Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Will a lot of people from MN be wearing white ribbons probably?

If the Twins Game and #11 were any indication last week, then I'd say yes, there'll be a fair amount of white ribbons abound...esp for the Minneapolitans who can't make it

If the Twins Game and #11 were any indication last week, then I'd say yes, there'll be a fair amount of white ribbons abound...esp for the Minneapolitans who can't make it

Ok, just didn't want to look out of place. I'll wear one.

I travel between CA, TX and RI often. Yes, I will thread Minneapolis into one of my trips. First time in MN.

Better get your ticket. Those airline flights cost big bucks this late .

Reading some of Joy Baker's blog posts for the first time, this picture she posted in April 2015 gave me chills. A Jacob billboard in Paynesville juxtaposed by the sign for the street (Washburne Ave) where the perpetrator lived at the time of the crime. To think Jacob's earthly remains were so nearby waiting to be found.

http://www.joybaker.com/wp-content/2015/04/Billboard_Paynesville_April20151.jpg

This is probably being a little picky but In my opinion I think it's time for the header on this thread to be changed from suspect to murderer or confessed murderer. Same for the POI-Danny Heinrich thread....the POI part can now be changed to the same thing. Anyone else agree? Petty... but I'm still stuck in the anger stage of grief so I'm blaming that.

This is probably being a little picky but In my opinion I think it's time for the header on this thread to be changed from suspect to murderer or confessed murderer. Same for the POI-Danny Heinrich thread....the POI part can now be changed to the same thing. Anyone else agree? Petty... but I'm still stuck in the anger stage of grief so I'm blaming that.

Or the POI could be changed to

Strongly second this.
Was happy to see the DR one change so quickly. It's my sincerest hope this one will do the same @sillybilly?

I don't feel like I care about other cases on here the same as I truly cared about this case and finding Jacob. Sounds bad I know.

Wish we could start a new thread on the and maybe figure out more of his victims. I'm convinced there were more that haven't been solved due to some of the things that turned up in the 2015 search.

I am glad to see so many of you will be attending the memorial. I am going to try to make it as well - I just have to figure out how to convince my husband since the 25th is our wedding anniversary. I'm pretty sure he thinks I am a little too involved already, so we'll see how that goes.

I don't feel like I care about other cases on here the same as I truly cared about this case and finding Jacob. Sounds bad I know.

Wish we could start a new thread on the and maybe figure out more of his victims. I'm convinced there were more that haven't been solved due to some of the things that turned up in the 2015 search.

Repectuflly bolded by me.

I agree. Many of us have worked on this case for years. Looking into what else the was up to might provide usefull.

I wouldn't think they'd use revolvers, but I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most military side arms are automatics. The only Naitonal Guard troops who carried revolvers (in my era) were air crews, some MP's and ASA. I am sure there may have been some other uncommon exceptions.

Last night I watched the Johnny Gosch documentary on Netflix (Who took Johnny?).

Afterwards, I reflected back on Jacob's case. What strikes me is that after all these years of speculation on WS about what could have happened and the rash of theories (priest involvement, human trafficking, Franklin Coverup, Dan Rassier, etc etc...).....the reality of what happened was actually the most simple and logical explanation.

A man saw them walking, waited in the driveway, took Jacob, drove him 30 miles, and horrifically was killed and buried. All within probably 2 hours of the abduction. LE had the tire tracks and perp footprints all along. He wasn't taken to St Johns and held in a secret basement location, he wasn't driven to IL and called 800-The-Lost from a pay booth, he wasn't sold into the sex trade, and he wasn't buried on Dan's farm.

Johnny's case also has a TON of crazy, outrageous theories and I wonder now if the real truth is something much simpler.

Last night I watched the Johnny Gosch documentary on Netflix (Who took Johnny?).

Afterwards, I reflected back on Jacob's case. What strikes me is that after all these years of speculation on WS about what could have happened and the rash of theories (priest involvement, human trafficking, Franklin Coverup, Dan Rassier, etc etc...).....the reality of what happened was actually the most simple and logical explanation.

A man saw them walking, waited in the driveway, took Jacob, drove him 30 miles, and horrifically was killed and buried. All within probably 2 hours of the abduction. LE had the tire tracks and perp footprints all along. He wasn't taken to St Johns and held in a secret basement location, he wasn't driven to IL and called 800-The-Lost from a pay booth, he wasn't sold into the sex trade, and he wasn't buried on Dan's farm.

Johnny's case also has a TON of crazy, outrageous theories and I wonder now if the real truth is something much simpler.

Occam's Razor. I use to bang on my keyboard about this so much that people got sick of it so I stopped.

(BBM).

Repectuflly bolded by me.

I agree. Many of us have worked on this case for years. Looking into what else the was up to might provide usefull.

Are you implying here that you personally worked on Jacob Wetterling's case? I thank you in advance for your response.

(BBM).

I am glad to see so many of you will be attending the memorial. I am going to try to make it as well - I just have to figure out how to convince my husband since the 25th is our wedding anniversary. I'm pretty sure he thinks I am a little too involved already, so we'll see how that goes.

:D Basically anyone not a member of WS thinks we are all a 'little too involved'! :D

We can! I vote for you to start the new thread!

Inside JW's forum though? Is there a better place to start a thread about him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back