Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Doesn't teeth hold DNA too? within the pulp? I think it can stay there for a very long time too?

Yes, a very long time. That might be where they got the DNA they tested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone going to the memorial on the 25th?

I sure would if I lived a little closer. :/
Are most of y'all from Minnesota or neighboring states?

So glad y'all are going! I hope tons and tons of people show up to show them love.

Caoutchouc, human, Sas, ELOC, cgorg, tracker?

I am a bit too far away, I wonder if some of the people like Red Grammer and Doug Wood will be there doing music? I wonder if there will be candles? I am trying to remember some of the things. White ribbons. Do you remember when people made a hand holding chain? Was it three miles? I still have my Jacob's Hope button.

I will never forget. It was the most impact on my life. The most soul searing. More than Jack, Bobby or Martin. More than the death of one of my best friend's in college. More than the few murders in college while I attended the Main U.

I am a bit too far away, I wonder if some of the people like Red Grammer and Doug Wood will be there doing music? I wonder if there will be candles? I am trying to remember some of the things. White ribbons. Do you remember when people made a hand holding chain? Was it three miles? I still have my Jacob's Hope button.

I will never forget. It was the most impact on my life. The most soul searing. More than Jack, Bobby or Martin. More than the death of one of my best friend's in college. More than the few murders in college while I attended the Main U.

I think Doug Wood will be there. I actually know him, I went to a few camps with him growing up and have kept in touch over the years with him and some of the others from the Audubon camps.

I agree, to some of us it was never far from our mind. We remember when it happened and followed every piece of information about the case and prayed nightly for him. It feels like the least I can do is show my love and support.

18b512350dcfc1ed15ac444103c0b980.jpg

Very excellent. Never speak his name.

I bet there will be thousands there.

Will you wear black? It seems like not what Patty would want?

I'm sure there will be an insane amount of people, my girls and my dad are coming with me. My girls have heard about Jacob all their lives too. No, I won't wear black, it should be a time to celebrate Jacob.

I'm sure there will be an insane amount of people, my girls and my dad are coming with me. My girls have heard about Jacob all their lives too. No, I won't wear black, it should be a time to celebrate Jacob.

Same here.

Do you have the button? Will you wear a white ribbon?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478
Back