Remains found in Big Spring

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Clint?? I saw that asked earlier but didn't see a response. Poor Hailey.

resp. snipped

Agreed. Sometimes if you don't laugh , you'll cry. Sometimes I'll chuckle at the sheer stupidity of some criminals or POI's ---but I don't think anyone here is laughing at any of the victims.
Poor Hailey...did anyone she knew love her or even care about her ?

Her grandma does ( fathers mother)...my heart goes out to her

I believe on the radio show BD said her son was with them again.

Well that's about the worst place for him to be! I bet he's so mad at the both of them...poor kid...

I was so involved in the Caylee case in 2011 I lost track of this one. I thought BD and SA had broken up; when did they get back together?

Did they say in the PC how long they thing it will take?

They brought in a camper vehicle/trailer and a porta potty...the Sgt in the presser said they were going to be very meticulous with everything in the investigation, so it will be awhile before they have that. If they have her jawbone/teeth they should be able to compare it to her dental records rather quickly when they get her to the ME's. IF it's her, which I believe it is. :(

Anyone know the age of her brother and if they have the same father? TIA

I'm not sure how old Hailey's brother is now. Maybe 17? He and Hailey do not have the same biological father. Clint is Hailey's bio dad.

I was so involved in the Caylee case in 2011 I lost track of this one. I thought BD and SA had broken up; when did they get back together?

I don't think they ever really broke up. I think that was just something they told the public. Billie is too obsessed over Shawn to let him go and let some other woman have him. And I'm guessing Shawn likes the attention from her. They will both go down together.

Anyone know the age of her brother and if they have the same father? TIA

I think he is 2 years older than Hailey, but I may be wrong. I also believe I heard that Clint (Haileys dad) is not D<modsnip>'s biological father but he raised him as such.

I have a question-What if the location where the body was found,if it is Hailey, just now turns on a light bulb for Billie? What if she has believed S for all the stupid reasons women do until now and she realizes that the body being found in that location points to S?

or am I way off base here? I have never been able to fully figure her out.

Please restrict further comments about Hailey's brother to what he might know about Hailey's disappearance. As far as we know, he is still a minor.

Did the police ever follow up on the vk9 scent specific teams trail ? I know they trailed the girls live scent trail last year to atkins moms house...within a mile of her body. With that information and the pings of the cell at the same location on the day she was missing ... this would seem to have ben a good area to have re-searched.

I have a question-What if the location where the body was found,if it is Hailey, just now turns on a light bulb for Billie? What if she has believed S for all the stupid reasons women do until now and she realizes that the body being found in that location points to S?

or am I way off base here? I have never been able to fully figure her out.

I don't think even this discovery will turn on a lightbulb for Billie. Sad to say. She's addicted to Shawn and she's completely unwilling to acknowledge the truth about him. I could see Shawn turning on Billie, though. He's threatened Billie's life in the past and I don't think he'd think twice about betraying Billie if it would help him.

The Mods recognize that this is a tense situation for many posters and that humor is a way to release some of that tension. Please try to keep the humor respectful, given the seriousness of what is happening here.

Also, we don't allow bashing of folks in the thread. For those that absolutely must say something negative about TV personalities, please look for the appropriate thread in the private, members only, forum. Don't put the remarks here, in this thread.

Thanks and lots of prayers for Hailey and those that love her.

Salem

PS - I'm going to start a new thread and lock this one up in just a few moments.

I don't think even this discovery will turn on a lightbulb for Billie. Sad to say. She's addicted to Shawn and she's completely unwilling to acknowledge the truth about him. I could see Shawn turning on Billie, though. He's threatened Billie's life in the past and I don't think he'd think twice about betraying Billie if it would help him.

I don't know. Billie seems like someone who would fight back if pushed into a corner. I don't think she'll turn right now, but if SA tries hard to push this whole thing on her, I don't think she'll just take it all to save him. Billie is all about herself and her feelings. I don't ultimately think she would go down for him for a crime, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I wonder if she's the one who did this and maybe SA just got rid of the body for her. Her control over him and willingness to cover for him in the past is more than just love to me. And he has never done the same for her.

I don't know. Billie seems like someone who would fight back if pushed into a corner. I don't think she'll turn right now, but if SA tries hard to push this whole thing on her, I don't she'll take it all to save him. Billie is all about herself and her feelings. I don't ultimately think she would go down for him, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Oh I agree that Billie won't go down for Shawn. I just think she'll continue to support him if he doesn't bring her into this. She won't accept or believe that Shawn killed Hailey. But, if Shawn really turns on her, she'll fight back.

I don't know. Billie seems like someone who would fight back if pushed into a corner. I don't think she'll turn right now, but if SA tries hard to push this whole thing on her, I don't think she'll just take it all to save him. Billie is all about herself and her feelings. I don't ultimately think she would go down for him for a crime, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I wonder if she's the one who did this and maybe SA just got rid of the body for her. Her control over him and willingness to cover for him in the past is more than just love to me. And he has never done the same for her.

I believe she's the one who did the deed and left him to clean up her mess. She won't ever let him out of her sight.

I typed hailey's name wrong backthread. I know who she is and I really am upset about this so please forgive. :( this is just terrible news.

The investigation surrounding the human remains found in Big Spring has been wrapped up. The scene has been processed. The FBI will be returning to Dallas. All evidence collected will be sent to the medical examiners office. With the remains being sent to the Myers Smith Funeral Home in Big Spring, and then transferred to Tarrant County for an autopsy.

http://www.facebook.com/newswest9/posts/10150654498140017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member