Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO, I think lawyers said to come and look grieving and the 2 should separate til this is over..........

Oh they will be separated all right....by jail cells for one or both of them.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...n -TX-/?action=view&current=10511victor1.jpg

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey Dunn -TX-/#!cpZZ27QQtppZZ32

Did we ever see a search warrant for what the Texas Rangers removed from the home?

Remember how long they spent in that shed in the backyard?

That's what I'm waiting for is the warrant for the house and computer. I don't know if the laws are different in Texas compared to Illinois but we had a fella that murdered his wife and his computer was loaded with kiddie *advertiser censored*. LE could not do a thing about it, *advertiser censored* was not listed on the warrant so he walked on everything.
In my opinion child *advertiser censored* should automatically be add to all warrants no matter what the warrant is for.

Totally agree 100%. If SA hadn't answered BDs phone when the press called BD about the recent discovery I would have been on the fence.

So what do you suppose the odds are that when the media called BD's phone with the news the first night and Shawn answered instead and heard the news himself, that when he hung up, the look on his face told BJD everything she had successfully denied to herself from the beginning?

The attorney says that SA returned to the scene of the crime before talking to ANYONE about it first. Maybe BD saw it in his eyes, was horrified, kicked him to the curb that very moment, and he took off headed for momma? Maybe DD felt the same way? Or maybe BD knew all along but has reinvigorated a relationship with her son and is 'acting' horrified to pacify her son?

I'm just trying to think of the scenarios here that would explain the odd behaviors of these two ~unusual people~. :what:

When Hayleys room was checked I believe it had no bed coverings. So, yes, I would like to know what she was wrapped in.

I do remember the LE took her sheets.

BD had stated the LE took Hailey's bed sheet, as in a singular sheet, in a top sheet and a bottom sheet seems like BD would have said sheets. In the pictures no blanket, bedspread or comforter in her room. Even after the room was cleaned by BD's friend and all the clothes folded neatly, still no sheets or bed coverings for the new pictures taken at that time. This was concerning to me back then, still is now.jmo.

If this turns out to be Hailey's body...there is NO WAY she could have ended up there by coincidence, i.e. without SA being the one who put her there. I could not get past that at a trial if I was a juror, no matter what else is presented at trial. It is too far from her home, from where she last known to be, and too, too close to where he WAS known to be. I wouldn't even have to know about *advertiser censored* or movie tastes, or anything, I would know he did it. JMO

So what do you suppose the odds are that when the media called BD's phone with the news the first night and Shawn answered instead and heard the news himself, that when he hung up, the look on his face told BJD everything she had successfully denied to herself from the beginning?

The attorney says that SA returned to the scene of the crime before talking to ANYONE about it first. Maybe BD saw it in his eyes, was horrified, kicked him to the curb that very moment, and he took off headed for momma? Maybe DD felt the same way? Or maybe BD knew all along but has reinvigorated a relationship with her son and is 'acting' horrified to pacify her son?

I'm just trying to think of the scenarios here that would explain the odd behaviors of these two ~unusual people~. :what:

I think they drove there together and will return to Austin together. One pair of hands are just as dirty as the other.

NOPE I was wrong. In May, Shawn hired C. Barrett Thomas. I think that was his first lawyer. I don't think he had an attorney before that. Some of the details of this case are fuzzy to me now.
I think your recall is good. Wasn't Thomas the attorney SA had when he decided to take that "private polygraph", but didn't finish it or left before it was over? That was his first attorney. Is SA now on his THIRD attorney or second?
Good grief!

I think your recall is good. Wasn't Thomas the attorney SA had when he decided to take that "private polygraph", but didn't finish it or left before it was over? That was his first attorney. Is SA now on his THIRD attorney or second?
Good grief!
Eyssen is no. 3

Yeah, well, whoever framed him knew SA would quit his job that exact day and be hanging around that area that day. The coincidences added up make it hard to believe someone framed him. Wouldn't you agree?

If the body was moved there later it wouldn't have been too hard to do, because the details of SA's movements were all over the net. The slip up of course is that the witness accounts/text message and other things that placed HD in CC while SA was in Big Spring would exclude him. I'm sure that if they charged him based on what we know today, the defence team would immediately bring that up and it would be hard for the prosecution to refute that in the absence of something to the contary.

So unless they come up with something else, the focus would shift to what happened after HD left home.

I guess it is three Pensfan. I was struggling to remember the name of the first and then thought I must be wrong. Thanks to Ozazure we now are confirmed to 3.

If this turns out to be Hailey's body...there is NO WAY she could have ended up there by coincidence, i.e. without SA being the one who put her there. I could not get past that at a trial if I was a juror, no matter what else is presented at trial. It is too far from her home, from where she last known to be, and too, too close to where he WAS known to be. I wouldn't even have to know about *advertiser censored* or movie tastes, or anything, I would know he did it. JMO

SA's movements were widely reported on the net. If someone else was responsible for her death, it would be a simple matter to move the body there to direct suspicion at him and away from them.

With trace evidence these days, I don't think anything is simple; certainly not risk free. SA has been under suspicion from the beginning, so there would be no need to frame him IMO. I believe the proper killer(s) will be nailed in this case.

SA's movements were widely reported on the net. If someone else was responsible for her death, it would be a simple matter to move the body there to direct suspicion at him and away from them.

I think you just said what will be opening argument's for the defense at trial.

Well, well, well....(been gone for awhile but found the time to come back for Hailey)

Once again, BJD and SA are "not together" today; both of them came back to CC because remains were found 2 miles from SA's mommy's house...

Coincidence.......No Way.....

Oh, how I despise that BJD...and I don't mean "just a little bit" :what:

I will pray tonight (like every other night) - JUSTICE FOR HAILEY!!!

I just want to give everyone :applause: This case has been rocky from the first days, we have been given misinformation, conflicting information and sometimes the only information was garnered through sorting through FB rumor. Yet you are all dedicated and have remained steadfast in wanting Hailey to be found.

The SAR folks thread also worked tirelessly on this case only taking short little breaks to help in other cases.

If this is Hailey and from all indications it may well be, I think we are all feeling conflicting emotions. Sadness, grief, disbelief once again that a child is taken way too young. And we are also relieved if it is her, that she won't be one of our missing that is not found for years and years or never found.

The next days will give us some answers. The waiting is difficult. But I'm proud of this forum in the last 3 days. YOU are all doing a great job in keeping it together and trying to post good information. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx