Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone live in the house? Is it rented out?
if not, is BD living there during all this?
I saw an article that all stuffed animals from the bridge were taken to the house.
BD gave her blessing to make a memorial........
The house is still owned by Clint and BD.

By the way, I'm still catching up on the new posts, but it says she was found about a mile from his mother's house. IIRC, that is where Shawn went the next day when he was supposed to be work.

I think he disposed of her the night before, showed up at work/left, then went back to CCity to make sure everything was gone from the home, then on to his mom's to cover any loose ends and monitor if anyone got close, etc.

I'm still not convinced that he didn't take something from work that he needed.

The problem with that theory is that there were a number of witnesses who claimed to have seen HD that day, there is an alleged text message she sent to a friend, and then there is the earring affair. And IIRC, NG was saying on her show way back that CD's girlfriend had originally said that HD did visit that day (but then changed the story a few days later). So, there is a fair bit of evidence that HD was alive and well in CC that day when SA was in Big Spring. All of those things would have to be definitively refuted to make a case for something possibly happening the previous night through to early afternoon that day if SA was involved.

Whatever happened to HD appears to have taken place late in the afternoon going on into the night of the day she apparently dissappeared.

I guess Im just too into empirical, factual, hard evidence...but there sure is alot of "gut feelings" On this thread ready to give SA and BD sentencing!
I mean obviously it doesnt look good for SA. BUT as someone else also pointed out..anyone could come up with a plan to move the body to this spot to point suspicion more to SA. His whereabouts from 12-27 to the time he moved to austin are household knowledge here in this part of the state!
I understand having a gut feeling, i really do..but i dont think we know enough to curse these ppl just yet do we?? We'd feel pretty awful if evidence proves it isnt eiter of them.
Now...that being said..again, it aint lookin to hot for SA.

I understand your concerns. I don't want to see a witch hunt either. But so many of us have been here reading everything little detail about this case from day one. And nobody focused solely on Shawn at the start. There were always questions about neighbors, RSO's, the girls house she was supposed to go to, other family members. But Shawn just couldn't get out of his own way. And neither could billie. There were just so many circumstances that pointed back at them. Have you read any of the posts he made at his serial killer website. The place he special ordered his leather serial killer masks?

There was one post that we brought over here back then. He said to his friends on that horror film site: [ paraphrased]

"Has anyone ever wondered what it would feel like to just snap and go on a killing spree"
He got no love from the other members so he said just kidding...

Have you seen any of his pictures wearing his leather masks?

I am 60 yrs old, have kids and lots of relatives, many of them collectors of weird things and fans of horror films. But I don't know anyone who is obsessed with having one of a kind leather serial killer masks custom made to fit their faces, like Shawn did. And he could not even pay his own bills. His mom paid his cell bill, he used Billies car and lived off her, and his money went to horror film mementos. And drugs apparently.

But mainly there are huge question and concerns about his actions that day. Look at his movements and his behavior, and you have to question his innocence. Let alone that he himself has said " I was the last one to see her." Those are his own words.

And that lone text she supposedly made that day? Really? She was 13, home from school alone on a vacation day. She had the cell phone. And are we to believe that she only made one measly unanswered text all day? And no other calls were made. So why not? Was that normal for her? I don't think so. I don't know any 13 yr old girls who would sit home alone with a cell phone and call nobody all day. And he wants us to believe that she left to walk to a sleepover, even tho she never got a reply to her text? Girls don't do that, imo. They wait to confirm because it is very humiliating to go somewhere uninvited. She would not just go on over without having talked or texted someone to make sure it was happening. She had never slept over there before, so it wasn't a routine thing. So I do not believe Shawns version of her story.

Besides, she would not have gone walking to a sleepover without taking some of her money and her hoodie. I am sure they planned to go out and do something like Burger King or bowling or something that needs some cash.

I just will never believe she left at 3 pm in sweats and flip flops, with no money, and planned to go out for the whole night. She liked boys. She was going to see boys that night. She would have taken a cuter outfit with her, imo.

So his story is hogwash.

I'm so glad they finally found her and I'm sure that this is our HD as much as I wish she was alive and well. Does anyone else think that the delay on announcing this is her (confirmed by dental records) is because LE wants to get SA in custody before they release her remains? BD is so blind when it comes to him that she probably would have him involved in the funeral arraignments. That thought makes my blood boil so I can only imagine what that does to the LE that have been looking for Hailey. This or they might be waiting for CD to arrive so he will get control of her remains?
Heather, I sure hope you are right about L.E. arresting him before the funeral etc. Poor Hailey!

Is it OceanBlueEyes that puts albums of pics together on these cases? If there is one for Hailey, I would appreciate the link. I've looked everywhere.

Is it OceanBlueEyes that puts albums of pics together on these cases? If there is one for Hailey, I would appreciate the link. I've looked everywhere.

AmandaReckonWith

This post has add'l info:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7711290&postcount=389"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Remains found in Big Springs #3 Strong speculation this could be Hailey[/ame]

I understand your concerns. I don't want to see a witch hunt either. But so many of us have been here reading everything little detail about this case from day one. And nobody focused solely on Shawn at the start. There were always questions about neighbors, RSO's, the girls house she was supposed to go to, other family members. But Shawn just couldn't get out of his own way. And neither could billie. There were just so many circumstances that pointed back at them. Have you read any of the posts he made at his serial killer website. The place he special ordered his leather serial killer masks?

There was one post that we brought over here back then. He said to his friends on that horror film site: [ paraphrased]

"Has anyone ever wondered what it would feel like to just snap and go on a killing spree"
He got no love from the other members so he said just kidding...

Have you seen any of his pictures wearing his leather masks?

I am 60 yrs old, have kids and lots of relatives, many of them collectors of weird things and fans of horror films. But I don't know anyone who is obsessed with having one of a kind leather serial killer masks custom made to fit their faces, like Shawn did. And he could not even pay his own bills. His mom paid his cell bill, he used Billies car and lived off her, and his money went to horror film mementos. And drugs apparently.

But mainly there are huge question and concerns about his actions that day. Look at his movements and his behavior, and you have to question his innocence. Let alone that he himself has said " I was the last one to see her." Those are his own words.

And that lone text she supposedly made that day? Really? She was 13, home from school alone on a vacation day. She had the cell phone. And are we to believe that she only made one measly unanswered text all day? And no other calls were made. So why not? Was that normal for her? I don't think so. I don't know any 13 yr old girls who would sit home alone with a cell phone and call nobody all day. And he wants us to believe that she left to walk to a sleepover, even tho she never got a reply to her text? Girls don't do that, imo. They wait to confirm because it is very humiliating to go somewhere uninvited. She would not just go on over without having talked or texted someone to make sure it was happening. She had never slept over there before, so it wasn't a routine thing. So I do not believe Shawns version of her story.

Besides, she would not have gone walking to a sleepover without taking some of her money and her hoodie. I am sure they planned to go out and do something like Burger King or bowling or something that needs some cash.

I just will never believe she left at 3 pm in sweats and flip flops, with no money, and planned to go out for the whole night. She liked boys. She was going to see boys that night. She would have taken a cuter outfit with her, imo.

So his story is hogwash.

Yes ive seen the leather masks. Watched him and his cousin's videos. Even researched the bands that play the SICK music in the videos. Its disturbing to say the least.
I too have followed the case..since it was a local headline only here in The Big Country (nickname for this part of TX)...
I dont see anyone discussing the all important statement from JB, the hairdresser who is certain she saw HD w/ a 6 year old boy on the 27th at a time
Of day SAs phone was pinging in big spring. This one Eyewitness account is not talked about much. Why?? Its a big deal.
Again, my gut too says SA is the culprit..but the evidene is scant at best. And technically weak even in a curcumstancial case.
Anyways, the speculation could go on forever while we wait painfully for results! I wish we could learn aomething soon so justice can begin to be served!

Also katydid23...

Fashion isnt really a big deal to say the least in C City..even teen girls dont do the makeup and cute outfit thing we picture them
Doing sterotypically. It is a VERY economically depressed, oil-patch type of town.
The idea that she wouldnt leave the house in sweats in flip flops if planning to socialize with boys is a bigg reach. That type of thing just isnt a big deal out there.
I dont live IN C City, but the closest major city, and worked out there in my orvious job a number of times. I know a few ppl who grew up there too.

Also katydid23...

Fashion isnt really a big deal to say the least in C City..even teen girls dont do the makeup and cute outfit thing we picture them
Doing sterotypically. It is a VERY economically depressed, oil-patch type of town.
The idea that she wouldnt leave the house in sweats in flip flops if planning to socialize with boys is a bigg reach. That type of thing just isnt a big deal out there.
I dont live IN C City, but the closest major city, and worked out there in my orvious job a number of times. I know a few ppl who grew up there too.

I am not saying she wouldn't leave the house in sweats. But her brother said that MB had a boyfriend. So Hailey would have expected to hang out with boys that night, imo. I think she would have wanted to look good. I see pictures of her looking cute, with nice outfits and make up on. It was Christmas break, and I think she would have had money and a hoodie and some jeans, imo.

Yes ive seen the leather masks. Watched him and his cousin's videos. Even researched the bands that play the SICK music in the videos. Its disturbing to say the least.
I too have followed the case..since it was a local headline only here in The Big Country (nickname for this part of TX)...
I dont see anyone discussing the all important statement from JB, the hairdresser who is certain she saw HD w/ a 6 year old boy on the 27th at a time
Of day SAs phone was pinging in big spring. This one Eyewitness account is not talked about much. Why?? Its a big deal.
Again, my gut too says SA is the culprit..but the evidene is scant at best. And technically weak even in a curcumstancial case.
Anyways, the speculation could go on forever while we wait painfully for results! I wish we could learn aomething soon so justice can begin to be served!
I have my doubts about the hairdresser sightings. The 6 yr old mixed race boy that she described was probably Naomi's son. And on Sunday Hailey was out walking with that little boy. They went to buy candy apparently. So I think the hairdresser
mixed up her days. imo Because on Monday that little boy was shopping with his grandmother. What are the chances that Hailey was with 2 different 6 yr old mixed race boys on two days in a row?

I think if she had been with a 6 yr old on Monday that the parent would have come forward. How many 6 yr old boys would be with Hailey and the mother would not know?

Sightings do not usually convince me because they are notoriously faulty. Look at how many people saw Caylee, and swore by it, even though later we found she was gone.

How long would it take them to verify that the body is Hailey? UGH I hate asking this....!

How long would it take them to verify that the body is Hailey? UGH I hate asking this....!

I think it will take as long as the weather can transport her to offically be id'd and also when they decide to tell us. It could mean, BD doesn't need to know if she was involved & she's definetly a POI or a suspect to Hailey's death & SA surely doesn't need to know if he's the main "POI". So we wait, maybe the day they release the official ID we'll see arrests, my hopes at least. Clint and others may already know. jmo

I was on Hailey's FB and tried to bring 2 great photos that I never saw before of Hailey and her baby sister, dad and Niomi.
I tried to bring them here to share, but still do not know how, I have tried.
Hailey was quite developed for 13.
The sundress showed off her fantastic figure to be.
All other photos she hid her figure in sloppy sweats etc.
Hailey was going to be a knock out, so beautiful!

I can't post the one with Baby C, but here is this one:
Feel free to PM me if you ever need help with pictures.

haileydunn11.jpg

And I still love the personality on this girl... :seeya:

Attachments

• haileypersonality3.jpg
    haileypersonality3.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1
BD had stated the LE took Hailey's bed sheet, as in a singular sheet, in a top sheet and a bottom sheet seems like BD would have said sheets. In the pictures no blanket, bedspread or comforter in her room. Even after the room was cleaned by BD's friend and all the clothes folded neatly, still no sheets or bed coverings for the new pictures taken at that time. This was concerning to me back then, still is now.jmo.

Agree. IIRC, and someone correct me if I am wrong, BD even stated she had 'given' the sheet to LE. IMO, BD washed the linens just as she had the overalls. I'd be curious to know if the bed was made when LE did the search. Teenagers aren't the fastidious in bed making and I seriously doubt BD made it a point on her things to do list. JMO

ETA She had told them to take it for the dogs:

GRACE: To Billie Dunn. This is Hailey`s mother joining us live there in her home. Billie, what did cops tell you about taking Hailey`s bed sheets?

DUNN: I just know when they came in and searched the house, they took a few things, which they`re more than welcome to take any and everything they need. I didn`t notice the sheet was missing for a couple of days. I did tell them to take it for the hounds, but, yes, they kept it and they can keep it, get anything they need.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

Young said every time the phone rings, Billie Dunn still expects it to be Hailey.

http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext?nxd_id=102232

Because Hailey has psychic abilities and can figure out what the number is, since she moved and doesn't have the same number?

***MOO***

Any mother would want to stay in the home their child disappeared in case the child came back and there no way in Hades any innocent mother who wasn't involved would never change their number

***MOO***

I'm so fed up with the lawyers who make excuses for Billie. She is not the little helpless female she tries to portray. As for Shawn, I remember the media reports about him sitting on his mother's porch mocking the searchers near that bridge. Almost daring them to not get too close, and deliberately making them feel uncomfortable with him being so close. That portrayed him as cold and calculating . Oh, now we see it - he really was keeping an eye on things. Gives me the creeps. I believe that when an official ID comes out, it will be accompanied by prepared arrest warrants.
IMHO

I got the feeling all those eye witness reports didn't carry much weight once LE checked them out. The text message, I believe, was placed once SA got back to CC. If I have it wrong, I apologize.

Someone moved the body? Oh dear, here we go again. It sounds like a familiar angle for the Defense.

I have my doubts about the hairdresser sightings. The 6 yr old mixed race boy that she described was probably Naomi's son. And on Sunday Hailey was out walking with that little boy. They went to buy candy apparently. So I think the hairdresser
mixed up her days. imo Because on Monday that little boy was shopping with his grandmother. What are the chances that Hailey was with 2 different 6 yr old mixed race boys on two days in a row?

I think if she had been with a 6 yr old on Monday that the parent would have come forward. How many 6 yr old boys would be with Hailey and the mother would not know?

Sightings do not usually convince me because they are notoriously faulty. Look at how many people saw Caylee, and swore by it, even though later we found she was gone.

There were at least 3 sightings of her, all by people who apparently knew her, and IIRC two of those sightings were tied to people/places with known dates and times. So, if they said they saw her either they did or they are lieing, there isn't much wiggle room for mistakes. Under those circumstances (where the witness knows the person they saw) they probably would not get the details of what the person was doing, but they should get the fact of seeing them right. A stranger, making a mistake like that I could buy (they do that all the time), but not someone who knows HD.

As for the boy going shopping, he didn't go shopping all day. It also requires that you believe the person who said that he went shopping, and there is no guarentee that they are being accurate (after all, they apparently got confused about a few other things as well). Further, the hairdresser saw HD and the boy around noon IIRC, while the shopping trip you are talking about happened around 3PM, approximately the time SA claims he last saw HD when she left the house. So, there is a time gap of about 3 hours, the boy could easily have done both things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx