Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
03/22/2012
Dunn's attorney John Young told KTXS Thursday, she and Adkins are no longer a couple."There is not a relationship today," Young said, "Nor has there been one in the recent past."
http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30742450/detail.html

03/21/2012
Both attorneys confirmed Dunn and Adkins have been living in the Austin area. Young stressed although the two are in a relationship, he said they are not living together.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=480762

Isn't yesterday the "recent past"?

Or did the KTAB/bigcountryhomepage reporter botch the lawyer's statement?:waitasec:

Ozazure
I agree I thought the 2 would run for the border, but........
IMO they play cat and mouse.
BD lies SA coy.
Maybe they think everyone will think they are innocent running back
so quickly and look concerned.
BUT, they still can run, they are free as birds to fly away at any time
til LE arrests them.
Sociopaths always think they are smarter than the cops.
That is why they end up in jail.............like ole Drew P.
and he was bad cop.

So correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't this the 3rd attorney SA has has since Hailey went missing? Didn't he have a new one right around the *advertiser censored* investigation? Did I dream this?

Is BD recently (like yesterday) distancing herself
from SA to save her butt?
Does she KNOW this is Hailey and starting to throw her loverboy
under the bus?
If this victim is not Hailey then why are the lawyers telling so much???

Snipped -

“I really don’t know what they saw,” said Randy Phillips, who co-owns Desert Tank and owns Phillips Fabrication.

Phillips was there when investigators put a tank lid over the remains late Tuesday afternoon to protect the evidence from a looming storm.

“I saw something white,” Phillips said. “But really, out of respect for who is there and law enforcement, I did not think it was my business.”

and

Young reported Wednesday that Billie Dunn was “understandably upset,” after hearing that the remains were discovered. Young said law enforcement did not contact his client about the find.

“We came on our own after we heard about it,” Young said.

http://www.oaoa.com/news/saw-84491-skull-hair.html
I wonder if the trash bag was white or he is talking about the remains?

HERE ARE A FEW TIDBITS FROM SA'S ATTORNEY:

"He knows he had nothing to do with the disappearance of Hailey Dunn,"*Alex Eyssen, Shawn Adkins attorney from Abilene, said.

"He and Billie both have a strong tie to Hailey and they want to be close if in fact that is Hailey. So before talking to anybody, he made the decision that he needed to come back and return to the area and be close,"*Eyssen said

Eyssen said*this was all based on Shawn's interest in film and literature. Another court document states over 100,000*images of child *advertiser censored* and bestiality were found on a computer at the home of Shawn Adkins' mother in Big Spring.

"We have never, despite numerous requests, confirmed from law enforcement that there have been any of those items discovered and if they have been discovered, which we don't know that, they have not come from any source attributed to Shawn," Eyssen said.

Affidavits KTXS obtained said Adkins was in the Big Spring area the morning Hailey went missing.

"I don't believe it implicates him in anyway," said Eyssen, "While it's awful any human remains would be discovered so closely to anyone's residence. It does not implicate my client in any manner."

http://www.newswest9.com/story/17234566/shawn-adkins-lawyer-speaks-to-clear-up-unanswered-questions

It's all assumption. One would assume that because her lawyer made the statement, he actually asked her. Who knows.

Regardless, we do know that this mother left town while her daughter was missing to begin a new life with the suspect. Forget the local gossip, rumors, looks that may have driven her away, I do know this. As a parent, nothing anyone did would cause me to leave the last known location my child was at.

Pure abandonment.

But if you were sure there was no way your child could ever come back?

Or if you had something to do with making her gone, maybe you wouldn't want to stay there?

Leaving the town where Hailey was last seen is one of the many actions making people suspicious of BD and SA.

How did BD know Hailey wouldn't be returning home eight months later, ten months later, a year later, expecting to find her mother and brother looking for her?

To not leave contact information with law enforcement is outrageous. To not regularly make calls to LE inquiring about investigation updates is bizarre.

Now that remains have been found, BD and SA have returned. It's all very interesting. From a loving parent's point of view, it's doesn't make sense.

Ok I have a few things to admit I have not read thru most of the recent post other than to know to know they have found remain and they think it might be Hailey. It was was kinda close to SA mom house in a companies fenced yard by some oil tanks. Nor have I looked at any maps at any time relating to this case.

They reason I am posting what Little I know is because I want to post about a funny feeling I had last summer while diving Past this Lovely little town. (all interstate of course)

There is a prison or maybe it's just a jail just south of town on the interstate that really kinda gave me the creeps when we drove by. Does anyone know the relation to where the remains have been found to the prison? and other than the obvious that this is where the evil person or people that hurt Hailey belong is there any other relation to this prison or jail to this case?

IF SA is no longer with Billie...even less reason he should have come to town, that makes zero sense. Since when do prime suspects unrelated to a victim come to rally round when the body is possibly found?

NOPE I was wrong. In May, Shawn hired C. Barrett Thomas. I think that was his first lawyer. I don't think he had an attorney before that. Some of the details of this case are fuzzy to me now.

IF SA is no longer with Billie...even less reason he should have come to town, that makes zero sense. Since when do prime suspects unrelated to a victim come to rally round when the body is possibly found?

Here is Shawn's lawyers explanation for him coming back:

"He and Billie both have a strong tie to Hailey and they want to be close if in fact that is Hailey. So before talking to anybody, he made the decision that he needed to come back and return to the area and be close
,"*Eyssen said

Notice how he keeps emphasizing that nobody made him do it, HE made the decision all by himself...

Also, TWICE he uses the word 'CLOSE" to Hailey. Is he trying to tell us something. Was Shawn too close to Hailey?

To find out what LE may have found.

MOO, I think lawyers said to come and look grieving and the 2 should separate til this is over..........

03/22/2012

03/21/2012
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=480762

Isn't yesterday the "recent past"?

Or did the KTAB/bigcountryhomepage reporter botch the lawyer's statement?:waitasec:

Last night, Ambersmom (Carrie, the lady who does searches) posted saying BD and SA are still together and living in the same household. It's in thread # 2 of this topic, between 8 and 9 pm CT, I think. She knows BD personally, so I'd believe her over reporters or attorneys on this subject.

"He knows he had nothing to do with the disappearance of Hailey Dunn,"*Alex Eyssen, Shawn Adkins attorney from Abilene, said.

I love the way this one is worded too. 'He knows' he didn't do it? That is a tell, imo.

MOO, I think lawyers said to come and look grieving and the 2 should separate til this is over..........

Totally agree 100%. If SA hadn't answered BDs phone when the press called BD about the recent discovery I would have been on the fence.

Yeah. They prolly did, that's what happens when you don't leave a number for LE and they don't know how to reach you. :banghead:

incredible that you have a daughter missing and you not only move but you don't give le contact information imo it looks quite suspicious :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx