Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This comment is slightly off-topic, but also on topic. I fail to understand the mentality so prevalent today among women that they "must" have a man in their life. So many women take up with men without taking any time to consider what type of person this man is, to learn about his character, etc. That is a sorry thing when it involves only the woman because it makes one wonder why these women don't think more of themselves. But, it is inexcusable when children are involved.

*snipped by me*

BBM

Thanks button just wasn't enough for this one line. Thank you for stating this.

If some of these women would learn how to stand on their own, without a man, they would learn more about themselves than they ever imagined.

BBM

Thanks button just wasn't enough for this one line. Thank you for stating this.

If some of these women would learn how to stand on their own, without a man, they would learn more about themselves than they ever imagined.

Personally, I see Billie as more of a leader in this duo. Her interests were equally as "dark" as his. Together they were truly demented. IMO

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hailey-dun...erleader-found/story?id=15967361#.T2vAh5gRupE

No official connection has been made between the remains found Tuesday and Hailey Dunn. The FBI confirmed today that an evidence recovery team was assisting Big Spring police in recovering the evidence.

Also, Big Spring is in Howard County and has a population of less than 40,000 people. LE in our smaller Texas counties just don't have the resources or staff to handle these types of cases on their own.

Where Are Hailey Dunn's Parents? Billie Jean Returns, Clint Working Off-Shore

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Questions regarding where missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn's parents are began surfacing as soon as news broke of human remains found near Big Spring Tuesday.

KTXS has learned Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is currently working on an off-shore oil rig and was unable to make it back to the area this week, according to his partner Naomi, the mother of his 1-year-old daughter. Clint Dunn is expected to return to the area next week, though.

Naomi said she and their daughter are living in San Antonio while Clint works in the gulf.

Hailey's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, relocated to the Austin area last June, about five and one-half months after her daughter disappeared.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30738935/detail.html

It was originally reported as a kidnapping. That automatically pulls in the FBI, plus there were supposed "sightings" in other states, such as one in Memphis. At the beginning, local officials talked about how close CCity is to the freeway, for instance.

We don't really know all the reasoning behind it, and they don't really owe us an explanation. I would have thought, though, with the Texas Rangers and the FBI involved, they at least would have tried to search all areas near the cell phone signals. I guess not. :banghead:

ETA: Another for FBI interest - the massive *advertiser censored* collection found on SA's computer that was said to have child *advertiser censored*. That's FBI jurisdiction.

Don't forget Hailey told grandma she was scared of SA!

"said he would stand in the doorway of her bedroom at night watching her."

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adki...-missing-texas/story?id=12608537#.T2vFkxGPXEY

Feds would handle that too.

"Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, saw the same footage Monday and said watching it was hard. "You can tell just looking at it, the way she walked...that was just heartbreaking to watch," she said."
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26614554/detail.html

When Hayleys room was checked I believe it had no bed coverings. So, yes, I would like to know what she was wrapped in.

I do remember the LE took her sheets.

you are so right about the bedroom. And I do remember the sheets taken for examination.
I am truely sorry, I have looked all over these threads and see no ink about blanket, but I swear I read it or heard it on a video..........I won't be happy til I can find that link!

Where Are Hailey Dunn's Parents? Billie Jean Returns, Clint Working Off-Shore

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Questions regarding where missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn's parents are began surfacing as soon as news broke of human remains found near Big Spring Tuesday.

KTXS has learned Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is currently working on an off-shore oil rig and was unable to make it back to the area this week, according to his partner Naomi, the mother of his 1-year-old daughter. Clint Dunn is expected to return to the area next week, though.

Naomi said she and their daughter are living in San Antonio while Clint works in the gulf.

Hailey's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, relocated to the Austin area last June, about five and one-half months after her daughter disappeared.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30738935/detail.html

Oh brother I give up! FGS can someone get us a clarification!? !

The remains were partially uncovered according to the workers who found them. Hard to type this- coyotes, vultures and other animals could have taken what was not covered up. Some of the remains may have not been connected, but still there. jmo

"The cranium looked like a small head. I could not tell what gender it was. Part of it was mainly missing. It didn't have legs and arms and everything intact."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=481022

I often wondered if SA and BD were reenacting some of their sick fantasies and something went terribly wrong. There is a reason they are superglued together and it isnt about love.jmo

I couldn't get caught up, but did anyone go back and look at what she was reported wearing when she disappeared? I know we tossed it around earlier in the threads and I just can't get caught up. I had to confirm it in my head so I looked up the official missing poster: navy sweatpants, light colored t-shirt, flip flops and red hoop earrings.

Let's assume all of these items are correct. If Shawn saw Hailey around 3-3:30PM when he had gotten home and he was the last person to see her...what man pays that close attention to those kind of details? That sounds like something a woman would pay close attention to. IMHO

My huband sees me get ready every morning: hairstyle, clothing, accessories and what lunch I take. If I went missing tonight, he couldn't tell you what earrings that I am wearing. Red hoops are very specific to me. Did she only wear them? Was it her staple like someone wearing pearls studs? I think I have seen pictures and it looked like she changed them regularly. It was just an odd observation that hit me a bit ago. I got to thinking about the details when sources here have said there were items found with her that pointed to this body most likely being HD.

Sorry, I am rambling.

you are so right about the bedroom. And I do remember the sheets taken for examination.
I am truely sorry, I have looked all over these threads and see no ink about blanket, but I swear I read it or heard it on a video..........I won't be happy til I can find that link!

I remember this too but I think it came from a poster - one that was postulating that it might be female because there was a blanket with the remains.

After listening to the websleuths radio program BD said only the bottom sheet was taken by LE but top sheet was left.

Colorado City ISD Tries to Stay Positive After Discovery of Remains

There are other young people who have been affected by Hailey's disappearance: her classmates.

Hailey would have been a freshman at Colorado High School this year.

Tragedy is fresh in the minds of students at Colorado High School, after a junior at the school was killed in a car accident last week.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=481042

I am pretty sure they basically know whether it is her or not at this point and are just waiting for the official ID so it will give them more time to gather themselves. I have a feeling this is her and it breaks my heart. How can you do that to a beautiful, young girl and still be a human being?
I am praying for Hailey tonight and for LE to be able to make the case they need to make to get a monster(s) behind bars.

I remember this too but I think it came from a poster - one that was postulating that it might be female because there was a blanket with the remains.

After listening to the websleuths radio program BD said only the bottom sheet was taken by LE but top sheet was left.

I don't remember who thought there may be a blanket, but it was me that posted about the trash bag. I can't seem to find anything about anything else that body may have been placed in.

Shawn Adkins' Lawyer Speaks Out to Clear Up Unanswered Questions

"He and Billie both have a strong tie to Hailey and they want to be close if in fact that is Hailey. So before talking to anybody, he made the decision that he needed to come back and return to the area and be close," Eyssen said.

The remains that were found happened to be only a few miles from Shawn Adkins mother's house, fueling the rumors. But Shawn insists he had nothing to do with Hailey going missing. Eyssen says Shawn is heartbroken and hopes that soon his name will be exonerated.

"He is saddened by it. I think the law enforcement focus on him has been unfounded and he would like to have his name cleared," Eyssen said.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/17234566/shawn-adkins-lawyer-speaks-to-clear-up-unanswered-questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx