesting a separate thread - you are very considerate towards J.W. and his family.

The community in J.W.'s threads is so compassionate, caring and genuinely thoughtful towards J.W. and his family.

I know that I would feel more comfortable if there was a separate thread created just for the perpetrator and away from the J.W. thread. I am pretty sure
others feel this way as well.

Thank you Moderators for your consideration.

Are you implying here that you personally worked on Jacob Wetterling's case? I thank you in advance for your response.

(BBM).

"Worked" on the case here. If it matters any, I offered to help SCSD, they declined professional analysis of the print field (I did provide all my credentials). I did provide specific track information to ELOC and Joy.

The community in J.W.'s threads is so compassionate, caring and genuinely thoughtful towards J.W. and his family.

I know that I would feel more comfortable if there was a separate thread created just for the perpetrator and away from the J.W. thread. I am pretty sure

The mods have a lot to do so they don't read every post, They need to be contacted personally on here with the request

[FONT="]From today 9/12/16-[URL="https://twitter.com/madeleinebaran"]
Madeleine Baran
‏@madeleinebaran [/URL] [video=twitter;775408856654422016]https://twitter.com/madeleinebaran/status/775408856654422016[/video][/FONT]

[FONT="]Next episode of In the Dark - our podcast on the Jacob Wetterling case - will be out tomorrow morning.
[/FONT]

source: https://twitter.com/madeleinebaran?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^s erp|twgr^author

I find it interesting that in all of the years there was so little talking about all of it. People who were on WS from the area did not know these things in the podcast. Some referenced the boys being chased, but that info was in the news. Funny how in such a small town, info was out there, but no one knew it

I find it interesting that in all of the years there was so little talking about all of it. People who were on WS from the area did not know these things in the podcast. Some referenced the boys being chased, but that info was in the news. Funny how in such a small town, info was out there, but no one knew it

I guess I've forgotten already. When was it in the news about the two boys being chased near the Wetterlings' home?

I've always wondered if he may have been taken somewhere a few miles away. Not sure what to make of the Franklin Credit Union/Larry King story or the mom's run in with her son as an adult.

I briefly read up on that case and it is so loaded with gossip and bad information that I'm afraid it is impossible now to separate fact from fiction.

Such a thread already exists, two in fact. Number two had grown quite lengthy, so I've started a third one.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12800425

I was under the impression that was basically meant for the JW case. We are talking about a thread for other potential cases. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't get it. Is there a written part? Or can you do some highlights?

Try this link http://kstp.com/atissue/
Then: http://kstp.com/politics/at-issue-s...t-andy-luger-jacob-wetterling/4259667/?cat=89

KSTP.COM -> 'At Issue, Tom Hauser' -> At Issue: September 11 - DFL Petitions to Remove Donald Trump from Ballot, One on One with Andy Luger

There's no transcript and the segment is rather long, but worth watching IMO. I've listened/seen some of Lugers interviews, and this is the best I've heard so far.

Also a good listen is this: 'MPR News host Kerri Miller asked CBS legal editor Andrew Cohen how interrogations and plea deals come together to lead to these sorts of ...'

https://www.mprnews.org/podcasts/kerri-miller

I can't get it. Is there a written part? Or can you do some highlights?

The link works for me. It's to an article about removing Trump from the ballot. Not sure why it was linked here.

The link works for me. It's to an article about removing Trump from the ballot. Not sure why it was linked here.

The Jacob segment is on after the Trump stuff.

I was under the impression that was basically meant for the JW case. We are talking about a thread for other potential cases. Thanks.

No, not entirely. Please feel free to use the thread for discussion of all Heinrich's known crimes, and to speculate (within reason) about his possible involvement in unsolved crimes. Any speculation should be in the form of piecing together documented facts. In other words, connecting the dots. Hope that helps.

ETA: This is a true crime board, folks. Sadly, DH will forever be linked to Jacob. Anyone researching Jacob's disappearance and murder on WS, and in turn DH, will come to this sub-forum.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89
Back