Remains found in Big Spring

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my opinion and not the opinion of the moderator or Administrator staff of Websleuths.

Billy Dunn is making phone calls today? How many months did she admit to not calling and touching base with investigators, or asking questions about her daughter's case?

THANK YOU grandma, can I give you a :hug:?

Yeah there was not anything new really reported. It sounds to me like Nancy has changed her tune a bit about Billie Dunn. She didn't like the fact that Billie is still with Shawn and everything. You guys will like Marc's comments. He almost had me choked up a bit when he first started because he was saying how he thinks of Polly being found and everything. Marc said too that he hopes Billie finds out from LE if this is Hailey or not and that she doesn't find out in the news.

I was the only caller that Nancy took too.

Did you tell her how beautiful the twins are? Now be honest because we will know tonight. :floorlaugh:

PS. Thank you so much for calling in and letting us know what was being said!!!!

Perhaps its a case of 'keep your enemies closer' like ron and misty....

I dont think so. Now it might have worked in Shawn's favor to continue to schmooze Billie but Billie is gaga over Shawn.

How many women do we read about that doesn't believe the victim (their own child) was abused by their SO? They will stand by their man even if he goes to trial for abusing and killing her child.

IMO

Haven't posted in a long time, but still read and catch up every day. I am shocked that this area wasn't searched a long time ago since it is so close to SA's mom's house. I have vacillated back and forth on whether SA killed her, or if it was a random abduction by an unknown SO. I am anxiously awaiting a positive ID.

This is my opinion and not the opinion of the moderator or Administrator staff of Websleuths.

Billy Dunn is making phone calls today? How many months did she admit to not calling and touching base with investigators, or asking questions about her daughter's case?

I agree ... very HINKY isn't it ... a little too late, IMO ...

JMO ... but she is trying to cover HER but ... and I sure hope that these people she is calling do NOT fall for BD's BS ...

It's going to be very interesting to see what transpires between BD and SA ...

Poor Hailey ...

MOO ...

I have to go take care of real life stuff. This morning has been...interesting and frustrating! Grrr, hope nothing big happens before I get back!

Did you tell her how beautiful the twins are? Now be honest because we will know tonight. :floorlaugh:

PS. Thank you so much for calling in and letting us know what was being said!!!!

Lol you're welcome and No! ha I wanted to be quick with her and not ramble!

LOL show is over. They took my question right at the very end of it so you guys got a live recap of that show. I asked about the article that was posted here about her hair color and the height of the body matching her description. The reporter on there said there are so many reports out there but police aren't confirming anything yet.

Thank you for your patience, dilligence and tenacity.

I am feeling very somber as we await together to find out if this is Hailey. My prayers are with all of her classmates at school where she attended. I am sure they are hearing bits of what is going on as well.

What really happened the night before? the motel? the cover story about sleeping at a friends house... because apparently the next morning he left work to go dispose of her body. He spent three hours in the area that morning before driving to Big Spring.

I agree ... very HINKY isn't it ... a little too late, IMO ...

JMO ... but she is trying to cover HER but ... and I sure hope that these people she is calling do NOT fall for BD's BS ...

It's going to be very interesting to see what transpires between BD and SA ...

Poor Hailey ...

MOO ...

I totally agree and I also think that LE had better be keeping an eye on these two; they are way too close to the Mexican border.

Forgive me if I have misunderstood this because I am trying to catch up on the threads, but...

It was mentioned that Billie talked to Marc today? And then Marc was on NG and stated that Billie better sleep with one eye open? Did I get that correctly?

If Billie called Marc for a sympathetic ear, and then he made that comment on the show after talking to her. That is verrrrry interesting.

Not a quarry of any kind. The limestone company used it as a sort of industrial yard. There's lime-like stuff in the soil everywhere in the area, and there is an enormous limestone vault housing an aquifer under most of the Permian Basin, but the quarry is not nearby.

I was going by American Limestone's webpage from Google that states they are a quarrier and fabricator. Plus the images of the site at present, that look to have huge mounds of crushed limestone or caliche next to the tanks. Thanks for the clarification.

Seems like I recall something about Lime and dead bodies and covering said body for the purpose of decomp.

Ugh, this so reminds me of George Anthony spreading bags of hydrated lime in his backyard.....

So she doesn't bother to call the police and talk to them, but she calls Mark Klaas? That's not a bad thing, just weird to me. I'm guessing she wanted more sympathetic attention on herself, as per usual.

Yep, and I'd bet she's been practicing that call in her head for a loooooong time. IMO It's BD.

There is nothing funny about this situation at all.

I don't for a minute believe Dr. Fessel intended any disrespect to Hailey or the gravity of the situation.

NG's propensity to constantly mention her twins, as well as her caller's effusive praise for said twins are both humorous to many of us here at WS, myself included. :)

I dont think so. Now it might have worked in Shawn's favor to continue to schmooze Billie but Billie is gaga over Shawn.

How many women do we read about that doesn't believe the victim (their own child) was abused by their SO? They will stand by their man even if he goes to trial for abusing and killing her child.

IMO

Coincidental that "SO" could mean "significant other" or "sex offender"......

There is nothing funny about this situation at all.

We've all been here many times, with the many cases here at WS that simply test the magnitude of human depravity... if we didn't have a lil' humor with all the sadness these pages hold, we'd all be completely insane by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper