Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
nally Posted by MsFacetious
I can't post the one with Baby C, but here is this one:
Feel free to PM me if you ever need help with pictures.

And I still love the personality on this girl...

i see alot of reasons why BD would be upset about her younger boyfriend flirting and wanting her daughter....and alot of it being because of her insecurities.....BUT how in this world could she put that man before her beautiful daughter? GOD gave her this girl and BD made the decisions to throw her away...or cause her to be thrown away...does she think GOD will help her now !!!! makes me sick ....i have a beautiful daughter and i cant see losing her over any man !!!! BD please do the right thing now and put the blame where it belongs ...BOTH of you are guilty period...JMO

yes, Hailey was everything that BD isn't..............BD could never ne Hailey.
Hailey was so beautiful, so smart, so pure and was going places! :banghead:

I haven't posted in this thread for awhile (probably since she first went missing or shortly after), but read the thread for updates.

I believe SA was the one who did this to Hailey (if the remains are in fact her). I thought that in the past that Billie didn't have anything to do with Hailey going missing, and as a mother myself, I hope I am right.

My thing is the whole thing with SA quitting his job, and all the odd behavior, surrounding Hailey's disappearance, I can't understand how Billie could still be with him, (unless she is guilty also)... or is she just too blind to see what SA is really like... OPEN YOUR EYES!

I pray for the people who are missing Hailey... Clint may not have a clean track record, but it seems to me like he was a loving father. It breaks my heart.

That's her. Thanks Cazzie!
Someone suggested there might be a pic of Hailey with braces. I'm just curious if Hailey has dental records. I think we would have heard by now though.

eta: actually, I'm thinking now, if she ever had braces, she probably would have still had them when she went missing and I would assume that the MP flyer for her would have mentioned that. O well. Thanks a bunch anyway Cazzie.

This post is not for the weak at heart. I was laying in bed last night and something crossed my mind...SA and BD liked true crime. Is it possible that her fingers and teeth are missing to deter identification? I am just trying to think outside the box here. What do you guys think?

Where's Hailey's Father? Family Members Give Conflicting Reports

Naomi told KTXS the family relocated to San Antonio where they were waiting for Clint to return sometime next week, and then planned to return to the Big Country to be near the on-going investigation.

KTXS also contacted Clint's mother Connie Jones, who said she no longer speaks to Clint. Nevertheless, she said that a friend of hers told her she had seen Clint driving in Snyder.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/30745329/detail.html

This post is not for the weak at heart. I was laying in bed last night and something crossed my mind...SA and BD liked true crime. Is it possible that her fingers and teeth are missing to deter identification? I am just trying to think outside the box here. What do you guys think?

Someone who found the body described seeing a hand. He didn't say it wasn't intact so I would assume it was a whole hand.

WARNING - GRAPHIC THOUGHTS AND DISCUSSION

I am listening to recaps of the Anthony trial on In Session . . .Dr. G saying the fact that the body was found in a bag indicates homicide - that never happens in an accidental death (unless the child suffocated in a bag -imo ie: very small child).

Also the mandible is usually never found with the skull intact as the soft tissue is the only thing holding them together (except the duct tape/hair band in the Anthony case).

All the bones being found together indicate the body was transported while it was still intact.

Usually there is some animal/carnivore activity that spreads the bones around a bit if they become exposed.

All of these things appear to be consistent with the way these remains were found - which we presume to be Hailey.

As far as Billie Dunn and Adkins' relationship, many people are questioning the mother of a missing child, being with the only named suspect in the case.

Friends tell KLBK News the two are living together and Tuesday Adkins told us he and Billie Dunn share a cell phone.

But Young says Billie Dunn does not live with Adkins, he said it's hard for her to break the emotional bonds.

Eyssen acknowledges this body being found just more than a mile away from Adkins' parent's home, but he said that's irrelevant.

Young said Billie Dunn does not want to believe Adkins had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance, if he does though, she wants him punished.

"Let me be clear if Shawn Adkins is responsible for the death of Hailey or for Hailey being missing, Billie Dunn will be doing everything possible to assist law enforcement and prosecutors to ensure he is prosecuted to the full extent of the law," Young said.

http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext?nxd_id=10223

Can't break the emotional bond ???!!!! What with someone that is the only person of interest in your missing daughters case. Jesus get a grip and get out. I don't THINK he's guilty but if so i want him punished. Until then I'll just stay with him. WTF. Insanity

This is what co-dependency looks like.
Best thing to do is to raise your children esp. girls to have confidence when growing up. Support your female friends encourage and let other women know they don't have to have a bf/guy to be whole. Very sad situation.

I do not know how he could not be there. Can people really work while awaiting this news? Offshore even?

I will have to say I dont think it sounds like a truth. Off shore be back to help with investigation next week.. Says NS..

Also, mummification darkens the skin, maybe the hair loses it's light color as well. Someone posted mummy info on the last thread after looking it up.

When my mom was little she had blonde hair. When she was about 13, they braided it and cut off the braid, and she got a more adult hairdo. They saved the braid, and when she pulled it out recently, it had turned a medium to dark brown. I had a boyfriend in college who had waist-length "sandy" hair. After the hair on top resigned its' position in his 40s, he decided to shave off the rest. Again, he saved the braid. This was 5-7 years ago, and the braided hair looks FAR darker than it did when it was growing out of his head.

If Hailey was seen with a 6 year old child, the child's parents would know the child was with her and would have verified the sighting.

Unless that child was used as a lure to snatch her.... FWIW ..Or something else happened and those parents are not trying to be connected to HD at all.

To me, the thing that would hold a couple together better than anything else would be a brutual crime. They need to stay together to "protect" each other and "protect" their secret. IMHO, they both had a hand in this crime; and if this turns out to be Hailey, they will go down together. I wish that there was someone there that could work on them and get them to turn on each other.

KTXS has learned Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is currently working on an off-shore oil rig and was unable to make it back to the area this week. Clint Dunn is expected to return next week, though.

His family, including wife Naomi and their baby daughter, are living in San Antonio at this time.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30738935/detail.html

Wow. I have been off this case a while. WIFE? I thought he and Billie were still legally married!

Where's Hailey's Father? Family Members Give Conflicting Reports
Quote:
Naomi told KTXS the family relocated to San Antonio where they were waiting for Clint to return sometime next week, and then planned to return to the Big Country to be near the on-going investigation.

KTXS also contacted Clint's mother Connie Jones, who said she no longer speaks to Clint. Nevertheless, she said that a friend of hers told her she had seen Clint driving in Snyder.

BBM

Clint's mother no longer speaks to him? What's up with that?

Here is the latest from KTXS :

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS has received conflicting reports from family members as to the whereabouts of Hailey Dunn's father Clint Dunn.

JMO ... but it would be nice to hear from Clint himself ... and I am sure if he shows up in Colorado City, the media will be tracking him down ...

In the meantime ...

MOO ...

I took it that it wasn't completely intact. (as in one piece? ) maybe not that parts were missing?
The person who discovered a body specifically mentioned a "childs hand".

Wouldn't LE be reporting "partial remains" if it was obvious that parts were missing?

Edited to add: I have to just say how much it bothers me when we get to the point in a missing child case and have to start using words like "remains" and "parts". *sighs*

An earlier post indicated the remains were essentially intact, unlike Caylee, due to them being wrapped up which protected them from scavengers.

I will be curious to see if the ME rules this a homicide based on circumstances if there is no obvious COD like Dr. G did.

I will be curious to see if the ME rules this a homicide based on circumstances if there is no obvious COD like Dr. G did.

:seeya: I remember this and going from memory :innocent:

The "Manners of Death" are : Natural -- Accidental -- Suicide -- Homicide

JMO ... but it can only be one thing here because the "victim" did NOT put herself there !

:mad: :maddening: :mad:

ETA: IF these remains are Hailey's :mad: ... she did NOT die "naturally" -- "accidentally" -- or because of "suicide" ...

That only leaves one thing : homicide ...

The Cause of Death may not be able to be determined -- just like on Caylee's case -- no "Cause of Death" was determined -- BUT -- the MANNER OF DEATH was ... the "jury" didn't "get it" ...

MOO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members