Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what to think about the judges report. Almost appears he is being coy or something.

I would be very surprised if the whole body had been neatly held together in the shape of a live person. Decayed bodies fall apart. Maybe the good Judge dosen't spend much time looking at detailed pics of skeletonized bodies or debating the finer points of putrefication, like we do.

As I understand it, the body should have been left exactly as it was found until the Feds came in the next day to collect everything. There were probably some smaller bones or sections of the body which were underneath the torso or covered by loose soil and rocks. The same goes for peices of clothing, garbage bag or wrappings.

I am sure that LE knows much more than they want to admit. They are stalling when they say that they won't know who it is for several weeks.
They know very well who it is. They are trying to sweat the different players in the case to see who is desperate for an ID and who already knew it was Hailey. Too bad they had so many people who saw it before the feds got there, because it's been:rocker: Leak-a-palooza :rocker:since Tuesday. Dear God, I hope no one took any souveniers!

MOO

Oh wow. Just seeing this after Tricia posted on FB about it. Not surprised but I had given up hope. I guess there's no confirmation yet but... just wow. Now to go back and read up so I can join the discussion.

Perhaps they are not living together at the present time due to the fact they have both just now returned to the area and he is staying with family or friends and she now is with her family or friends.. I do suspect they were living together at the time the news broke remains had been discovered not too far from SA's mother's home though.. What can I say other than ..What A Difference A Day Makes? 24 little hours........JMHO

Yep, here we are again having to listen to Defense Attorney Speak. They do love to use "present tense" to muddie up the water a bit. This is reminisent of Ronald Cummings' attorney using "attorney speak" regarding "present" tense to describe a past event.........:waiting:

Anyone remember anything about Hailey having some light pink in her hair at the time she went missing?

I think I remember it being mentioned early on. Or was it just a picture we had seen?

I would be very surprised if the whole body had been neatly held together in the shape of a live person. Decayed bodies fall apart. Maybe the good Judge dosen't spend much time looking at detailed pics of decated bodies or debating the finer points of putrefication, like we do.

As I understand it, the body should have been left exactly as it was found until the Feds came in the next day to collect everything. There were probably some smaller bones or sections of the body which were underneath the torso or covered by loose soil and rocks. The same goes for peices of clothing, garbage bag or wrappings.

I am sure that LE knows much more than they want to admit. They are stalling when they say that they won't know who it is for several weeks.
They know very well who it is. They are trying to sweat the different players in the case to see who is desperate for an ID and who already knew it was Hailey. Too bad they had so many people who saw it before the feds got there, because it's been:rocker: Leak-a-palooza :rocker:since Tuesday. Dear God, I hope no one took any souveniers!

MOO

Since he was there very early on Tuesday, right after she was found, I dont think he saw everything that the FBI investigators did once they painstakingly lifted her up from the makeshift grave.

They would carefully dig around the remains so as not to disturb them or any other evidence before they finally lifted her up to be put in a body bag along with any evidence found on her remains.

IMO

Back to the JP's few words regarding the remains(sorry still playing catch up) .. what do you make of him stating no arms or legs?? When we have a first hand account from one of the guys who discovered the remains that he saw the hand of what appeared to be a child?? Wth??

This is a rather new article with a timeline......

http://ktxs.com/news/30734878/detail.html

"The affidavits made it clear investigators were looking at Hailey's mother and her boyfriend in the teen's disappearance. They detailed how Adkins was uncooperative during two polygraph tests then failed the third when questions were asked about Hailey's whereabouts.

The affidavits also indicated that Billie Dunn failed the polygraph when questions were asked about her role in Hailey's disappearance and when given an opportunity to explain...she walked out of the interview."

I read that affidavit earlier today & it was very telling.

Did he leave the car looking like he was fixing a flat while he dug that hole? Was there a hole dug there already perhaps?

I realize this location was fairly quiet that week due to the holiday season, but still you couldn't bet on a random employee around or some maintenance person. Using equipment in a place you don't belong would be taking additional chances, but then whoever dug a hole to place a body in decided on that place for some reason. They knew that area well enough, for sure. I think it would take an arrogant person like SA to choose that spot, especially in a neighborhood where people might recognize you. I keep trying to imagine what he would say if someone came upon him digging a hole out there.

It is almost impossible for me to imagine some stranger or even someone wanting to frame SA picking that location after kidnapping Hailey from 40 miles away on the same day SA decided to quit his job and then lie about to Billie.

Hair is like a sponge. Even though Hailey had streaks of blonde, certain body fluids or
chemicals could change the poreous hair.
Example, well water with lots of iron (mineral) can cause blonde hair to go red.
then when the same person gets a perm (chemical) the solution turns purple on the cotton around the rods and lightens the hair alittle.

Light brown hair also can easily get streaked with lighter colors just by being in the sun, as many of us know.

I was very blond when I was younger -- so much so that you couldn't even see the hairs on my legs or arms. When I was in 7th grade, I broke my arm & it was in a cast from wrist to shoulder for 5 weeks. When the cast was taken off, the hair on my arm was much darker that it ever had been -- it was creepy. This is what I have been thinking about ever since I read here that the head hair on the recovered body was dark. -- My arm. Within a couple of weeks after the cast came off, my arm hair was nearly white again. Just an idea....

Wasn't he called 'right after' the remains were found on Tuesday? They didn't excavate til Wed......so he wouldn't have seen everything. ??

Yes, he was there Tuesday. I found the article I was looking for:

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2012/mar/22/just-big-spring-judge-describes-appearance-remains/

Texas law requires an official to make a formal announcement that a death has occurred. So I would say the JP Dobbs only saw what was visible at that point. That isn't to say he described what he saw incorrectly. The possibility exists that a whole body was there, some of it partially buried and possibly detached due to decomposition. So lets not get ahead of ourselves in assuming someone is wrong, or what was done to Hailey. We will know soon enough.

I would be very surprised if the whole body had been neatly held together in the shape of a live person. Decayed bodies fall apart. Maybe the good Judge dosen't spend much time looking at detailed pics of decated bodies or debating the finer points of putrefication, like we do.

MOO

Why were the feds there anyway? I mean , what makes this case a case where feds come in and collect evidence?

They found a body. the FBI doesnt collect evidence ,it gets
sent to them doesnt it? Just wondering as I find it kinda weird with all the ,FBI /ccity issues in Haileys case, and its classification.

Moo regarding Clint I am relieved to hear that he is not stranded on an oil rig and having to wait til next week.. crazy how much false info spreads like wild fire and then lies Keep adding to it even that helicopter was on stand by for word of positive ID and it'd go pick up Clint.. but oh well good to know that's not the situation.. as far as he and Connie's obvious strained relationship its even more saddening to me, tho certainly am not surprised as all family's have their dysfunctions and you add to that the absolute devastating strain and toll such a tragedy leaves in its wake.. its just all so very sad and tragic and the ripple effect will only continue..

IMO Clints awaiting the worst news a father could ever in his entire life be awaiting.. I can't even begin to attempt to act as tho I could even imagine how and what he's feeling in these last 48 hours..as a parent I know that it is the ultimate of horrific nightmares.. its the worst of the worst so I can't imagine where we would be expecting him to be at.. I wouldn't think I'd be wanting to be enmeshed around the media awaiting the final word for positive ID..so, for me I'm just relieved to learn he's not out stranded on an oil rig and can only pray that he does have some sort of loving support system that is surrounding him now.. he needs it now more than ever..

If I learn that this poor man is going this alone it will be just so heartbreaking.. strained relationships or not my God anyone who ever has loved Clint or Hailey for that matter should make damn sure that this daddy is not going it alone as he's awaiting a positive Id to find out this is his precious baby girl that's been found in a garbage bag.. God bless this man and what he's dealing with right now..

We don't actually know where Clint is living. One article says San Antonio and another says Snyder. And people on FB say they have talked to him in the past few days and he told them he doesn't live in Snyder or C. City.

I just hope he got the news of the body being found from a family member or LE and not from the media or FB.

We don't actually know where Clint is living. One article says San Antonio and another says Snyder. And people on FB say they have talked to him in the past few days and he told them he doesn't live in Snyder or C. City.

I just hope he got the news of the body being found from a family member or LE and not from the media or FB.

I have a feeling most of the family found out from facebook ;(

Back to the JP's few words regarding the remains(sorry still playing catch up) .. what do you make of him stating no arms or legs?? When we have a first hand account from one of the guys who discovered the remains that he saw the hand of what appeared to be a child?? Wth??

The remains were partially uncovered according to the workers who found them. Hard to type this- coyotes, vultures and other animals could have taken what was not covered up. Some of the remains may have not been connected, but still there. jmo

"The cranium looked like a small head. I could not tell what gender it was. Part of it was mainly missing. It didn't have legs and arms and everything intact."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=481022

Why were the feds there anyway? I mean , what makes this case a case where feds come in and collect evidence?

sent to them doesnt it? Just wondering as I find it kinda weird with all the ,FBI /ccity issues in Haileys case, and its classification.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hailey-dun...erleader-found/story?id=15967361#.T2vAh5gRupE

No official connection has been made between the remains found Tuesday and Hailey Dunn. The FBI confirmed today that an evidence recovery team was assisting Big Spring police in recovering the evidence.

It was originally reported as a kidnapping. That automatically pulls in the FBI, plus there were supposed "sightings" in other states, such as one in Memphis. At the beginning, local officials talked about how close CCity is to the freeway, for instance.

We don't really know all the reasoning behind it, and they don't really owe us an explanation. I would have thought, though, with the Texas Rangers and the FBI involved, they at least would have tried to search all areas near the cell phone signals. I guess not. :banghead:

ETA: Another for FBI interest - the massive *advertiser censored* collection found on SA's computer that was said to have child *advertiser censored*. That's FBI jurisdiction.

I expect the arrest of two people as soon as a positive ID is made. Where is Hailey's brother living now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazasmurf